Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency - page 15. (Read 5099 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 07:11:10 AM
yeah i think so that bitcoin will never be the main currency, it's not accepted in all country and besides it's not that easy to access bitcoin specially in poor countries or remote
Activity: 56
August 06, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
Bitcoin as of now is a world cash from the position that is utilized by individuals at relatively every mainland on the planet. But since of the reasons that you have depicted it will never be standard money or authority cash in some nation. Yet, from my perspective that wasn't the objective and it shouldn't be the objective of bitcoin.

Additionally the way that through web association bitcoin is accessible everywhere throughout the world makes it worldwide and offers chance to all countries on the planet to utilize it and that is the excellence of bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 06, 2018, 06:54:10 AM
Bitcoin has the largest volume of all cryptocurrency and it has the biggest income in the world of crypto because many people invest in this area soon will potentially be a bitcoin and be a global currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 06, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
While bitcoin becoming a global currency is not going to be easy, I also think that it can be done. It will take years to do it, for everyone in the world to adjust to cryptocurrency but it is possible. That is, if everyone will be open to it.
Activity: 58
August 06, 2018, 06:21:20 AM
From the point of view of the theory of monetary circulation, there is no basis for assertion (which can be universally heard) that bitkoyn and other crypto-currencies can not rise to the level of money as a universally recognized means of exchange.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 05:56:10 AM
It's hard but i don't think it will never happen.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
It is not sure that bitcoin can not be a global currency because anything can happen in this world but it is very difficult to become the global currency to the bitcoin. Bitcoin market is growing day by day and it the big opportunity for every one who want to invest for long time.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 05:46:32 AM
can. absolutely calm bitcoin can be a global currency
August 06, 2018, 05:41:04 AM
This will be a great task before bitcoin because to  have it as global currency  will be hard because of underdeveloped countries that have no access to internet  and other means of communications
August 06, 2018, 05:39:23 AM
This will be a great task before bitcoin because to  have it as global currency  will be hard because of underdeveloped countries that have no access to internet  and other means of communications
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 05:30:14 AM
Yet. But still, I believe that we will develop somehow and worldwide economic experts will find a way how to trade bitcoin and make it the reasonable and used for cryptocurrency payment method all over the world.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 04:53:48 AM
Indeed bitcoin is not yet a global currency but I'm sure bitcoin will be used as the national currency in the future and bitcoin will also be used as the main payment method in every place and bitcoin will also be the most valuable asset for us in the future, bitcoin will also always to be the best currency cryptocurrency in the world to whenever and bitcoin will also always give us huge profit every day
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 06, 2018, 04:51:31 AM
if I think bitcoin Even though it still can't be a global currency. but bitcoin is still in the process of getting into a digital currency that can be accepted by all countries, bro.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:42:08 AM
Why not bitcoin can be used as a currency in the worldwide nation i guess all it required is time,  the government meant not like or being afraid of bitcoin today that don't mean it can't change tomorrow because it only thing that is constant in the world today is constant anything meant change at anytime i so much believed in bitcoin and i know it will the used as a local currency in some country one day.
Yes, I believe that crypto currency will be the global electronics currency in the future because the trend of world's technology is to make all thing digital as we are marching towards the internet of all things therefore everything is in a way of digital transaction and basically it makes people life at ease but I know it cannot be happen as of this time since not all of us have the capacity to adapt this new born technology because we are all living at different society but sooner if the people live equally in terms of education and technology then bitcoin can be now a global virtual currency.
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency can be a global currency in future times I believe that in the near future people around the world would be cashless.
Activity: 62
August 06, 2018, 03:53:07 AM
I believe bitcoin can be, since it is already been used for international transactions, transaction exchange across nations what else is needed. Though not really accepted in all nations with time it will gain prominence in all worlds. If bitcoin does not, altcoin will. The truth, the world is going digital, digital currency is to be spent in a digital world that can't be over ruled.
Activity: 294
August 06, 2018, 03:39:09 AM
We cannot give an assessment that bitcoin cannot be a global currency for no apparent reason. Indeed if the condition of bitcoin is still like now it is unlikely that bitcoin can become a global currency easily. Bitcoin still needs a lot of improvements and is certainly accompanied by creating new innovations that are more useful. Indeed bitcoin technology is now inferior to altcoin but I am sure that if bitcoin is able to make improvements and display its innovation, bitcoin will be increasingly accepted by the public. If bitcoin's efforts are successful then bitcoin's opportunities to become a global currency are more widely open.
Activity: 56
August 06, 2018, 03:25:26 AM
I see bitcoin becoming the globally accepted because bitcoin is the world’s first decentralized virtual form of currency. it is now an accepted form of payment in dozens of countries around the globe. As more nations continue to adopt this groundbreaking technology, it increases the chances that bitcoin will in fact become the next global form of currency and one of the few not tied to a specific nation’s economy or a banking system.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
August 06, 2018, 03:18:45 AM
Why not bitcoin can be used as a currency in the worldwide nation i guess all it required is time,  the government meant not like or being afraid of bitcoin today that don't mean it can't change tomorrow because it only thing that is constant in the world today is constant anything meant change at anytime i so much believed in bitcoin and i know it will the used as a local currency in some country one day.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
August 06, 2018, 12:08:47 AM
It will be hard to make bitcoin as global currency for now, because it's fluctuation make people thinking twice when they want to do transaction.
An unstable coin can't become a global currency, not only now but also in the future bitcoin is hardly able to achieve that. I think Tether can be considered.
It may not be a global currency because as of now it is not used as a currency and it is used as an asset, an investing medium for every people who want to invest in the simplest way without the need of a lot of documents and whatever that is needed to invest in the old ways. I believe that the sole purpose of Bitcoin is to work as a digital currency for payments and something similar to that but people decides what it is because of its decentralized feature and the nature of it being so volatile, Bitcoin is now used as an asset rather than a currency. But who knows anything can happen in the future. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: