Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy - page 30. (Read 33128 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
It might be happen because not all country will help by cryptocurrencies it my be cause of troubled or improve a economy but it will base on a country that open minded that they accept the destination of crypto in  their country.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
In my opion I think it can be useful and help a troubled economy  if every country let bitcoin to be legalizing it can help to boost the economy of the troubled country. And  the possibility of personal success is so high.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I strongly believe that the blockchain via the cryptocurrency can help liberate the world economy in general. This can start with individual countries and gradually replicated in other countries.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
yeah i would agree... with decentralized nature of work, and revolunatary tech like 3d printing and others - work can be put on blockchain and will help in reducing prices for goods / services / supply chain.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
of course bitcoin can be useful to overcome the economic problems because by having an investment in bitcoin it will have a chance to get a profit and of course will get money that can be used to improve the economy

A lot of trouble and disappointment happening nowadays so the people in the world are very disappointed with these economic changes. So bitcoin will helpful for them to make an up’s in the their life and also live peacefully Which are the uses of crypto currency so she is not spam are nothing like that we can make our life like a dream no other field can make you more richer in a short span of time.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
of course bitcoin can be useful to overcome the economic problems because by having an investment in bitcoin it will have a chance to get a profit and of course will get money that can be used to improve the economy
Yeah, as long as there is new money finding its way into the country, it automatically affects the economy as a whole in a positive way. Bitcoin has brought about a way in which a lot of people can make transactions, get payments done or receive payment without putting so much stress on fiat and only if this can be allowed and there is a massive level of adoption, it automatically tells on the economy of the said country as well. If government can just find a way to drop lenient regulations, and let things roll, there is more to benefit in the long run.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In my opinion, that's right. We need a world currency to import and export and its only the virtual currency which is bitcoin. There are many lives that has been change because of bitcoin, even undergrad are welcome into this.

Yes that is true.bitcoint provide income and help people to have better life.and im sure this kind of means can be useful to help economy survived in troubled times.i hope many other countries as well realized the contribution of cryptocurrency..
Activity: 116
Well bitcoin can be useful for a trouble country little by little in their community to earn/to have income but they need to have high knowledge on how they raised their economy financially in the market from cryptocurrency competition.
Activity: 98
in my opinion, because bitcoin has helped their economy and many people are investing in bitcoin revenues. therefore bitcoin is very useful.
Activity: 392
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

im not sure cryptocurrency and bitcoin could be solution for troubled economu country. Lets take a look at venezuella petro been rejected so much and dont think its good way to fix economy problem. The reasons is there so much country still not using it and not every one trust it. It might be great idea to adopt crypto and it would be the breakthrough to use of financial technology but i dont think it would help so much for developed country, and i think crypto are good for big country that are open minded and been developed, and ready to accept changes.
Activity: 29
Bitcoin can help countries with a troubled economy to accelerate it, accelerate the circulation of money
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
yes that's right, because bitcoin has helped one's life from bitcoin to build their economy. It's been proven from bitcoin income. So I think so.
It has helped so many troubled economy already using real life cases like Venezuela and Zimbabwe with their citizens finding a way they can help themselves out despite their hyper inflated economy that has ruined everything.

It is just surprising that even as the government has totally ruined the economy to a dilapidated state, they still just do not want to give up allowing cryptocurrency to take its course and find how they can do things right. I guess corrupt systems will just find it hard to let go of their nonsense level of control.
Activity: 106
yes that's right, because bitcoin has helped one's life from bitcoin to build their economy. It's been proven from bitcoin income. So I think so.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin has empowered a lot of people to own properties that would have been difficult to own in years. In a troubled economy these bitcoin earners can employ good number of people to work in companies they've established in order to decrease the burden on the government.
If the economy is in trouble, BTC can not do anything for them, but if a government allows an ICO project to raise capital to build that country is a great thing, Develop faster and have capital to build. In my opinion, each country should issue its own e-currency so that it will be good in the transaction and development of the country.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

I agree thay bitcoin could really help the growth of the economy. I believe that as a country have it as a currency, the economic growth of a country would be better amd faster
 Through it , a lot of people would be able to save and gain a good profit out of their investment which would help their lives.
Activity: 359
sure it can be! just the government need to know how to use it properly and for being useful to the county economy!
Activity: 868
Merit: 63

The economy of one country got its people inside that economy involved. We have this so called tax which is gathered for all of the workers. If unemployment rate in your country is high then might as well expect low economic status for the people who don't have jobs and to the country itself. Employments offers jobs for everyone and makes room for improvement to the economy in means of taxes.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
This is actually kinda true. I can be a witnessed or a representative for my country because we suffer extreme poverty and shortage and high unemployment rate and I think because of bitcoin if I look at it at my bitcoinmates many have bought there own car and build their own homes or businesses. Many have been successful and has overcome poverty and has been self-employed.
The success that bitcoin can bring to a person is so great that sometimes is difficult to believe, if you live in a country that is in a bad economic shape it becomes very easy to get by even with the smallest earnings of bitcoin, in fact in the countries where the situation is getting worse bitcoin has been a life saver and people are surviving in those difficult conditions thanks to their small earnings in bitcoin but as you may guess governments are not happy with this, they will prefer all their population to starve to death than to have some of them prosper with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is helpful for the people to solve their almost all problems, when a person is jobless then bitcoin is best for the livelihood for that person, at time of crises most of people lose hopes but bitcoin give them ray of hope and help them to overcome that lose and live a stresses and happy life for better future and safe present if you have no money event then you can gather a lot of money which will be good saving for you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
I think bitcoin can be useful to solve economic problems because by investing or doing something in bitcoin we can get profit that will be very useful to help the economy, but we must be careful and learn it correctly so that will not make mistakes that can make us loss
I also believe that bitcoin can really be useful for troubleeconomy because it can help people who doesn't have any source of income from of its huge profit. Bitcoin can really help the economy of a country because it is really beneficial for people who are willing to used and learn about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: