Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 74. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
May 19, 2016, 09:50:06 PM
Hey Hasflare, help us ...

I bought 22.40US of SHA, credit card, but the value is not entered in my account, and already in value on my bill !!

How long will I wait for mine?

I sent e-mails of support, but they have not answered me yet

this is the error: "Erro The transaction was not completed because you cancelled the verification. However, you can finish the purchase within 48 hours from the moment of order creation. Within this time you can get the verification code and continue the purchase. If you do not continue with the purchase, it will be cancelled and the order total will be returned to the payment method's account."

but i dont have cancelled anything !!

I'm waiting for a quick response!

thank you.

Contact there support team with this detail they can solve it
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
May 19, 2016, 07:13:11 PM
Hey Hasflare, help us ...

I bought 22.40US of SHA, credit card, but the value is not entered in my account, and already in value on my bill !!

How long will I wait for mine?

I sent e-mails of support, but they have not answered me yet

this is the error: "Erro The transaction was not completed because you cancelled the verification. However, you can finish the purchase within 48 hours from the moment of order creation. Within this time you can get the verification code and continue the purchase. If you do not continue with the purchase, it will be cancelled and the order total will be returned to the payment method's account."

but i dont have cancelled anything !!

I'm waiting for a quick response!

thank you.

Sounds like payment processor error.
May 19, 2016, 01:56:44 PM
I am interested in HF scrypt power. But unless there's a promo, else it may not be worthwhile to consider.

I think ist not possible because script is not profitable ..and generating good return
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 19, 2016, 01:55:25 PM
I am interested in HF scrypt power. But unless there's a promo, else it may not be worthwhile to consider.

Why not? What s the problem with their scrypt offer?
Activity: 448
May 19, 2016, 11:16:00 AM
May 18, 2016, 11:14:39 AM

HF is more efficient than GM. Some of my GM contracts are not paying any longer.

This because Gm have differ contact maintenance fee ..so if you have invest quite old then yo may lose some contract ..whet Hf they same fee ..
May 18, 2016, 11:10:37 AM

HF is more efficient than GM. Some of my GM contracts are not paying any longer.
May 18, 2016, 11:07:12 AM
For now, I m quite happy with the result. Let see if they bring something new to the table. Maybe longer Ether contracts.

yes there return are good for now ..script return is quite good right now as compare to sha .. 
legendary
May 18, 2016, 11:02:35 AM
For now, I m quite happy with the result. Let see if they bring something new to the table. Maybe longer Ether contracts.
May 18, 2016, 09:42:39 AM
this site running f*cking ponzi scheme. i think this site will dead in this year.

Nice way to back up your claim, noob. Provide some more explanation, or GTFO.

most of cloudming sites are almost fake ponzis. but hashflare have lots of positive reviews from users that it is legit. but anything can be possible. Greedy people can do anything they(site owners) can still run away from the field as they have lots of peoples deposits.

there is no cloud mining company who can go out and take all money ..but we have to take risk every where you invest ..
legendary
Activity: 840
May 18, 2016, 09:40:37 AM
this site running f*cking ponzi scheme. i think this site will dead in this year.

Nice way to back up your claim, noob. Provide some more explanation, or GTFO.

most of cloudming sites are almost fake ponzis. but hashflare have lots of positive reviews from users that it is legit. but anything can be possible. Greedy people can do anything they(site owners) can still run away from the field as they have lots of peoples deposits.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
May 17, 2016, 11:45:14 PM
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
May 17, 2016, 11:43:17 PM
Im starting to lose faith with this site. It had such promise
What exactly is causing you to lose faith?  They have come out with ETHASH, reduced maintenance costs, and consistently ran a smooth website for well over a year.  I seriously don't understand some peoples thought process on this forum some times.
It's because we eat babies...

O SHIT . MARSHALL LONG CONFIRMED RUNNING BCT ACCOUNT! HAHA
no but in my experience this place aint bad, cant go all in on a service with public addys (do they support china? core? classic? who knows)
but i have had no probs there, i like the re-invest, works for the set and forget accounts.
long live hashflare! haha
May 17, 2016, 11:35:11 PM
Hello anybody from @HashFlare? Cheesy
legendary
May 15, 2016, 02:45:16 AM
Hello.
Today I did my first purchase in hashflare and a problem has occurred.
I marked the option to pay for bitcoin transfer. After that, I got a message saying I had 2 hours to make the transfer.
I have transferred to its wallet, but bitcoins have not been transferred so far. It's been more than 8 hours.
The order status in the web site is "Timeout". Anyone had this problem like me?
Thank you for your help.

Contact their support and they will sort that out.
May 15, 2016, 12:02:50 AM
@Hashflare,

Are there any discount codes recently? Been a while since you guys ran any promos. Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 13, 2016, 06:10:51 PM
Hello.
Today I did my first purchase in hashflare and a problem has occurred.
I marked the option to pay for bitcoin transfer. After that, I got a message saying I had 2 hours to make the transfer.
I have transferred to its wallet, but bitcoins have not been transferred so far. It's been more than 8 hours.
The order status in the web site is "Timeout". Anyone had this problem like me?
Thank you for your help.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
May 13, 2016, 02:34:55 PM
I would buy here but prices fr ETH contracts seem over priced and expensive. 100KH for $4.25 to rent out 100MH to 200MH is expensive and can simply buy cards make massive difference.  Is the site prices best you can do for large amounts? if so then shame if not then maybe consider business and interest so long as that hash can be pointed to pools of choice.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
May 13, 2016, 05:05:48 AM
What exactly is causing you to lose faith?  They have come out with ETHASH, reduced maintenance costs, and consistently ran a smooth website for well over a year.  I seriously don't understand some peoples thought process on this forum some times.
It's because we eat babies...

On a serious note tho, if there are any problems with the service, I suggest leaving feedback via our support channel.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
May 03, 2016, 09:50:35 AM
Do you guys have option to mine directly with own equipment to your pool and use earnings from own equipment to buy hash power here? Would like to buy however seeing to buy 100MH is seriously expensive. Was wondering if can point my units to your pool and convert earnings to hash. Do you provide such service?
They dont have a pool, it's cloud mining not a mining pool.  For each option SHA256, Scrypt, or ETHASH you select an external pool to mine on. 

What exactly is causing you to lose faith?  They have come out with ETHASH, reduced maintenance costs, and consistently ran a smooth website for well over a year.  I seriously don't understand some peoples thought process on this forum some times.
Pages:
Jump to: