Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency - page 16. (Read 5099 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 06, 2018, 12:05:57 AM
Bitcoin has all the potentials to become the world's number one currency yet in its tribulations, it is bombarded with a lot of attacks and critiques from some governments, banks and media due to its decentralized nature which gives the power back to the people.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 11:47:15 PM
It will be hard to make bitcoin as global currency for now, because it's fluctuation make people thinking twice when they want to do transaction.
An unstable coin can't become a global currency, not only now but also in the future bitcoin is hardly able to achieve that. I think Tether can be considered.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:36:05 PM
if this would be a global thing (as for now other countries ban the use/access to bitcoin) i think there would be an election of some sort to whom the officiation of these currencies will be given to. as of now yes we dont officially know who run the system and the possible effects of such but isnt it better, if they know how to run this thing giving equal rights to those who help them they surely are trustworthy, we shouldnt look at the negative side always overthinking, we should consider openness and also, its good not to know all of that only would lead us somewhere more negative.
Activity: 112
August 05, 2018, 11:30:10 PM
It will be hard to make bitcoin as global currency for now, because it's fluctuation make people thinking twice when they want to do transaction.
Activity: 43
August 05, 2018, 11:28:37 PM
From a different definition actually bitcoin has become a global currency, because today there are many who use bitcoin for transactions or payments across countries.
Activity: 105
August 05, 2018, 11:26:16 PM
Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency in the world. However, Bitcoin is invalid in all the countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency as a payment system for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.So i can say that bitcoin will be the world currency.  Smiley
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 11:10:26 PM
With its current design, Bitcoin can handle only 5 transactions per second. That might be enough at the inter-bank level, but is certainly not enough for everyone to transact directly in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is quite often seen as an outsider in the world of finance, simply because it’s not issued nor controlled by a bank or government. But there are several downsides to the traditional monetary system as well, which was clear for everyone to see during the recent Greece debacle. Will the future lie in traditional finance, or is Bitcoin the solution everyone has been waiting for?
Activity: 43
August 05, 2018, 11:07:06 PM
Because it does not have an underlying basis. This is different from the money that is generally used today. So the currency or currency is backed up by trust.
Activity: 31
August 05, 2018, 07:42:13 PM
I think bitcoin can't be a global currency but bitcoin be a online payment
Activity: 142
August 05, 2018, 07:06:41 PM
yes you are perfectly right because bitcoin can't be a global currency but it will reduce rates of paying with debit card, now with bitcoin people order online pays all necessary bills, secondly there are countries that have no access to electricity and they can't make use of it because electricity flow internet access. there are most of the countries today that has not hard of crypto and blockchain. so bitcoin to be global currencies there are some certain things which have to be done.
Activity: 238
August 05, 2018, 06:42:02 PM
 I think bitcoin is not yet deserved to be a global currency because many aspects that have not been fulfilled .In every society, there are good and bad people, there would be progress when the good outweighs the bad.If most countries do accepted it, soon for those who banned it will decriminalize it through global government talks.
Activity: 476
August 05, 2018, 06:21:58 PM
i agree with you bitcoin won't be the digital global currency because of the volatility, a country will drop because of unstable price if that country will invest on bitcoin, what i see is every country will have their own digital currency and bitcoin will be still the major trading for all currency.
Activity: 290
August 05, 2018, 06:20:09 PM
Bitcoin could still be a global currency as if it would be accepted in all countries. Yet some's countries point-of-view on bitcoin is just that it could destroy and withstand their local banks. It is just a matter of acceptance. If most countries do accepted it, soon for those who banned it will decriminalize it through global government talks.
Activity: 70
August 05, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

it will be a hard task to be a global currency because all aspects must be met if bitcoin want to be global currency, I think bitcoin is not yet deserved to be a global currency because many aspects that have not been fulfilled ..
Activity: 162
August 05, 2018, 06:01:54 PM
Bitcoin can become a global currency if people stop their bad attitude towards this amazing currency. In every society, there are good and bad people, there would be progress when the good outweighs the bad. We can all do our possible best to make bitcoin a global currency.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 05, 2018, 05:22:20 PM
How you can sure bitcoin are cannot  become global currency in your statement ananlys i do not belive that you judge early the capability of the new technology including bitcoin is part of the new technology  to help the economy fast transaction anywhere in the world in the near future, i assure you bitcoin will rise their strong powerful as currency to help people and the economic growth.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
DAOX ICO 2.0
August 05, 2018, 05:12:41 PM
A lot depends on the USA and China. These two economies are the locomotive of the world economy. How they will relate to bitcoin - and the whole world will do it after them
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
August 05, 2018, 05:11:35 PM
Despite all claims, bitcoin's high mining costs might make it difficult for it to become a mainstream currency across the globe.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 04:59:38 PM
From a different definition actually bitcoin has become a global currency, because today there are many who use bitcoin for transactions or payments across countries. but according to the real definition of global currency, of course not, because after all I think bitcoin will remain an alternative currency.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 04:39:26 PM
I think it's not right statement. If I see that slow but certainly, Bitcoin will develop along with time going on. People already begun receiving bitcoin as a new economic system. It will continue to grow to be a trusted and popular economyc System. Bitcoin will be a global currency. I strongly believe in it.

I am with you . Bitcoin is already on the path of being a global currency.Soon it will be able to get the legalized access in all the countries round the world.
Pages:
Jump to: