Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency - page 21. (Read 5099 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 09:48:16 PM
As of now it cannot be a global currency because there are a lot of countries which do not like to accept cryptocurrency in their country but there are also some country who are adopting cryptocurrency in their country, so by the time all nations will accept cryptocurrency then it is the time for crypto to be a global currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 09:47:51 PM
Internet is still not everywhere. Bitcoin is still not in ATMs and banks. So, we have a lot of stuff to do...
You are also right. Different countries defferent area has no internet connection. So they havn't any knowledge about bitcoin. Even few country still not accepted bitcoin officially. So I think it is impossible.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
August 03, 2018, 09:34:46 PM
yes, because human nature is not satisfied, there are only some people who take advantage of the nature of BTC which is actually decentralized, to be monopolized with the aim of seeking individual benefits
Don't ever expect Bitcoin to be perfect in your eyes, because you don't know who the BTC owner is
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 09:16:15 PM
Actually per the time being for now we can not be perfectly convinced that btc can be global currency but i hope with respect to time we will be accelerating whereby btc will be a global currency. I personally hope that even if not globally accepted as currency it might fulfill and replace some digital currencies.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 09:08:12 PM
Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

bitcoin is a distributed peer-to-peer bookkeeping system used to store and transfer ownership of bitcoin (currency). Bitcoin is issued by the system, regulated by a mathematical algorithm, and secured by cryptography. so it could be that in the future bitcoin will become a global currency
Activity: 266
August 03, 2018, 09:03:58 PM
Your explanation is reasonable and making sense. Bitcoin by its nature seems barely become a world currency because it don't have static value like fiat. Personally, I think even though Bitcoin is a decentralized currency but it needs to be controlled by the government to protect us from scam, fraud and money laundering. Solution I can offer here, the government should create their own decentralized currency that they control by adopting blockchain technology.
Activity: 112
August 03, 2018, 08:48:58 PM
I think that if the terms of the world currency. because each country has its own regulations in terms of their main currency or financial things that are most likely. That time you will see the bitcoin has been adopted by the many countries dude.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 08:34:00 PM
Although at present, the use of bitcoin is still constrained by volatility or prices that are easy to rise and fall, especially due to advertising bans on several platforms and denials in some countries. The ease of transaction and availability of usage also becomes a major challenge for cryptocurrency or virtual currency. I think that after bitcoin becomes a currency that can make transactions simpler, then service providers and products start to accept it, then finally cyptocurrency will likely become more stable.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 08:26:57 PM
Bitcoin day by day eran more to more popularity. so we can hope Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
August 03, 2018, 07:42:52 PM
Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.

Do not agree if the terms of the world currency. because each country has its own regulations in terms of their main currency or financial things that are most likely and I believe can happen. btc be playing digital currency for any digital transactions using BTC ..
Activity: 672
August 03, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
It is difficult to know in advance what will happen in the future. There are already many companies that have accepted Bitcoin in their payments. In my opinion, Bitcoin is likely to become a payment instrument in the future. It may not be the main currency, but it will be used in parallel with the current paper money.
exactly as you say, Bitcoin is not playing currency as long as bitcoin still cannot be managed by the government, the value of bitcoin will remain static and has no value that considers bitcoin as a currency
Activity: 378
August 03, 2018, 07:15:51 PM
It is difficult to know in advance what will happen in the future. There are already many companies that have accepted Bitcoin in their payments. In my opinion, Bitcoin is likely to become a payment instrument in the future. It may not be the main currency, but it will be used in parallel with the current paper money.
Activity: 134
August 03, 2018, 07:01:10 PM
Linking current technology with philosophy is like asking an atheist to believe in God's existence only because the convincing party is theist. Bitcoin appears in the picture is not appropriate to cover the shortcomings in the current monetary system, but to make it very safe and easily accessible even though it is online-based. increasingly sophisticated and digital money in the world like this will become a new foundation of life for the existence of spending in the global market, public interest in cryptocurrency is increasing and with the bitcoin process will be the number one and only bitcoin currency that can compete in the market, My thinking starts to be different
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 03, 2018, 06:09:23 PM
Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.

I agree. Although, right now, it doesn't have the capacity to be one. I think that it has a very big potential to be a global currency because of the fact that there are so many users of it all around the world. At least, if it can reach a level where more and more people would trust it and be comfortable with using it as a means of investment and payment, then I would say that that can open a lot of doors for cryptocurrencies to be recognized as a probable candidate as a global currency. Maybe not by as a currency that would replace some traditional country-based currency, but at least, a type of currency that could be used  around the world.
Activity: 266
August 03, 2018, 06:08:54 PM
With the level of awareness increasing on a daily basis, people are getting involve in this field with the help of bitcoin so no doubt that people will priority will accept Bitcoin payment instead of fiat because bitcoin is that option of payment where they will don't think about the another thing which are not helping them to make earnings , so surely they will give priority to the bitcoin to use. And here I am 100% sure that in the coming years, bitcoin will be an option for everyone to accept as a payment from one country to another country legally without any restriction.
Activity: 378
August 03, 2018, 06:05:13 PM
I quite agree. Not because bitcoin is not a good financial platform but because of the damage it will do to government official and the rich and famous people. Bitcoin is the highest in value and price of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 05:53:35 PM
Crypto currency is being used as a worldwide money now and numerous individuals all around the globe is utilizing it. There are numerous individuals who dont know BTC however they are decreasing as numerous people learn new thinhs everyday. Furthermore, when that happen everything in this world will utilize virtual money.
Activity: 91
August 03, 2018, 05:31:00 PM
I think btc don't need to a global currency because one day it will control all the currencies. All currency has a fixed value but btc is uncountable. So it will stay out of reach of many rural people but otherwise maximum investment will be done through it. It will be legalized soon in the whole world.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

Bitcoin like insurrection can either be extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history. In the long river of history, i must say that Bitcoin already flows endless. Extinguishing is no longer an option. My point exactly is that while the flames of Bitcoin cant not be extinguished, we should never deceive ourselves to believing that Bitcoin can ever become a global currency. Bitcoin can never become a global currency because, it doesn't meet up to the need of all persons in the world. At the moment, i see Bitcoin to be only useful for making investment. Aside this nothing else. The poor can not afford to trade with it.. and even the rich who trade with it face diverse consequence
Activity: 1764
August 03, 2018, 04:43:37 PM
I do not think that now many people think about it, because bitcoin has not been studied till the end and its real potential no one knows. Bitcoin anonymity gives to all the keys to use it without any obstacles, which does not allow many countries to legalize it and possibly become a global currency in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: