Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 41. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 12, 2017, 05:33:28 AM
Guys, I want to try with Hashflare mining and invest 100-200$. So if you want to sell your SHA256 or Scrypt hashpower, I'm ready to buy at 2/3 of its current official price. 

I have an account with 0.77TH at hashflare which is worth 92.40 USD at the moment. I can sell you this account.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 11, 2017, 02:59:31 PM
Guys, I want to try with Hashflare mining and invest 100-200$. So if you want to sell your SHA256 or Scrypt hashpower, I'm ready to buy at 2/3 of its current official price. 
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
July 04, 2017, 12:59:40 PM
Total spent (deposited + tx fees) = 0.02010026 BTC
Percent amount recovered : 14.65 % for 1 year !!!
One day hashflare will display an announcement that mining contract is not profitable anymore.
You will be scammed but you just don't know yet. Hashflare is a scam but you dont know yet. They wont be online for 8 years to recover the money spent.
So stop telling me that it wont take 8 years . And dont forget about 130k FEE to withdraw. I will not recommend this website anymore and warn everybody .
I bet 80% of the answers here in this topic are made by admins using alt accounts on bitcointalk. Specially the newbie answers.
Rayman you are equal to 0 to me. I have proofs and i dont lie ,you stupid little ***** .So go play somewhere else with your admin/newbie alt account.

Nope, you're wrong on your ROI...

Note that, the products in Hashflare are priced against the USD (!)
Your total spends were ~0.02 btc, when the rate was ~500 USD
You have withdrawn ~0.003 btc, yet the current rate is ~2500 USD

So, the percent amount recovered, is more like 14.65% ~75%...

But you have to see your ROI of BTC not Dollar.
What would be if the BTC price is stable and stand now also on 500?
They cant calculate with just the rising opinion - even then it makes no sense to put in BTC cause holdimg them brings more value.

Hashflare is fooling people.

"What if"... That's a spot on comment actually;
what if, the value would drop to $100?
what if, the difficulty ?
what if, the maintenance ?
what if, the electricity costs ?

My point is, is that we are talking crypto's. And when we're talking mining those crypto's and ROI, then we're talking difficulty. And due to this 'difficulty factor', ROI cannot ever be accurate on anything other than the period the current difficulty is calculated upon.
In my opinion, that's not Hashflare fooling people; but rather people themselves, being ignorant or simply unaware on how mining works (and, with ROI in mind, could work out for them)...

PS: And then still, that user Crytal11 is quite off the chart regarding his ROI statement: His true ROI is actually way lower, it's just that his bottleneck are the transaction fees... If a different investment was done, let's say a higher investment, he would have way different numbers as an outcome...
Activity: 966
Merit: 342
June 29, 2017, 07:50:44 AM
whish they could flat it to Coins, the hash, but they dont, thats why we sell hash in the first place, after they restock it or if BTC or LTC goes up, we sell hash, or buy when the coins drop bcs otherwise machines they produce would be way overpriced, S9 costs me 1.24BTc, nwhen they restock it last time it costs only 0.58 BTC, considering ROI is hard to reach in a year, if they would stay priced in BTC it wouldnt ROI in 3 years and noone would buy it,...am i wrong?

No you're right. And another point: they must be priced in fiat because all the components and raw materials are also. Their suppliers (unfortunately) are not yet billing in crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 342
June 28, 2017, 11:23:52 PM
ROI is in USD or in EUR, its not in BTC, also at hashnest, they never priced machines in LTC or in BTC, but in USD,...

No. You are completely wrong.
When you think in USD (or EUR) you are right, but because this forum is about bitcoin you are wrong.

Why?
Simple:
Let's say you bought $1000 hashrate and just reached ROI
At the same date you used $1000 for buying just bitcoin you had a much better result.

Reason: bitcoin price rise. The ROI is only reached thru the price rise - but when you just bought bitcoin and holding it, you had better results.

Only when you also reached ROI in bitcoin you really have profit. Because then you have profit in both bitcoin and $ and you were better off then holding.
Activity: 448
June 27, 2017, 04:52:48 PM

Total withdrawn = 0.00294623 BTC (and this is for almost 1 year !!)

One day hashflare will display an announcement that mining contract is not profitable anymore.
You will be scammed but you just don't know yet. Hashflare is a scam but you dont know yet. They wont be online for 8 years to recover the money spent.
So stop telling me that it wont take 8 years . And dont forget about 130k FEE to withdraw. I will not recommend this website anymore and warn everybody .
I bet 80% of the answers here in this topic are made by admins using alt accounts on bitcointalk. Specially the newbie answers.
Rayman you are equal to 0 to me. I have proofs and i dont lie ,you stupid little ***** .So go play somewhere else with your admin/newbie alt account.

But you have to see your ROI of BTC not Dollar.
What would be if the BTC price is stable and stand now also on 500?
They cant calculate with just the rising opinion - even then it makes no sense to put in BTC cause holdimg them brings more value.

Hashflare is fooling people.
Activity: 343
June 25, 2017, 12:45:57 PM

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
June 25, 2017, 06:57:35 AM
Since you put it this way with the example for over a year. It does not look as profitable as they promote it to be.
One must put the transaction fees they charge in order to send you out your withdrawals once requested.
That is where most of your profit goes if you calculated it out before purchasing the hash power from them.
Really?

I didn't see it on Hashflare's website where they promoted the profitability of their lifetime contracts.
I do not believe that with the high volatility of the cryptocurrency supply and demand, they can commit on a concrete profitably plan to their potential customers.
Hashflare leaves it to the potential customers to do the maths based on the contract terms, and select a plan that is suitable to their purchasing power.
But admittedly, Hashflare should not offer small contracts that have a very high probability of non-profitability. They are only inviting scam accusations.
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
June 25, 2017, 06:34:09 AM
Since you put it this way with the example for over a year. It does not look as profitable as they promote it to be.
One must put the transaction fees they charge in order to send you out your withdrawals once requested.
That is where most of your profit goes if you calculated it out before purchasing the hash power from them.
June 25, 2017, 05:33:09 AM
Oh another newbie answer with a possible alternate account.
Also the team is visible and u can report them to police if this would be true.
This is not the time yet. But one day they will display messages like mining is not profitable anymore and then many people will get scammed.
Yes and this is not a scam... They post that they mine only when profitable and they will stop mining until it gets back to profit. If one day this happens u won't mine true, but your btc are still there and they won't steal them, so u can withdraw them. If not than this would be a scam. All who invest know this and they can espect some day this will happen. U can buy your own mining rig and it can also stop being profitable. Is this a scam to u also? Will u report to hardware shop that they scamed u because they sold u mining rig and mining is not profitable?
You are correct.
It is very true that we, as cloud mining investors, know about the maintenance fee for lifetime contracts and the network transfer fees for sending the payouts into our wallets.
Because the MEF is fixed, a small payout has a greater chance of becoming not profitable than a big contract.
I have a 200 MH/s Lifetime Bitcoin (Scrypt) mining contract with hashflare. Right now, the daily MEF is only about 11 to 12% of the daily payout.
There is no chance my contract will become non-profitable unless the price of bitcoin plummets to a very low level like $700.
Be more investment-savvy and do your calculations properly. Buying a small contract is asking for trouble, and if the conditions are against you, you call Hashflare a scam. My God!
Activity: 218
June 25, 2017, 03:34:15 AM
This is not the time yet. But one day they will display messages like mining is not profitable anymore and then many people will get scammed.
Yes and this is not a scam... They post that they mine only when profitable and they will stop mining until it gets back to profit. If one day this happens u won't mine true, but your btc are still there and they won't steal them, so u can withdraw them. If not than this would be a scam. All who invest know this and they can espect some day this will happen. U can buy your own mining rig and it can also stop being profitable. Is this a scam to u also? Will u report to hardware shop that they scamed u because they sold u mining rig and mining is not profitable?
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
June 25, 2017, 03:23:18 AM
You are right about the fees spent.
This is not the time yet. But one day they will display messages like mining is not profitable anymore and  many people will be scammed.
June 25, 2017, 03:17:43 AM

You will be scammed but you just don't know yet. Hashflare is a scam but you dont know yet. They wont be online for 8 years to recover all i spent.
Rayman you are equal to 0 to me. So go play yourself somewhere else with your admin alt account.

Well u have invested small amount and transfer fee eats your profit. To me this fee is small and I get 10 to 15 % a month including withdrawal fee, but I take money out 1x per month. If u leave btc in your hashflare and mining won't be profitable u can still withdraw btc u have accumulated. U just won't mine until it gets profitable again. Now saying they are scamers this is not true. Also the team is visible and u can report them to police if this would be true.
June 25, 2017, 02:58:26 AM

June 24, 2017, 08:59:53 PM
They have currently stopped all withdrawals for the ones who have ethash on their accounts for some reason.
I am not sure why but it has been suspended until further notice. Undecided
This message is displayed on my Hashflare dashboard since 2 days ago.

Dear users,
Due to a high load on the Ethereum network, ETH withdrawals are temporarily disabled until further notice. If you have created an ETH withdrawal after 20.06.2017 16:00 UTC and it was unsuccessful, your withdrawal will be processed as soon as possible, please do not contact our support as they will be unable to help you until the congestion clears.
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
June 24, 2017, 08:29:49 PM
They have currently stopped all withdrawals for the ones who have ethash on their accounts for some reason.
I am not sure why but it has been suspended until further notice. Undecided
June 24, 2017, 08:08:30 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18541982

8 years to get ROI and the tx fees  for SHA256 and that was calculated when the withdraw fee was 30k satoshi but now it is 130k satoshi.
Even if the bitcoin dropped the withdraw fee is still huge so we will have to pay 130k satoshi to get 10k . By increasing the fee with the bitcoin price excuse they force people to invest more and withdraw less times tipically for scammers.
I do regret investing in hashflare. I might consider to sell power ,don't pm me anybody yet.
Be careful whit "investing" in hashflare or their "polybius bank". It is more like donating. I don't recommend it.

How did u calculate 8 years? I get about 10 to 15% a month currently from my invested sum. So in about 6 to 10 month I get my initial investment back and from that point on it is pure profit... ETH u get ROI back in about 4 months currently...
Correct.

This is almost exactly what I am getting from Genesis and Hashflare right now.

8 years is a ridiculous figure.
June 24, 2017, 07:39:29 PM

8 years to get ROI and the tx fees  for SHA256 and that was calculated when the withdraw fee was 30k satoshi but now it is 130k satoshi.
Even if the bitcoin dropped the withdraw fee is still huge so we will have to pay 130k satoshi to get 10k . By increasing the fee with the bitcoin price excuse they force people to invest more and withdraw less times tipically for scammers.
I do regret investing in hashflare. I might consider to sell power ,don't pm me anybody yet.
Be careful whit "investing" in hashflare or their "polybius bank". It is more like donating. I don't recommend it.

How did u calculate 8 years? I get about 10 to 15% a month currently from my invested sum. So in about 6 to 10 month I get my initial investment back and from that point on it is pure profit... ETH u get ROI back in about 4 months currently...
June 24, 2017, 04:59:31 PM

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 24, 2017, 10:54:01 AM
Guys , how many days it will take to reach ROI?
here is no strong rule for ROI - it depends from BTC or what-do-you-mine rate and from complexity increasing, so nobody can tell you that, to be honest.

As example you can count about 1,5 year to return your investment for SHA-256 and Scrypt, if you measure it in BTC. In dollars or other fiat it can be twice faster, but depends, as I said before.
so it will take some time but who knows what's the value of btc then and its a good way holding your future as long as the company still working
and keeps on doing its best and the mining industry are still there and more coins and developers i think its much better than nothing and just
spending your btc/money for leisure.
Pages:
Jump to: