Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 66. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I'm a php coder. Feel free to contact me if you need something to be done.
Activity: 29
Hey fellow BTC users/miners. It is with great pleasure that I announce that Urban Muscle now accept bitcoin on our international online store! We at Urban Muscle have been formulating and supplying bodybuilding supplements for 2 decades and over this time have developed the strongest/highest quality supplement range on the world market. For those interested there is more info on our website.

We have had our web guy develop a simple cart solution that negates the need for a 3rd party merchant.

Check it out at www.urbanmuscle.com.au Cool

Proud to be a part of the bitcoin movement.

Dan
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
order in numbers

Greetings friends! I'm a long time Bitcoin user, but have only in the last year started developing software for Bitcoin exchange trading. I have a B.S in Computational Neuroscience and I'm currently working on a PhD in the same field. Although this is my first and true love, I've realized that I can apply my knowledge of neural networks and computational modeling to more lucrative ends (academia is the opposite of where the money is). Right now I'm working on a trading/market analysis platform for BTC-e. You might know me as Atlas on there (I'm sorry if you've witnessed my ramblings/newb trolling around 3-4 a.m.). I have one bot that's on there 24/7, and in the last 2 months it's managed to average about 4-8% positive returns per day. This is perhaps not that impressive, but seeing as I'm not an economist or really into finance, I'm relatively pleased with my results. I'm starting to collaborate with a few friends who work in finance, and hopefully they can help me develop smarter algorithms. My ultimate goal is to establish an internet based multi-exchange market analysis/trading platform which users can subscribe for (fees would probably be a small fraction of trade profits). In my journey towards meeting that goal I hope to learn a lot from the gurus here at Bitcointalk, and hopefully I can help in whatever way I can. Because I'm currently working "full time" on my doctorate (when I'm not developing this platform), being active on the forums might be a little challenging for the time being. Despite this, I'll put in the effort to respond to and address all posts/PM's which are directed to me. Looking forward to working with you guys!

Activity: 8
I'm a software engineer / developer.

ActionScript, C#, MSSQL, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, CSS, HTML5

Now accepting bitcoins & litecoins!

Resume and more information at www.timothymeadows.com
Activity: 52
Good day all,
I may be new to this forum but I've been avidly btc'ing for awhile now. I aim to spend some time here evaluating proposing and partnering as I too am on the entrepreneurial boat.

Two things:

1.) Any keen devs with some experience are needed to help me build a couple sites. First goal is to have something like this: http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/ ...percolating at the bottom home page on my main site here: http://bitdominion.com/index.php/en/
Though I build meager sites in Joomla and WP (which I admit is fairly lame) I am more about creativity, leadership and graphic design

2.) I love domain names and have purchased the following related to bitcoin for sale or development (paypal is already a bit pissed at me but hey, if they don't want to partner with good intent then too bad)

I have left my domain open as a sandbox for me to play with for the time being and would be very open to having a bunch of talented peeps from these forums bring a bunch of little ideas together into one or two sites so we can play with the big boys sooner than later...

Domains

For Sale:
asicbit.com
bigbitcoinlottery.com
bigbitcoinlotto.com
bitcoinbookings.co.uk
bitcointravel.net
bitdominion.com
bitluxury.com
bitstall.com
canhascoin.com
microbitbank.com
microbitcoinbank.com
microbitvault.com
mybitshop.com
mybittunes.com
qqbitcoin.com
superbitcoinlottery.com
superbitcoinlotto.com
torrentminer.com
yourbitbank.com
yourbitshop.com

For Developers:
bitinterac.com
bitluxury.com
bitmoneris.com
bitpaypal.com
bitqq.com
alibababitcoin.com

Hit me up if you are serious about creating and making bitcoin.

Cheers,
JoJa
Activity: 4
I can help anyone build the desktop computer of their dreams! just shoot me a PM please.

yes even mining desktops
Activity: 5
i'm interested in bitcoins for my country!!!
need help setting up first exchange around. a crucial first business don't you all think?
Activity: 36
Hi,

I work for a company that sells Hot Sauce. We have been in existence since 1994, but have just recently started accepting Bitcoin. Our offerings include a wide variety of brands and styles of sauces and other food products.

Our purpose is not only to promote our website, but to interact with the Bitcoin community, learn more about the advantages of offering Bitcoin as a payment method and hopefully a lot more.

Activity: 7
Got a lot of bitcoin to spend? Buy premium Rackspace hosting with bitcoin! We resell Rackspace Cloud Sites hosting to individuals, small businesses and charities. We offer Concierge Service with every Cloud Sites hosting plan which means you get a developer to help you update and maintain your website.

Check it out, thanks!

Read more about Cloud Hosting: http://www.37solutions.com/website-hosting/cloud-hosting/cloud-sites/
Read more about our Concierge Service: http://www.37solutions.com/website-management/

Plans start at $10/month ($5/month without Concierge Service).
Activity: 2
Makes me glad I am using a different forum for my official updates and announcements.

Which one?
Activity: 2
Hey,

I wrote a bitcoin coupon service and I am hoping that people will test/comment on it. If you do not like it, tell me why! Smiley

Basically, you can use the service to buy a coupon with bitcoin, give that coupon to a different person and that person can validate and immediately exchange it for bitcoin again. It is completely registration-free.

--> Instant , anonymous mycropayments

Let's say you have an awsome blog, financed by ads. With "bitcoupon", you can offer an ads-free experience to all those users who add a small coupon to their get requests.
The coupon is a very short json-string, something that can easily be added everywhere.
Api documentation can be found on github: https://github.com/KonstantinSchubert/bitcoupon-publicThere is also a sample client, which is basically a python script with helpful functions to access the API. You can use it to test the service.
Please comment and let me know what you think of it!   Undecided

This is a software in early alpha, so plase make sure to test it with minimal amounts of mone,. I am putting it out there so people can start writing awsome applications that make use of it.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
Activity: 142
Merit: 21
Hi, we are developing a next generation crypto currency, it will be revolutionary. Please white list us.

Kind Regards,
World Coin
Activity: 178
Activity: 183
Hello, I'm a long time computer professional...Hardware, Software, etc. I have a Business friend/acquaintance who recently made and offering on BitFunder and I would like to contribute to the discussion. I personally have known the proprietor of AMC for over 30 years and can testify that he is serious about his business, has operated many businesses, some very successful. He has sent me info relating to his plans to build the mining machine, including diagrams. How many people would be as open as he has been about themselves if they were not serious! Some people have questioned his authenticity because of his grand plans. That is the way he always goes about things. He thinks bigger than most people. To me that is the mark of someone who has the ability to accomplish big things. What ever the human mind can conceive of and believe, it can achieve...(Quote from Conrad Hill, Think and Grow Rich)

+111
I wrote a python bitcoin pool hopper. Was hoping to get some more people to test it.

https://github.com/c00w/bitHopper

Cheers

awsome
nice threadx
Hello,

Today I'm opening my site http://www.bitsourcer.com/ for Alpha testing.

This is a crowd-funding site that only accepts Bitcoin.  For the next two weeks, I'm opening it up to people with projects that want to be funded, so they have some time to develop their pitches and finalize their plans to execute.

You will also be able to give out your link privately for friends that want to donate, but the projects will not be available to the general public for 2 weeks.

On September 9th, I will be releasing the full-featured site, and I will reset the 30 day funding period on all projects started by that time.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me here or email [email protected].

Cheers,
Nick

kool

I Will be offering gaming currency exchange and software development for Bitcoins.

Pages:
Jump to: