Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy - page 29. (Read 33128 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
It must be acknowledged that the main problem of poverty and the economy today is the financial system that uses centralization, when inflation is too high and the government can not control the fiat loses power so it feels useless, the presence of bitcoin and cryptocurrency can be a long-term solution troubled economy .
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

yes true bitcoin helps millions of people around the world especially in economic issues. bitcoin gives us new jobs and a decent income. in fact most of us can achieve financial freedom by investing or trading bitcoin. for a country with a bitcoin problem economy is a good solution. but most of the third countries resist bitcoin by reason of bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or bubble that can eventually erupt.
Activity: 361
  Bitcoin started in the year 2009 it is a digital cryptographical  based currency, other currencies have existed in one form or other but it have failed its legitimacy . Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency with deep structure ,wide adoption, and trading momentum to achieve escape velocity . Bitcoin can take international payment without any risk of credit card fraud . The biggest potential for Bitcoin world wide is international remittance ,money can be send to home by workers living abroad with less stress and easy send through internet . In fact Bitcoin has  a direct or indirect impact on the overall economic growth at global level .
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
As the bitcoin can useful for a troubled economy, the bitcoin can invite the less fortunate ,especially for countries which are facing financial crises, by simply joining the bitcoin ,by use of resources like mobile cellular phone and the connection of internet access so that you can join the global economy, like bitcoin, if you can join a bounty ICO project, you will have the chance yo earn tokens, and convert to cash, I this way bitcoin can help a troubled economy.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is useful but in trouble economy it can't only to reduce the economic unstability to recover.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
In my own opinion, it may/can be useful for a country's economy only if the government can make like a system who can generate the amount of income and transaction wherein they can calculate the amount of tax. It may take a lot of resources but it is worth it if that will happen.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
yes that's right, because bitcoin has helped one's life from bitcoin to build their economy. It's been proven from bitcoin income. So I think so.
Yes somehow bitcoin helps to the trouble of economy and support it be high once again, it bitcoin can help people to make money for being an investment and trading, gambling and mining. So it reduces the number of unemployed people in our country, bitcoin can be the best source of payment and making money, in my state most of people are now alive only because of bitcoin support and profit so bitcoin is really a great help to the economy of our country at trouble.

I agree with that, bitcoin will be a big help in the troubled economy, it can make every countries economy healthy if the country use bitcoin as their primary currency, bitcoin has a lot to offer for the economic growth.
Activity: 490
yes that's right, because bitcoin has helped one's life from bitcoin to build their economy. It's been proven from bitcoin income. So I think so.
Yes somehow bitcoin helps to the trouble of economy and support it be high once again, it bitcoin can help people to make money for being an investment and trading, gambling and mining. So it reduces the number of unemployed people in our country, bitcoin can be the best source of payment and making money, in my state most of people are now alive only because of bitcoin support and profit so bitcoin is really a great help to the economy of our country at trouble.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
well it seems that the world and elites are going to go in deep with the crypto currencies. If they do so I don`t think that the decentralization will continue to be decentralization anymore but it will take a central such as the other currencies.

I think bitcoin can provide new income and job opportunities that can help people to get a better life, if the government supports bitcoin then it will surely increase the price and bitcoin can help more people
It's true that bitcoin can help people get out of poverty and provide a better financial future, many people including me already feel the effects of bitcoin
Activity: 91
it is true that bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy, because bitcoin can be said to be the field of work of a person who can help the economy in daily needs.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Yes of course it can be useful, but you know, actually it needs a wise people in the government to regulate and handle Bitcoin
Activity: 280
Yes, that is true. Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy, whether it be a person's economy or a country.
Yes no doubt bitcoin is need of the day to make our economy well with low spending and high earning, today bitcoin is the most amazing currency which will give you saving and job at home, in my county now there is only few % of people are unemployed and it is only because they are lack of knowledge about bitcoin and the remaining are earning with job and some are with bitcoin only as they were jobless so my country is now being well developed day by day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
If a country with troubled economy doesn't ban bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, it will be useful and helpful for its people and its business sector. Allowing bitcoin to be use in any online transactions will help many people to alleviate their financial needs while the economy is in shambles. But if that government decided to ban bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, people will find other ways to buy and use bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Yes, Bitcoin can be useful to every Country's Economy. Imagine if all the people have the chance to earn money even if they don't have a decent Job. even the Students can earn money too. the Percentage of Poverty may go down. everyone can buy their primary needs.
Activity: 326
I think yes, it could be. But for doing that you need to gather wise and relevant guys and create an understanding among people
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Troubled economies of some countries like zimbabwe are resorting to bitcoin as digital currency that country is facing a serious hyperinflation as result of bad governance  thus prompted their citizens to source for an alternative currency to their already battered currency and btc had really brought succor to those who had adopted it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

im not sure cryptocurrency and bitcoin could be solution for troubled economu country. Lets take a look at venezuella petro been rejected so much and dont think its good way to fix economy problem. The reasons is there so much country still not using it and not every one trust it. It might be great idea to adopt crypto and it would be the breakthrough to use of financial technology but i dont think it would help so much for developed country, and i think crypto are good for big country that are open minded and been developed, and ready to accept changes.

Bitcoin is very useful to the economy specially to the weak because reducing the unemployment alone can be a huge help to a certain nation in which the unemployment is the major problem of all nations. If the unemployment will reduce then of course the purchasing power of the people will become strong that it will help the economy to become strong too. Unemployement might not eliminate in Valenzuela but at least reducing it will make their people at ease.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

Yes it can be a big help in our economy I believe so.. With it's benefits and apportunities it can even go places in the future of crypto currencie world as well.. and can help the government wit its partitions it can make too.. a solution for better economy concern in the future if they just be open mided about Bitcoin profits and possibility it can bring..
Activity: 191
Yeah, True indeed. Bitcoin and other altcoins is very useful to countries with troubled economy most especially on 3rd world countries where means and outlet of money is rare.

Bitcoin can provide a great opportunities for every individual that are engaged in it. It gives the unemployed users the opportunities to have an alternative source of income, and because of that it can lessen the poverty rate of one country where bitcoin is legal.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
sure it can be! just the government need to know how to use it properly and for being useful to the county economy!
It can help a troubles economy just in providing easy earning opportunities to the people. The government can also make use of the technology in upgrading the banking sector to the next level and to legalize it as medium of exchange. Besides, people can make use of the technology to reduce the cost of transferring funds even for international transactions. There are many and numerous ways the Bitcoin technology can be used efficiently.
Pages:
Jump to: