Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 63. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Inspired
I'd really like to get more of my clients to accept BitCoins for services they provide.  I'm experimenting with everything from the hardware side (building mining equipment for clients) to adding bitcoins as a payment option in their shopping cart.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
NEW FORUM FOR ALL DIGITAL CURRENCY!!

I am looking for moderators and writers to post their knowledge on the site! Just signup, send me a message to inform me of your interest and I will bestow on you moderator privileges as soon as I can. Using a revenue sharing plugin, the ads on your topics will be registered to your Google ADsense account. This means, essentially, the more viewers and members we receive, the more income you will produce!! Thanks guys

http://cryptographicaffluence.com

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!  Grin
Activity: 13
Looking to rent a villa in south of france. Eventually for bitcoin.
Activity: 4
I am working on a bitcoin only prediction market too
Activity: 28
www.BuyB.it

"Buy it on BuyBit"

We sell tracking a surveillance equipment, tablets, gadgets and adult items.

I am here to learn
Activity: 15
Crypto Communications is a full service marketing and pr firm that specializes in the crypto-currency economy. We bring our years of experience in the marketing and pr field to companies that accept any type of crypto-currency. Our company can provide services that range from social media engagement and management to traditional media outreach such as press releases or media pitching. We are excited about the future of crypto-currencies and want to help become a part of that economy.  We have managed traditional campaigns that range from small local community events to national media campaigns that have reached millions of impressions. Please feel free to contact us and visit our website at Cryptocommunications.com.

I own a precious metal jewelry manufacturing company. We create chains (necklaces and bracelets) in Gold, Platinum and Palladium.

Thank you.
Activity: 38
Hello, I'm looking for someone who is familiar with Bitcoin gambling and can setup the actual "game" people will be betting on and make it provably RNG (random number generated) through various methods. Other specifics can be discussed if you feel you're up to the challenge. Feel free to shoot me a PM or add my skype "ravnizzle"
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello,

Our Team has developed an iOS app for real-time market data and news aggregation. This is a great resource for anyone new to Bitcoin.  With our instant market price and news aggregator, you will be the most informed Bitcoiner around!  Android & Desktop platforms are in development.  We would love to get any feedback from the Bitcoin community. 

Features:

- Real-Time market data from MTGOX streaming API
- Blockchain data from Blockchain API
- Aggregated news feed, with data scraped every minute from a large number of quality news sources.
- News 

Planned Features:   

- Clark Moody charts with unique greyscale theme (you can see a preview on our website)
- Price push notifications
- News push notifications
- Additional news sources
- More exchanges
- All currencies supported by MTGOX
- Personal holdings calculator
- News filter (time/popularity)

For all you Android users out there, don't worry, we are working on app for you as well. We will be at the Bitcoin conference in San Jose if you'd like to meet up with us.

See co-founder Dan Held interviewed in the Forbes video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U18FG3ZAno

Download our app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zeroblock/id643184018?mt=8

Donate: 1LHSr3ZnYeD6PpM7rfGNCLhBmU3o2x3oCN
Hi everyone!

I heard about bitcoins a month ago and then i got interested and started my search about all this stuff!
I've already learned a lot of stuff about bitcoins and the basics, but as i have a piece of crap of computer, i never could experimenting bitcoin mining, only with CPU and does not compensate nothing  Grin.

Well, i've got a new graphic card:
RadeonHD5450   1GB DDR3 Up to 2.8GB HyperMemory Support...
AMD Stream Tecnology
HDMI
DirectX11
40nm process low power

i need to know if its worth to buy for Bitcoins, at least to start and see some "results" of bitmining and if i can really invest my money on equipment.

Electrecity is not a problem for now since i do not use my own Wink...

I hope you can help this newbie here to start bitmining and get PRO like you Cheesy

Thanks
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
Programmer & Web designer, myself.

I'm currently in a partnership which we are planning on implementing Bitcoin in our different projects in the future. We are aiming to get the Bitcoin users feedback on our projects, thinking of allowing Bitcoin users to have BETA access to some of our programs.

Please, if you would like to hear more, please feel free to contact me via private message, I will reply within a few business days.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I am in New Zealand and would like to network with others in the Bitcoin community in the Oceania region to develop Bitcoin initiatives.
Very interested in building and ASIC systems so if you share a common interest please get in touch.

thanks
Activity: 1
Hi, I can rewrite your résumé and make it stand out from the rest. If you don't have a résumé in the first place, I can write one for you from scratch.

Cheers!
Activity: 13
I am working on building a Bitcoin prediction exchange platform called BitPEx.com similar to intrade.com much easier to use and potentially anonymous since it's Bitcoin powered. I started a separate thread about it earlier because I did not see this one so you can search the forum if you are interested in more info.
We're in the process of completing a business plan for what will hopefully become the first Bitcoin Bank in Europe.

I also own and run a software company, and we're happy to accept payment for our work in BTC.

We're also looking to market our SaaS art collection management application to museums and other heritage organizations with BTC (haven't quite figured this one out, but we'll get there!).

Thanks!

Asif

http://vesica.eu
[Suspicious link removed]

Send me some sugar on 1F3XNcLj1H8QZ6iSnEwRqgAv6pdJ5Y7h3B

Do they still offer ripple?
Need to catch up on listings.  25 today.
Activity: 25
I run http://www.taxingbitcoins.com
We hope to be the central source of bitcoin tax and regulatory information.
Instead of building content ourselves we have developed a framework which pays bloggers to submit posts to our site.  Instead of paying per article like other services we pay per visitor that content brings to the site.  For now we are paying 10$ for every 1000$ visitors your content brings in.
We look forward to working with the community and doing everything we can do smooth the transition to worldwide acceptance for bitcoin.
Activity: 43
Who is at the BitCoin conference?  Anyone local to the San Jose/Santa Clara/Sunnyvale area and want to form a group to meet specifically to discuss this topic?  (there's probably already one... if so, WHAT IS IT?)
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
I represent software developer who is working on arbitrage across btc exchanges.
Not ready to release more details than this att.
Pages:
Jump to: