Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 42. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 113
Maniac
June 24, 2017, 10:25:12 AM
Guys , how many days it will take to reach ROI?
here is no strong rule for ROI - it depends from BTC or what-do-you-mine rate and from complexity increasing, so nobody can tell you that, to be honest.

As example you can count about 1,5 year to return your investment for SHA-256 and Scrypt, if you measure it in BTC. In dollars or other fiat it can be twice faster, but depends, as I said before.
Activity: 174
Merit: 150
June 24, 2017, 09:29:44 AM
Guys , how many days it will take to reach ROI?
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
June 24, 2017, 04:57:48 AM
I recently purchased a 200 MH/s Bitcoin Scrypt Lifetime mining contract.

I wish to know what is meant exactly by a lifetime contract where the condition specified is "as far as mining remains profitable".

What happens to the contract when one day, the mining become unprofitable?

What is the duration (how many consecutive days) of non-profitability is deemed unprofitable?

Will my contract be terminated once it becomes unprofitable?
All contracts will stopped if they gone unprofitable. One day is enough, I think.

It means that mining start give less money then it need to be mined.

Everybody's contracts will be stopped in that case.
Is contract "stopped" means that the contract is terminated?

If not, when will the contract "start" again?

I think it will resume when it becomes profitable again.

I don't think it will become unprofitable for Hashflare anytime soon as the Bitcoin price is rising. I know difficulty too is rising. But I think we are safe  till the next halving.

I'm sure after the next halving, it wont remain profitable.
With Scrypt mining, Hashflare is actually mining litecoin and converting them to bitcoin at the prevailing LTC/BTC exchange rate.
When the value of BTC is halved, one LTC can buy twice the amount of BTC, therefore increasing the BTC payout to balance out the price drop in BTC.
The lifetime contract should still be profitable. I can't say the same for SHA-256 mining.

Theoretically speaking, that is. I know very little of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 24, 2017, 02:56:15 AM

I wish to know what is meant exactly by a lifetime contract where the condition specified is "as far as mining remains profitable".

What is the duration (how many consecutive days) of non-profitability is deemed unprofitable?

All contracts will stopped if they gone unprofitable. One day is enough, I think.

I think it will resume when it becomes profitable again.

I don't think it will become unprofitable for Hashflare anytime soon as the Bitcoin price is rising. I know difficulty too is rising. But I think we are safe  till the next halving.

I'm sure after the next halving, it wont remain profitable.
June 23, 2017, 10:48:21 AM
Thanks. I will.
Maniac
June 23, 2017, 10:29:40 AM

you need to ask HF's support about it.
June 23, 2017, 10:19:59 AM

Maniac
June 23, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

June 23, 2017, 09:03:59 AM

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
June 22, 2017, 10:09:03 AM
i like to buy 200 MH/s. group what  douy you think? i like to heart opinions for profesional people thabkjs
June 22, 2017, 05:24:37 AM
I just acquired a Hashflare Lifetime Bitcoin (Scrypt) mining contract a week ago.
If I enable the "Reinvest" feature to automatically purchase additional hashrate when the accumulated balance of payouts permits,
can I deactivate the feature if I decide at some point that I do not want to do so?
You can activate or deactivate anytime you want
Thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
June 22, 2017, 04:58:03 AM
I just acquired a Hashflare Lifetime Bitcoin (Scrypt) mining contract a week ago.
If I enable the "Reinvest" feature to automatically purchase additional hashrate when the accumulated balance of payouts permits,
can I deactivate the feature if I decide at some point that I do not want to do so?
You can activate or deactivate anytime you want
June 22, 2017, 04:25:21 AM
Maniac
June 22, 2017, 03:50:50 AM
It is still redirecting me to the http://status.hashflare.io site everytime I tried to sign in.
same thing, yeah. Just need to wait.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 22, 2017, 03:50:35 AM
The site is up again and it is working, the ETH withdraws still disable, I just signed in to review my history page, it seems ok.

Well! It briefly was ok, now reverted to the repairing page, but since I was able to sign up, I assume that soon all be just like normal.
June 22, 2017, 03:22:06 AM
It is still redirecting me to the http://status.hashflare.io site everytime I tried to sign in.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 22, 2017, 03:06:26 AM
The site is up again and it is working, the ETH withdraws still disable, I just signed in to review my history page, it seems ok.
Maniac
June 22, 2017, 01:31:28 AM
Status changed:

Website - Under maintenance

HashFlare website is currently down due to hosting provider issues. Estimated time of completion is unknown, please try again later. The mining process is not affected.
June 22, 2017, 01:17:20 AM
Hashflare has been down for about 5 hours now.

Can't wait to see my latest daily BTC payout.
Activity: 966
Merit: 342
June 22, 2017, 01:00:48 AM
Why hashflare.io can't access today ?
you can use http://status.hashflare.io in cases like that.

I've the same problem here.
Cloudflare claims hashflare.io to be down.
Status hashflare claims it's working.

But an hour ago cloudflare told me that I was 'rate limited'. Not long ago I had that exact error when using Poloniex: slow internet connections, too many requests in a short time. Later that day everything worked fine again, so I guess it will be the same for Hashflare.

And one other thing:
the withdrawal problem yesterday was (is?) due to the congestion of Ether. Same problems at least with Bittrex and Coinbase. Withdrawal BTC was restored yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: