Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 48. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Interesting too see so many business accept BTC.
Activity: 431
Merit: 261

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/global-mobile-operating-system-share.png?w=500&h=400

and people still come out with an Apple app before an Android app... I don't get it.

I was about to download your app but oops, I have an Android phone.

I've heard it said, while the masses own Android, venture capitalists tend to own iPhones. So to get those with money interested in your project, you make an iOS app version first. (I have no clue if this is true, just saying what I heard)

Anyway, I'm happy to see a Bitcoin app because I have an iPhone. But you should be happier, your Android seems to have a lot more Bitcoin potential than my walled-garden device does.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi Bitcoiners,

We just wanted to take a moment to introduce our company, ZeroBlock.  We are a two member team based in San Francisco.  ZeroBlock provides real-time Bitcoin market data and aggregated news feed.  It also has Clark Moody charts (special greyscale version), price push notifications, personal holdings calculator, and the ability to share news stories via facebook, twitter, and e-mail.  I’m sure some of you already use our iOS app, but if you haven’t seen it yet you should check it out.   

www.zeroblock.com

We are already in advanced discussions with 2 parties to monetize the concept.  We are looking for experienced Android and front end web developers. PM us if you are interested in joining our team. 

Cheers,

ZeroBlock Team

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/global-mobile-operating-system-share.png?w=500&h=400

and people still come out with an Apple app before an Android app... I don't get it.

I was about to download your app but oops, I have an Android phone.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi Bitcoiners,

We just wanted to take a moment to introduce our company, ZeroBlock.  We are a two member team based in San Francisco.  ZeroBlock provides real-time Bitcoin market data and aggregated news feed.  It also has Clark Moody charts (special greyscale version), price push notifications, personal holdings calculator, and the ability to share news stories via facebook, twitter, and e-mail.  I’m sure some of you already use our iOS app, but if you haven’t seen it yet you should check it out.   

www.zeroblock.com

We are already in advanced discussions with 2 parties to monetize the concept.  We are looking for experienced Android and front end web developers. PM us if you are interested in joining our team. 

Cheers,

ZeroBlock Team

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I (Joe) am the founder of AlphaPoint, we are a digital currency exchange.

We are based in Manhattan, NY, in the United States. We are currently working on our compliantly prior to us launching.

We home to contribute to the bitcoin community and provide an excellent service.

www.alphapoint.com

Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

I see that you also include Litecoin trading. Nice. Do PM me if you plan to open in Asia side.
Activity: 19
I'm a software engineer, currently developing a Bitcoin mining pool.

The pool is connected to testnet at the moment, with a private group of miners/testers.

Have done a lot of reading on the forum, but would love to be able to post soon.
Activity: 14
Hi my name is Barry. Me and a group of friends are starting a Australian Group buy for the Avalon chips as well as offering our own board (based on Avalon's design) to be assembled with the chips. We are located in Sydney Australia and meet up every Monday in Granville. We will also be offering our group buy with board assembly to anyone world wide. If any one in Sydney is interested please visit http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoiners/ . If anyone globally is interest in the group buy plus assembly of the Avalon chips, I will be creating a post dedicated to it soon.
Activity: 2
I'm developing a bitcoin poker website. It's in testing at the moment, using the bitcoin testnet, at a temporary URL: http://oh92.com I'm in need of more people to help test, so I thought I'd post here and hope some of you guys were interested.
Activity: 19
Dear Bitcoin Community

We are happy to announce that btctrip.com has been released! It's the first plane tickets website to accept only Bitcoins as a payment option.

We kindly ask you as a community (what we are proud to be part of) to help us out test it and spread a word! We've prepared special discounts for those who help us get traction!

We hope many will find us offering Bitcoins only offers a good reason to get started with Bitcoins.

Bitcoins, flying gets cheaper!
BtcTrip Team

This is actually very cool!
Now Richard Stallman can finally find use for BTC, lol
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
I would love it if someone was travelling around giving seminars on bitcoins... i know a lot of gulf islands with a libertarian streak, that just need to get woken up to the possibilities
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I have built the first full service bitcoin and precious metals bullion site. I know there were already some great options out there like Amagi Metals but I sell all the precious metals (gold,silver,platinum, and palladium) as well as IRA's

www.agoracommodities.com

[email protected]
Activity: 1
Hello everyone!

We are an electronic cigarette retailer that now, you guessed it, accepts bitcoins!!

I plan on answering any questions about e-cigs on this forum as well as offer some discounts and contests for some free merch from time to time :].

Our website is www.ecigfrenzy.com

enter in "btcfive" for 5% off your entire order! :]

Come check us out!

Thanks guys!

-Ecigfrenzy, LLC
Activity: 11
Hi, we are a team of experienced UX-planners/designers, now switching our focus onto the bitcoin/OT-market. Please let me know if you need quality User/Customer-experience for your software/webapps, and I'll tell you more!
Good luck,
/Johan
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Yes, it is in beta.

What it is not working?

Would be great to know your browser and SO version.

I'm using firefox in Mac OS X. I just get to the screen where it list the names of the airlines and it never shows me the options.
Activity: 26
Dear Bitcoin Community

We are happy to announce that btctrip.com has been released! It's the first plane tickets website to accept only Bitcoins as a payment option.

We kindly ask you as a community (what we are proud to be part of) to help us out test it and spread a word! We've prepared special discounts for those who help us get traction!

We hope many will find us offering Bitcoins only offers a good reason to get started with Bitcoins.

BtcTrip Team

This is a great idea! One weird thing I noticed, the calendars that show up when you selected departure and return dates are in some foreign language for some reason. Also when I selected a flight and clicked the orange "Buy" button, not much seemed to be happening. I'm a little confused by the interface there.

We fixed the bugs of the translation and the Buy button.

Thank you a lot for your feedback!

You will have a discount at your first ticket bought at btctrip.com, request it by PM.

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Hi,

I'm here to earn some BTC in exchange of the things I can do in the programming and graphical design area. I have C++ knowledge and I can also work well with PHP. If I can do something for you, just let me know.

By the way.. I'm trying to participate in a logo creation contest which was started in a sub forum that I cannot post to. It's called 1,5 BTC logo design contest I think.. and here is mine:

Thanks.

Your logo is good, but it kind of looks like a pokeball.  LOL

Activity: 8
Very interesting concept.
Dear Bitcoin Community

BtcTrip Team

This is a great idea! One weird thing I noticed, the calendars that show up when you selected departure and return dates are in some foreign language for some reason. Also when I selected a flight and clicked the orange "Buy" button, not much seemed to be happening. I'm a little confused by the interface there.

What browser and SO version are you using?

Thank you in advance!
Yes, it is in beta.

What it is not working?

Yes, it is in beta.

What it is not working?

Pages:
Jump to: