Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency - page 23. (Read 5099 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
August 01, 2018, 10:18:14 AM
At present, bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But I believe in the near future Bitcoin will be the common currency of the whole world. It can replace the existing internet payment systems, instead of paying by credit card over the internet

Really bitcoin cannot replace Fiat money, but he can replace credit cards. Because it is the same method of doing payment in the internet. And credit card is controlled by governments. It is not good for all of us.
Yes, bitcoin is best used in terms of digital used. It can be global currency when in digital, but cannot replace fiat currency. They do have best used, so i suggest that used both for your satisfaction. But we really don't know what will be the future of bitcoin, maybe our speculations are right or maybe wrong. So the only thing we can do is to wait for it to happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 10:16:09 AM
Yes, because they are quite risky, price fluctuations are too large and their use is difficult for many people, so I think BTC will never become the nation's common currency.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
To be honest Bitcoin is struggling at the moment with the world to accept it globally. It's a major concern and some countries are not allowing it to be traded and that it's way too harsh on Bitcoin. I won't say it cannot be but slowly and gradually it can as it got huge potential.
Activity: 163
August 01, 2018, 09:49:55 AM
On the traditional aspects of money. This is not a store of value because it is so out of focus and inconsistent. No one uses it as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
August 01, 2018, 09:38:29 AM
I fully agree with you. Look at examples from history: No one has ever shared his wealth. There are several families in the world who have only been multiplied their treasures throughout their history. Now there will be Kriptovaljutnye dynasties.
Activity: 2
August 01, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
Bitcoin cannot be global currency because Some country not ligal this currency. It's use most people currency but not only all country. Bitcoin is big projects from world wide. Some contry banned bitcoin.Most country people Earning bitcoin day by day.Day by day this user increase. Bitcoin is large currency for world wide.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
August 01, 2018, 08:34:46 AM
Yup. Bitcoin cannot be a global currency. Because it has a limited supply. And Bitcoin is much banned in some countries for some reason.
Legality becomes the main issue of bitcoin as a payment system. Moreover, each country has a fiat as proof of economic sovereignty of the country. Basically, there are still many obstacles for bitcoin to become a globally recognized currency, transaction fee, confirmation time, etc. Its effectiveness should be maximized.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 08:27:50 AM
that he will never be, it's a fact! But we understand that now everything is going to the fact that we can easily pay anywhere in the world with bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 08:24:39 AM
It depends on how we, the users of bitcoin wants it to become. Bitcoin itself can become a world currency if all countries accept it as a medium of exchange. At the moments, bitcoin is not widely accepted. And one of the major features of currency is to be widely accepted which is not presently applicable to bitcoin.
So, let keep on promoting the usage of bitcoin within our territories for it to be widely acceptable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
August 01, 2018, 08:23:38 AM
I think there are two mistakes in this view
First, you start your judgment with the concepts of the moment and it is known that science advances and changes many concepts with the evolution of life
Secondly you control the BTC and other currencies it will not develop from its performance
And adapts to the human demands of them
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 07:59:59 AM
There's still have a big chance that Bitcoin will be a global cryptocurrence if the government will accept and embrace it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:38:49 AM
At present, bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But I believe in the near future Bitcoin will be the common currency of the whole world. It can replace the existing internet payment systems, instead of paying by credit card over the internet

Really bitcoin cannot replace Fiat money, but he can replace credit cards. Because it is the same method of doing payment in the internet. And credit card is controlled by governments. It is not good for all of us.
Activity: 27
July 31, 2018, 05:36:52 PM
Officially, no it will probably never be. However, it's the closest thing to it currently. Even though some countries have deemed it illegal, it is still the closest thing to it. I think that definitely there will be a digital currency used as a global currency though. There will be incentives to use a local currency through your government, but we will have a choice
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 05:19:09 PM
It can be a global currency , and I think it is going in that way , the most popular crypto is bitcoin and we can say that it s famous in a lot of countires ....
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 05:18:33 PM
Who knows, we can even come up with better technology in the near future, marking a new era of easy payouts, but for now, let's link crown blockchain as the flagship here.
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 05:13:56 PM
Of course it can be. However, in many countries of the world, the use of bitcoin has not been valid yet. Bitcoin coins can emerge as world currency in all countries of the world. Now just wait for the time.Bitcoin coins in the future will be used in all countries. As a result, Bitcoin will get the world currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 04:59:00 PM
yes of course bitcoin can not be a global currency
because not all countries can accept the existence of bitcoin
but
bitcoin can be a global transfer value
to transfer money to various countries anytime and anywhere
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 04:47:11 PM
Of course bitcoin will become world /global currency , because bitcoin popularity and familiarization are know by many other people but the problem is there are some countries that did not legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
July 31, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
I think that bitcoin has all the chances to become a world currency. The main thing is that the whole world supports this technology now and in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
I actually believe that we are getting  closer to bitcoin becoming a global currency. We have great countries like Germany accepting bitcoin and I believe that other countries will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: