Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 39. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2017, 06:01:56 AM
I don't get the Withdraw Account hold of 72hours after a referal buys something for the first time?! Huh
That means I've to stop advertising your page so I can remove my earned funds WTF!

this because the your referral buy in there account has using credit card so there account also in hold . so you also not able to withdrawl the referral until it clear in his account  
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 05:04:00 AM
I don't get the Withdraw Account hold of 72hours after a referal buys something for the first time?! Huh
That means I've to stop advertising your page so I can remove my earned funds WTF!
Activity: 966
Merit: 342
August 20, 2017, 11:45:33 PM
So I just tried withdrawing my year long Ether today,

And it said takes upto 48 hours to process withdrawal....

This is kindof scary for me as it was Instant before ? Is the website shutting down or is anyone else having withdrawal problems>?

Edit: So I withdrew some BTC and it works Sucessfully within 15 mins.

But my Ether it says 48 hours - and Awaiting confirmation... zzz

Ether has regularly problems, due to the high amount of ICO's.
Activity: 637
Merit: 262
August 20, 2017, 04:29:06 PM
So I just tried withdrawing my year long Ether today,

And it said takes upto 48 hours to process withdrawal....

This is kindof scary for me as it was Instant before ? Is the website shutting down or is anyone else having withdrawal problems>?

Edit: So I withdrew some BTC and it works Sucessfully within 15 mins.

But my Ether it says 48 hours - and Awaiting confirmation... zzz
Activity: 250
Merit: 106
August 20, 2017, 03:51:24 PM
I have been a user of Hashflare for 5 days, 3 Th sha256 and so far the maintenace fee has outstripped any return. Not sure what happens here when the balance is less than zero. So its been a negative roi.
Hate to say  this but fingers crossed with a watchful eye.

You should contact hashflare. They had issues and also updates. On my experience support answers fast and solves issues.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 20, 2017, 01:39:54 PM
Hello,

I've read the thread so far but still one question bothers me. Is the payment for hashrate a recurring payment or one time? It says Lifetime contract but does that mean I pay one and get profits until possible?

Sorry if the question is lame but looking forward to hearing a simple and correct answer.

Thanks  Smiley Smiley

Yes that's exactly how it works with the scrypt and sha contracts. You pay once and as long as the maintenance fees are covered you will get paid daily.

ETH and X11 are a bit different. They last one year and then they expire.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 09:48:55 AM
Hello,

I've read the thread so far but still one question bothers me. Is the payment for hashrate a recurring payment or one time? It says Lifetime contract but does that mean I pay one and get profits until possible?

Sorry if the question is lame but looking forward to hearing a simple and correct answer.

Thanks  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 06:28:21 PM
I have been a user of Hashflare for 5 days, 3 Th sha256 and so far the maintenace fee has outstripped any return. Not sure what happens here when the balance is less than zero. So its been a negative roi.

I am not sure what happened to you, but my three-day Hashflare account with 5 TH/s shows a normal, positive return.
You may want to use my pool allocation. 50% F2Pool, 30% Antpool, 20% Slushpool.

August 15, 2017, 07:41:15 PM
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
August 12, 2017, 12:30:55 AM
Thank you. I will invest soon Smiley .
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 11, 2017, 08:04:51 PM
Hello,
I`m new in crypto mining. I have interested about cloud mining, because i wont invest in hardware. I found Hashflare and did research in google. Everything seems ok, but i want to tell me your experience with them.
Thanks a lot

So far everything works fine with them. The support helped me out several times and all payments were processed correctly. The only downside is the poor website performance and frequent bugs/maintenances. They also frequently disable the withdrawal option for some time for important updates so if the immediate availability of your coins is important than this is not the right thing for you. Other than that it's working fine.
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
August 11, 2017, 04:27:39 PM
Hello,
I`m new in crypto mining. I have interested about cloud mining, because i wont invest in hardware. I found Hashflare and did research in google. Everything seems ok, but i want to tell me your experience with them.
Thanks a lot
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
August 10, 2017, 04:48:41 AM
Oh, snap! Invalid login details
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
August 08, 2017, 08:25:14 AM
This is the first time I contact support because I don't know what else to do. Every time I try to cashout for the first time I realize that my BTC or ETH wallet address on my profile is not the one I added!

So I add it again, wait the time that account is on hold for security reasons, just to realize that my address is again wrong!

I know there are some virus programs that change our addresses but I tried in 3 different computers!

Don't know what to do!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
August 07, 2017, 01:14:47 PM
I am totally obsessed with these assertive mining plants that are offering virtually profit schemes.
If you have no physically access to an object, it makes higher chances of being scam. No assurance how long a business remains active
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
August 07, 2017, 08:26:39 AM
I have not received my Scrypt payout today (5th August 2017). Angry
Issues with payouts that were caused by the maintenance have been fixed. Please recheck.

will there be any new equipment for mining in future?
Activity: 238
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
August 07, 2017, 06:48:50 AM
Issues with payouts that were caused by the maintenance have been fixed. Please recheck.
Activity: 152
August 05, 2017, 08:03:51 AM
July 28, 2017, 02:36:12 PM
Hey there , I have sha256 0.24 TH/s that i want to sell $ 24.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
July 27, 2017, 10:17:13 AM
**snip**

Thanks for posting in the polybius thread again, hashcoins shill Dav7 - here's another hashcoins lie for everyone - it's a classic!

#2:

Your claim is bullshit. Your board can not magically create more hashing engines on the chip. You can claim that your board is more efficient or allows the chip to be clocked higher, but stating that you can produce more hashes per clock than is physically possible is complete bullshit.

Can you explain why your image (linked below for posterity incase it gets deleted from imgur) doesn't conform to the expected relationship between hashrate and WU? The WU total seems to indicate they are actually running around 610GH/s or so, probably with the clock actually set to 800MHz.

More hashcoins shill posts please! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: