Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency - page 27. (Read 5099 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 02:36:41 PM
You can never be sure of something like this, everything changes with a rapid speed every year so why not.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
July 29, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
To me, bitcoin is now a global currency. People from all over the world are using and investing  bitcoin and , that is enough. The acceptance of the governments isn't an important factor.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 02:05:10 PM
I agree with you that Bitcoin can be the world's currency. However, Bitcoin does not apply in all countries. as some countries ban Bitcoin on its territory because some governments find it dangerous. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin, it will be the world's currency for a while. Only bitcoins are known in all countries, which can not make other coins. Wherever they are Bitcoin, the Currencies of the world will be.
Activity: 130
July 29, 2018, 01:56:51 PM
Bitcoin could be global currency back in 2017 but if we look into current situations then I guess it is not possible for bitcoin to become global currecy as people are losing their faith in bitcoin and now there are so many currencies in cypto world.
Activity: 147
July 29, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
Indeed bitcoin is not yet a global currency but I'm sure bitcoin will be the currency we use often in our daily lives but bitcoin takes time for it all maybe it will happen in the future later, if bitcoin becomes the currency we often use for our daily life whether government grants for bitcoin can be used in all countries and even now bitcoin has not been used in all countries and bitcoin is also still prohibited in how many countries so bitcoin must have permission from the government if bitcoin wants to be global currency
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
July 29, 2018, 01:45:14 PM
To bitcoin began to be used as the main currency of the crypto-currency world, it is first necessary that it is generally normal and freely used as a crypto currency. I mean it was used as a means of payment. Now bitcoin is very poorly used as a means of payment, that is, it very poorly performs its basic function. Therefore, how can bitcoin be used as a global currency if it does not perform this function normally? Now there are so many coins that have instant transactions and almost free commission fees. So we will choose a coin for the role of a global currency by its name or by its functionality?
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 01:44:14 PM
I didn't think that Bitcoin is not a global currency yet. Bitcoin use globally. It is true that some countries ar not accept yet but some countries like Russia Vietnam and many other using bitcoin as a currency. So I think Bitcoin is all ready a global currency.
True, Bitcoin is poised to become a global currency, but in some countries there are still tax holes that participants in the virtual money market rely on for money laundering and tax evasion. So, follow me, It is very hard for Bitcoin to become a global currency.
Activity: 101
July 29, 2018, 01:34:50 PM
I didn't think that Bitcoin is not a global currency yet. Bitcoin use globally. It is true that some countries ar not accept yet but some countries like Russia Vietnam and many other using bitcoin as a currency. So I think Bitcoin is all ready a global currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
July 29, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
Bitcoin can't be a global currency due to price volatility reasons every time prices changes so it is difficult to select one price for merchants to accept
Activity: 75
July 29, 2018, 12:55:08 PM
Bitcoin is not yet a global currency but I'm sure bitcoin will be the global currency in the future and maybe bitcoin will also be the currency we use often for our day to day life so bitcoin needs time for it all so we have to support bitcoin to be it all, and in my opinion bitcoin will also be used by banks as a tool of their dealings, and maybe banks will also use blockchain to keep all the proof of transactions they have done
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
Sorry to say this to you,Bitcoin is already a global currency, I don't know how you want to see it ,but its the truth,if a country like Russia,Vietnam, are using Cryptos,and Bitcoin  is the king,they must surely patronize bitcoin..
the world Currency should be used in interstate mutual settlements, such nocrypt can not yet afford.so wait for who will be the first cryptocurrency.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
July 29, 2018, 12:31:52 PM
Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

On my opinion, I think Bitcoin can be a Global currency but it will take years before it happen. It is possible to be a global currency since it is run through online and we all know that people all over the world uses internet. However, it may not be applicable to some of our countries specially those places that doesn't have internet.
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 12:22:45 PM
For now i think yes, it's hard to make bitcoin used as global currency, because no one can control bitcoin but maybe in future bitcoin will solve this problem and make bitcoin used widely as currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 12:20:47 PM
if now is bitcoin still can not be a digital currency that can be accepted by all countries. but there are already some countries that have legitimately joined bitcoin like paper currency gan.
Activity: 158
July 29, 2018, 12:17:17 PM
I think bitcoin cant be a global currency because still more country not accepted the system of bitcoin. But i hope it would happen to legalized all over the world, its a big help to everyone when it was become a global currency, we can use bitcoin in any payment method and bring a smooth transaction becaue it was digital.
global currency, meaning bitcoin will be the world's payment currency?
I think it is impossible, where might 21 million bitcoin be shared for the whole world? is that enough? the answer is no.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
July 29, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
Indeed bitcoin is not yet a global currency but I'm sure bitcoin will be used as the national currency in the future and bitcoin will also be used as the main payment method in every place and bitcoin will also be the most valuable asset for us in the future, bitcoin will also always to be the best currency cryptocurrency in the world to whenever and bitcoin will also always give us huge profit every day, so maybe bitcoin can not become global currency but bitcoin will become the national currency in the future
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 12:04:22 PM
I agree with you, you are right bitcoin can not be the world currency, especially for the currency of payment.
bitcoin is more suitable as an investment asset.
Bitcoin is not just a global currency, Bitcoin is a non-national big business that surpasses everything that can not be solved. Although there are many obstacles, Bitcoin brings people to life more interesting and perfect.
July 29, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
I agree with you, you are right bitcoin can not be the world currency, especially for the currency of payment.
bitcoin is more suitable as an investment asset.
Activity: 938
Earn more with Earn Network
July 29, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
One thing we can strongly hold on to is that no one knows what the future holds. Looking at the Bitcoin market now, i can only say it will take some time for it to be known and recognized by some countries especially those who do not fully understand its concept and significance.
Activity: 938
Earn more with Earn Network
July 29, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
One thing we can strongly hold on to is that no one knows what the future holds. Looking at the Bitcoin market now, i can only say it will take some time for it to be known and recognized by some countries especially those who do not fully understand its concept and significance.
Pages:
Jump to: