Pages:
Author

Topic: == Bitcoin challenge transaction: ~1000 BTC total bounty to solvers! ==UPDATED== - page 20. (Read 47899 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 32
I'm currently checking apps that I haven't checked before... and that's how I found PubHunt. I entered the 29 closest unresolved addresses without pubkey in the input... This way I achieve a scan of 6400Gkeys/s . What are the estimates that a pubkeys lookup for 29 addresses with this method and this program at this speed will yield the intended expectations more than a traditional key lookup? What are the real chances of success and effectiveness of this method?
Hi Zielar
Waouhh impressive this speed! If you could choose the beginning and end of the search range, you could find pubkey #66 between 2 and 4 months. On the other hand the search is carried out randomly it makes random hashes on the PK of #64 #66 #67 #68 #69 #71 and #72 it can be faster as well as much longer depending on luck. Too bad this program could be largely optimized like choosing the hash range #66 as well as the random or sequential mode with your speed you could come across #66 in 1 month or 2 depending on luck.

Edit
Looking more closely at the operation of this utility and your speed, the proba are these
in 10 days on all the beaches by inserting the 6 pubkeys (I calculated for the first 6 # not 29)  you have a one in 148 chance of having one of the keys
in 20 days 1/74  1.35%
in 40 days 1/37  2.75%
in 80 days 1/18  5.5%
in 160 days 1/9  11%
in 320 days 1/4  25%
it remains arbitrary because luck can enormously speed up the process Grin
Activity: 277
Merit: 106
What is A100 performance on kangaroo and BSGS?

1xA100 = ~3800MK/s
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello,

Due to the situation that happened in this challenge - I allowed myself to refresh the topic - I corrected the name of the thread, added a new date to "important dates", changed the image of the remaining amount of BTC up for grabs, and restored the functioning of my website zielar.pl from which you can now restart download the VanitySearch builds, because I saw somewhere earlier that someone mentioned that the links are out of date. It's a fact - they were outdated because I didn't extend the hosting :-) Nevertheless, everything is fine now. I'm also considering re-entering with some power... therefore, to shorten the necessary time to refresh the news about currently running programs - give me the details of any latest and greatest versions you are currently using (VanitySearch, Kangaroo) - and whether poolem 66bit also works pool fighting for 125?

Regards
My man! Thanks for updating and refreshing the topics and links!

I am running a kangaroo pool/server and have posted to see the interest in the community (before posting and giving out IP and port) but there have only been two people interested.

I have locked up agreements from gpu farms. I will have (so far) 480 cards connecting to the pool BUT for only 20-25 minutes each day. In the agreement I have to pay for storage space so that I can save and keep each card's kangaroos (paths). I am currently trying to work out additional agreements. I also have 72 cards that are constantly running in the pool. All are RTX 30xx and above; 30xx. I would love to have many CPUs running in the race as well as their paths (although less paths) become much longer than a GPUs path.

Current progress = 2^19.06/2^27.05

Could i join to your work? Please send me PM to more details. I can use 8x Tesla A100 to work for this task per 1-2 months

What is A100 performance on kangaroo and BSGS?
I'm currently checking apps that I haven't checked before... and that's how I found PubHunt. I entered the 29 closest unresolved addresses without pubkey in the input... This way I achieve a scan of 6400Gkeys/s . What are the estimates that a pubkeys lookup for 29 addresses with this method and this program at this speed will yield the intended expectations more than a traditional key lookup? What are the real chances of success and effectiveness of this method?

Hello,

Due to the situation that happened in this challenge - I allowed myself to refresh the topic - I corrected the name of the thread, added a new date to "important dates", changed the image of the remaining amount of BTC up for grabs, and restored the functioning of my website zielar.pl from which you can now restart download the VanitySearch builds, because I saw somewhere earlier that someone mentioned that the links are out of date. It's a fact - they were outdated because I didn't extend the hosting :-) Nevertheless, everything is fine now. I'm also considering re-entering with some power... therefore, to shorten the necessary time to refresh the news about currently running programs - give me the details of any latest and greatest versions you are currently using (VanitySearch, Kangaroo) - and whether poolem 66bit also works pool fighting for 125?

Regards

I am running a kangaroo pool/server and have posted to see the interest in the community (before posting and giving out IP and port) but there have only been two people interested.

I have locked up agreements from gpu farms. I will have (so far) 480 cards connecting to the pool BUT for only 20-25 minutes each day. In the agreement I have to pay for storage space so that I can save and keep each card's kangaroos (paths). I am currently trying to work out additional agreements. I also have 72 cards that are constantly running in the pool. All are RTX 30xx and above; 30xx. I would love to have many CPUs running in the race as well as their paths (although less paths) become much longer than a GPUs path.

Could i join to your work? Please send me PM to more details. I can use 8x Tesla A100 to work for this task per 1-2 months
Activity: 242
Merit: 17
Hello,

Regards

Thank you for restoring zielar.pl site. I finally got to try  your latest vanitysearch version on my GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and I got only 400 Mkeys/s instead of 900 Mkeys/s. Am I missing something?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
If you guys are going for 125, then the rest of us should skip 125 and start working on 130. [insert skeleton meme behind a computer desk here], we could solve 130 when we are looking the same as our text meme. Lol
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello,

Regards

Any requirements for joining the pool?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
With the injection of more BTC and some friends & offline members expressing interest, I have a pool up and running for #125. If there is a good interest here, I will post how to setup and connect to it. Let me know who is interested in helping search for 12.5 Bitcoin.

If interested, let me know. You can message me and let me know your setup so I can get a good idea of speed/timeframes, etc.

Once I gauge the interest, I will post how to setup and message those interested, the applicable port number(s).

For those without CPUs or GPUs, but still want to participate and have the chance at making a decent size return on your Invesment, you can rent with vast and I can show you how to do so. It's extremely easy to set up.

Standard pool, meaning we pool our resources, and split the BTC reward based off of DPs submitted and accepted.

Message me if you have any questions or have a possible other avenue. All help is appreciated!

Mate, I would like to participate on your pool if its possible.
I have some GPU cards and i want to test, who knows if we can crack the 125 bit together with this way.
Thanks and Cheers.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Hello,

Regards

<3
Activity: 1078
Merit: 219
Shooters Shoot...
Hello,

Regards

Hello,

Regards
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Current progress towards #125
Testing server capabilities and keeping track of users DPs (thanks to NotATether).

can i join your server and help ? pm me Cheesy
Shooters Shoot...
Current progress towards #125
Testing server capabilities and keeping track of users DPs (thanks to NotATether).

Shooters Shoot...
This is not JeanLucPons version of Kangaroo
this have a lot of unnecessary checks that slow down the process.
JLP uses assembly instructions to perform GPU computations, also overall process of jumping is pretty good optimized in my opinion. Can you please give an example of non-optimal computations in JLP code, by optimizing which we can get a such increase in speed?

this is not two byte changes Smiley
need rewrite or many many refactoring.

1. split search either looking for tame or wild
2. remove realtime collision checks
3. modify check for prefixes of founded kangaroo
4. try other cuda implementations of ecp VanitySearch, BitCrack and forks here have many ideas

Splitting the search for wild or tame does not increase speed, it just targets one or the other. I've been doing this for at least 2 years. Find enough tames, then switch to wilds.
Real-time collision checks only happens on server side (if using a server) so that shouldn't slow down the GPUs, they just send the DPs to the server.
What do you mean by modify check for prefixes of founded kangaroo??
Shooters Shoot...
With the injection of more BTC and some friends & offline members expressing interest, I have a pool up and running for #125. If there is a good interest here, I will post how to setup and connect to it. Let me know who is interested in helping search for 12.5 Bitcoin.

If interested, let me know. You can message me and let me know your setup so I can get a good idea of speed/timeframes, etc.

Once I gauge the interest, I will post how to setup and message those interested, the applicable port number(s).

For those without CPUs or GPUs, but still want to participate and have the chance at making a decent size return on your Invesment, you can rent with vast and I can show you how to do so. It's extremely easy to set up.

Standard pool, meaning we pool our resources, and split the BTC reward based off of DPs submitted and accepted.

Message me if you have any questions or have a possible other avenue. All help is appreciated!
copper member
🖤😏
Wait, you can use work files? People sell them for money? Lol in order of P. I have deleted near 1 GB of them because I thought they were useless, actually every time I start I delete the previous work file, I just kept a few of them.😅

workfiles contain poins and a collision can be found by comparing all previously found tame and wild points.
could you may  have already found  a collision several times today with the found earlier but already erased ;0
I have no ideas, tame, wild and dp points are alien language to me. Everytime I see average time is around 4 minutes for hours, everytime I see too much dead kangaroos on my hands, and everytime it says 19876 y, I assume something is not working and I just change the key and it's range. Lol.
Activity: 7
Merit: 5
JLP uses assembly instructions to perform GPU computations, also overall process of jumping is pretty good optimized in my opinion. Can you please give an example of non-optimal computations in JLP code, by optimizing which we can get a such increase in speed?

this is not two byte changes Smiley
need rewrite or many many refactoring.

1. split search either looking for tame or wild
2. remove realtime collision checks
3. modify check for prefixes of founded kangaroo
4. try other cuda implementations of ecp VanitySearch, BitCrack and forks here have many ideas

Wait, you can use work files? People sell them for money? Lol in order of P. I have deleted near 1 GB of them because I thought they were useless, actually every time I start I delete the previous work file, I just kept a few of them.😅

workfiles contain poins and a collision can be found by comparing all previously found tame and wild points.
could you may  have already found  a collision several times today with the found earlier but already erased ;0
copper member
🖤😏
Activity: 107
Merit: 61
Shooters Shoot...
I always like numbers!
First, what is this modified kangaroo program?
Verified that a 3090 gets 4.8G Key/s

The plain cuda version of secp256k1 and several optimize changes have this speed.

RTX 3070 with power limit 170w 2.4 GKey/s  GPU Ram Usage 3.5GB
RTX 3090 with power limit 350w 4.8 GKey/s  GPU Ram Usage 8.0GB

And one dedicated server for check
have 32GB RAM ( 8gb+ ram need for bloom filters )
~140Gb of nvme used for kvrocks storage for store 2^31.10 of DP32
or 35Gb if use DP34

ps4all. Possibly I'll find time for compare if you have dp's (or work file fromJeanLucPons Kangaroo ) for still determine 120 and check wild/tame and later
(in compared dp's included buyed from zielar)

But i rarely come here.
I never doubt people on improvements, unless they obviously do not seem to understand basic concepts.

Anywho, congrats on the speed boost on your modified kangaroo program, kudos! I hope you find #125 key soon!
Pages:
Jump to: