Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency - page 12. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 06:12:14 AM
BTC has every possibility and potential to be a global currency .
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 06:07:44 AM
Being a global currency is the goal of BTC and it will reach it's goal.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 12, 2018, 06:07:10 AM
First of all, please forgive me for not being good at English!
I think Bitcoin is moving in a bad way, because most people who hold Bitcoin just want to rely on it to earn the difference, this behavior is pushing Bitcoin to the scope of the goods! And goods are impossible to replace any cash!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:02:48 AM
many individuals are aware that many countries are now adjusting bitcoin in their country as a substitute for cash and many organizations in different countries on the planet effectively recognize bitcoin as an installment and this is strong evidence that bitcoin can be money all over the world. dominant again if the local government also legalizes the circulation of bitcoin.
Activity: 31
August 12, 2018, 05:57:11 AM
At present BTC is facing some problems to spread all around. But surely it will in recent future.
Activity: 45
August 12, 2018, 05:55:34 AM
Bitcoin was introduced to a global currency and it will be one day.
August 12, 2018, 05:54:47 AM
BTC is a global currency. Though it is not authorized in all countries but it will be soon.
Activity: 25
August 11, 2018, 10:57:08 PM
 I think that certain currencies have certain desirable properties that are inherently in contradiction to other desirable properties. One that comes to mind is transparency vs anonymity. Both are desirable in different contexts, but can't exist together. I see no reason why there MUST be one global currency, especially considering the lack of friction in services that handle conversion.
August 11, 2018, 10:48:01 PM
Sooner or later a small percentage of the population will end up with a large percentage of the wealth. This has always been the case since the beginning of money. Anyone who thinks wealth will ever be distributed evenly is living in fairy tail land.

Activity: 1
August 11, 2018, 10:47:43 PM
I hope btc will grown up 200%. T.T i buy 2btc price 18k$  and i'm feeling very cool
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
August 11, 2018, 10:45:52 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is already one of the world's currency, may not be one of the main ones but it is still a currency known world wide. I understand that it is not legally recognized in all countries around the world but we cannot deny the fact that it is already being utilized as a digital currency world wide. But I also think that with its features, it will be hard for it to replace or even comes close to fiat currency due to its volatility and decentralized nature.
August 11, 2018, 10:38:30 PM
You can never be sure of something like this, everything changes with a rapid speed every year so why not.
Activity: 53
August 11, 2018, 10:09:25 PM
Truly, I accept numerous individuals mindful that numerous nations presently adjust bitcoin in their nation as a substitute cash and numerous organizations in different nations on the planet effectively acknowledged bitcoin as installment and this is a solid proof that bitcoin can be a worldwide money.
August 11, 2018, 10:08:13 PM
I think bitcoin is already a global currency, and it's only a matter of time before central banks start accumulating it for national security reasons. Mining centralization is certainly am issue that will hopefully be addressed by the community and developers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.
You make a far-fetched statement, that humans come from monkeys, bulshit.

Bitcoin will not be a global currency before bitcoin can be better than fiat money. The current lack of bitcoin is a price that continues to fluctuate, this reduces the sense of public trust in bitcoin.

Activity: 24
August 11, 2018, 08:42:21 PM
Bitcoin is very difficult to be used as a global currency. Because some countries in the world have not fully accepted the existence of bitcoin as the main currency. In my opinion, if bitcoin becomes the main currency, life will be easier and better.

Actually Bitcoin is now being used by so many people and it is now consider as a global currency but in digital form of money because both fiat and Bitcoin can be called as currency in different forms.
Activity: 146
August 11, 2018, 08:15:11 PM
Bitcoin is very difficult to be used as a global currency. Because some countries in the world have not fully accepted the existence of bitcoin as the main currency. In my opinion, if bitcoin becomes the main currency, life will be easier and better.
Activity: 100
August 10, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
To become a global currency like USD in today normally people consider legitimate situation and recognition among governments and major organizations which something that Bitcoin doesn't have at the moment and most likely it won't have in the future because no one trust when there is no responsible party so for Bitcoin to become a global currency is very difficult 
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 06:30:14 AM
bitcoin will definately become a global currency, now that the world is moving into a centralized body where all countries are to be using a single currency, bitcoin is the best belt, though bitcoin will have to subject to international regulation, transactions with bitcoin will not remain anonymous for too long, not when the world government adopts to make it a global currency.
Activity: 25
August 09, 2018, 06:18:55 AM
The biggest issue is that bitcoin is not legal everywhere. Thus it cannot be global currency for now at least.
Pages:
Jump to: