Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can't survive alone - page 13. (Read 4155 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
October 06, 2019, 02:06:23 AM
Over 850 millions of people use alipay as means of payment mostly in china and i heard lots about wepay as well, i come to think of it that what if bitcoin was been used in their places instead? if alipay and wepay can get to where they are today then altcoins have all the chances of survival as well. Wepay and Alipay are just online payment solution, crypto can do better.

Real use cases plus real life working products, let these two be your main focus when picking altcoins to invest your money on, do not listen to those saying 'dump altcoins for bitcoin' when you are holding solid altcoins

I agree, some altcoins are created for a different purpose. We should not just focus on supporting bitcoin but also need to help altcoin with an aim to provide legitimate product and service which can be an alternative in the future. There are altcoins out there which has a good potential but lacks support from investors.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
October 06, 2019, 02:01:28 AM
Bitcoin is the topmost crypto currency, it is clear that Bitcoin cannot survive alone, because all altcoins depend on Bitcoin, for example in the sale of large altcoins whether or not our income depends on the price of Bitcoin, so it's no wonder Bitcoin can also be called the king crypto.
Bitcoin is the coin that determines the future of this market because it is a coin that has a huge influence on investment and every Bitcoin fluctuation can cause a lot of losses. I think this market is getting more attention in recent years and a lot of investment funds are willing to enter this market anytime they want. In my opinion altcoin will increase if the investment demand increases and this will make everyone make good profits.

Now is a very important time and if Bitcoin can reach $15,000 by the end of this year then I am sure the market will grow again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 05, 2019, 11:59:23 PM
Bitcoin is Bitcoin. Bitcoin does not need any company, partnership or well known investor. BTC survived alone for years <.....~~~>~~....>

We all know the fact that; Bitcoin is Bitcoin but, need sometimes those to rely on and not solely itself alone. Bitcoin was created alone to strive in the cryptocurrency world but, no matter the happenings today, altcoins still served a major purpose in the world of cryptocurrency. Currently, the price of altcoins have change from low to grow. Bitcoin fell early this year and still try to recover it deep. I wouldn't say that; Bitcoin will or can stay alone without any help from the altcoins,
Bitcoin shouldn't be tranferred to USD. Bitcoin is Bitcoin and Altcoins are Altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
October 05, 2019, 07:24:43 PM
Over 850 millions of people use alipay as means of payment mostly in china and i heard lots about wepay as well, i come to think of it that what if bitcoin was been used in their places instead? if alipay and wepay can get to where they are today then altcoins have all the chances of survival as well. Wepay and Alipay are just online payment solution, crypto can do better.

Real use cases plus real life working products, let these two be your main focus when picking altcoins to invest your money on, do not listen to those saying 'dump altcoins for bitcoin' when you are holding solid altcoins

of course bitcoin cannot stand alone and altcoin accompanies and complements it. when I hold the king's altcoin then surely I will hold it longer. like ethereum, bnb, xrp, and litecoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 05, 2019, 07:24:22 PM
Bitcoin is the topmost crypto currency, it is clear that Bitcoin cannot survive alone, because all altcoins depend on Bitcoin, for example in the sale of large altcoins whether or not our income depends on the price of Bitcoin, so it's no wonder Bitcoin can also be called the king crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
October 05, 2019, 07:04:42 PM
its not that bitcoin can't survive alone
bitcoin can do...
people are the ones who wont survive without altcoins...
for many reasons

You are right. There are different types of money and with/without  proper regulation by centralized bodies, bitcoin can be classified as digital form of money. If this happens, bitcoin can quite survive alone as other financial assets. Buy like you said the people need altcoins for those varieties it offers in trade for profits
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
October 05, 2019, 06:34:42 PM
Yes, but we can be sure that Bitcoin will survive, while other altcoins are pretty risky. Did you see which coins were in top 100 years ago?
FeatherCoin, NXT, Banx. Where they are?

all altcoins above can't survive from the competitions in altcoins industry my friend
but, in my opinion, bitcoin can survive alone without any altcoins
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
October 05, 2019, 06:14:14 PM
its not that bitcoin can't survive alone
bitcoin can do...
people are the ones who wont survive without altcoins...
for many reasons
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 05, 2019, 05:38:17 PM
Bitcoin is Bitcoin. Bitcoin does not need any company, partnership or well known investor. BTC survived alone for years <.....~~~>~~....>

We all know the fact that; Bitcoin is Bitcoin but, need sometimes those to rely on and not solely itself alone. Bitcoin was created alone to strive in the cryptocurrency world but, no matter the happenings today, altcoins still served a major purpose in the world of cryptocurrency. Currently, the price of altcoins have change from low to grow. Bitcoin fell early this year and still try to recover it deep. I wouldn't say that; Bitcoin will or can stay alone without any help from the altcoins,
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
October 05, 2019, 05:07:24 PM
Bitcoin is Bitcoin. Bitcoin does not need any company, partnership or well known investor. BTC survived alone for years and it can go on survive alone.
Alt coin traders can not survive without BTC because alt coins can not survive without BTC. And last 3 months we saw how alt coins are deepened to BTC. BTC UP, alt coins down. BTC down, alt coins down. Physically they may survive but the values of the alt coins will  crush without any recovery.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
October 05, 2019, 04:41:49 PM
I agree with you. Bitcoin can't do it alone, BTC needs altcoin's help to spread the crypto industry widely. Even many companies chose Ripple or Ethereum or other altcoins over Bitcoin because Bitcoin transaction takes a long time with higher fees. By seeing the bearish altcoin market, many people keep saying to sell altcoins to buy Bitcoin, some people always say shitcoin to all other coins except BTC! Real people won't care about their words. Just research yourself and pick a reputed altcoin, so you are good and you have no fear to hold those altcoins.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 05, 2019, 04:59:05 PM
Agree with your summation because no.man can ever be an island no matter the strength of the man. Bitcoin as a technology of payment method cannot perform the role of the altcoins as far the world of cryptocurrency is concern. There have been many other projects that came after Bitcoin and they are contributing to the fast development of Blockchain alongside Bitcoin.

Although Bitcoin be the mainstream manifestation of the Blockchain, doesn't mean it is all in all. Many Altcoins have been Keeping around Bitcoin and also, benefiting from Bitcoin as Bitcoin also benefits from them too. The season of Bitcoin always differ from that if the altcoins and they all complement each others.  
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
October 05, 2019, 04:56:11 PM
From the beginning, Bitcoin was created in the era of advanced technology in other words more and more needs, for example humans cannot live alone and Bitcoin is the same, then quickly created Altcoin as an alternative to digital currency exchange. More and more Crypto based in Blockhain continues to help with each other's advantages being natural so that new products continue to be born in digital currency trading.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
October 05, 2019, 02:53:28 PM
Your main goal is to maintain bitcoin and altcoin in investing even though many people say that altcoin dump is prolonged but you are still relying on portfolios to see its movements, I also believe bitcoin will be one of the digital assets pilots in the future, currently the main actor in cryptocurrency is bitcoin and altcoin as an ico platform that runs
Activity: 491
October 05, 2019, 03:48:06 PM
True, Bitcoin can't survive Alone, the blockchain space is bigger than just bitcoin, it comprises of other Altcoins. Although bitcoin is the number one but good Altcoin will gain value in the future,so if you are holding valuable Altcoin, good.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
October 05, 2019, 02:49:41 PM
Yes, but we can be sure that Bitcoin will survive, while other altcoins are pretty risky. Did you see which coins were in top 100 years ago?
FeatherCoin, NXT, Banx. Where they are?
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Cryptotalk.org
October 05, 2019, 02:42:31 PM

Bitcoin will not be used for daily transactions, because the transaction takes a long time. I think that in the future nothing will happen to Wepay and Alipay companies, because they will create their own cryptocurrency.
We must always consider here the market of the future which will be the most in demand considering Bitcoin and altcoins. Cryptocurrencies are composed of altcoins not just Bitcoin how can you trade if there are just one crypto coin how will the market exchange trade on this. So like real currency they need altcoins to run the market
it cannot survive alone because market is based on altcoins which is tradable by bitcoin and who are gonna trade if you only have 1 coin.
Activity: 143
October 05, 2019, 01:23:27 PM

Bitcoin will not be used for daily transactions, because the transaction takes a long time. I think that in the future nothing will happen to Wepay and Alipay companies, because they will create their own cryptocurrency.
We must always consider here the market of the future which will be the most in demand considering Bitcoin and altcoins. Cryptocurrencies are composed of altcoins not just Bitcoin how can you trade if there are just one crypto coin how will the market exchange trade on this. So like real currency they need altcoins to run the market
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
October 05, 2019, 01:09:09 PM

Do not count me as a Bitcoin maximalist. My portfolio has a lot of altcoins that are not just there because I received them but because I intentionally bought them. Altcoins are not enemies of Bitcoin. Altcoins are supporters of Bitcoin in other words. They are actually helping Bitcoin in some ways. But I don't think that Bitcoin needs altcoins. If there are no altcoins today, it does not follow that Bitcoin have long died. Or if all the altcoins will die in a year or two from now, it does not follow that Bitcoin will also die. Bitcoin is sufficient in itself. But it is certainly made stronger by altcoins. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 05, 2019, 12:53:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: