Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 60. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Offering payment of prepaid phone service for Bit Coin.  Boost Mobile,  Page Plus, Verizon, AT&T, T Mobile, Net 10, and more.  I am a retailer located in Salina, KS called Salina Cell.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
I want to create a sales site that accepts bitcoin.
Simple way should probably be Mt.Gox Merchant button. For large sales probably BitPay.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I want to create a sales site that accepts bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Looking to chat with the creator of MyBitAlert to implement a streamed API for developers such as myself.
hf
Activity: 98
there will be no fucking vegetables
Hi, I'm a dev, can provide info by PM to any mod willing to whitelist me. Thanks !
Activity: 61
I bought lemonade from a little girl at a stand for .0004 BTC on my street
Activity: 1
Anyone interested in bitcoin business ideas in Hong Kong ping me
Activity: 57
I wish to form an online bitcoin grocery store.

This is interesting I'd love to make food with Bitcoins!  Cool

Which region? Smiley
Hi, Im new here and was looking to get some resources on bitcoin businesses.  Please can anyone help me out with some sites?

Sure! I can get you free advertising on my site with ad-swapping or you can make me a crazy cheap offer! Plus my site offer links to free Bitcoin and offers new online video games! www.rainingbitcoin.com
Thanks.

Hey I was looking for you site! wasn't it down few days earlier. Glad its back +1 Really useful resource.

~ Unleash the Great Ninja Power.
Activity: 42
I wish to form an online bitcoin grocery store.
Activity: 6
Hi im new here !

Be welcome. If you need somethink you only need to ask in the forum!!

Cumps.
Activity: 84
interesting ideas
Activity: 12
Please unblock we want to launch a coin. Thank You
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hodl regularly and often!
Hi, Im new here and was looking to get some resources on bitcoin businesses.  Please can anyone help me out with some sites?

Sure! I can get you free advertising on my site with ad-swapping or you can make me a crazy cheap offer! Plus my site offer links to free Bitcoin and offers new online video games! www.rainingbitcoin.com
Thanks.
Activity: 15
im new here as well, looking for any advice in investment
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Hi im new here !
Activity: 20
I'm a coder interested in Bitcoin / altcoin work -- Python, Ruby, Lua, JS, etc... -- have Bitcoind, Litecoind and Feathercoind running.
Have P2Pool and stratum proxy on fast Amazon cloud infrastructure.  PM me
Hello, I'm new here can someone post links for charity or donation posts in forum?

Thanks.

~ Unleash the Great Ninja Power.
Pages:
Jump to: