Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 76. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 07, 2016, 06:13:23 PM
Just be aware that once you transfer BTC to HashFlare for investment YOU CAN'T ASK FOR A REFUND under "normal" circumstances.  Undecided

They say this: "Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable.
You may review our ToU: https://hashflare.io/terms#14Angry

Hopefully there are investors here to share experiences and help us each other as well.

Best regards,
 Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
April 04, 2016, 04:02:10 AM
Hi everyone!

Why I can't withdraw from hashflare  Huh

I joined on 10th March, bought some scrypt hashpower and updated my BTC payout address. It's been over 2 weeks and I can't withdraw BTC due to "account hold" Huh
Please, contact support team via support.hashflare.io, we need more information about your account to help you:)
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2016, 02:09:14 PM

I joined on 10th March, bought some scrypt hashpower and updated my BTC payout address. It's been over 2 weeks and I can't withdraw BTC due to "account hold" Huh

this because ever account is on hold for 15 days due to any wallet address change or payment done using credit card ..so once you have 15 days gone you can withdraw ..

hm, but I bough scrypt on 10-Mar and ETH hashrate on 13-Mar, so either way it's been more than 15 days since then..

When you have updated the wallet address ..from that date you have to calculate 15 days
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
April 01, 2016, 02:07:44 PM

this because ever account is on hold for 15 days due to any wallet address change or payment done using credit card ..so once you have 15 days gone you can withdraw ..

hm, but I bough scrypt on 10-Mar and ETH hashrate on 13-Mar, so either way it's been more than 15 days since then..
April 01, 2016, 02:01:54 PM

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
April 01, 2016, 01:44:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
April 01, 2016, 12:45:53 AM

Hashnest s legit 100% but they re not profitable, you simply cannot reach ROI and make some money. So what good is they re legit.

Could you elaborate that; why they are not profitable, and that you cannot reach ROI?

Very simple, due to halving, the price of Asic chips s been going down and will be going down much faster then your ROI. At the same time mining difficulty s been skyrocketing.

In the end, your chip mine less and less every day and you re forced to sell your cloud hash at 50% of your purchase price. Conclusion, LOSS!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
March 31, 2016, 09:35:54 PM
Now firts 10ghs this cloud
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
March 31, 2016, 08:59:16 AM

Hashnest s legit 100% but they re not profitable, you simply cannot reach ROI and make some money. So what good is they re legit.

Could you elaborate that; why they are not profitable, and that you cannot reach ROI?
Please calculate yourself using a mining calculator.

I was asking, because I have a different experience; HS is actually profitable for me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
March 31, 2016, 08:06:03 AM

Please calculate yourself using a mining calculator.
March 31, 2016, 07:54:47 AM

March 31, 2016, 02:31:04 AM
Damn. This just put shit into perspective for me. Kind of wish I would have read something like this before I bought my hashrate from hashflare...

@GeorgeAurea, how do you feel about Genesis Mining?

yes but if you can see there have many video and conference attended and also gone in many bitcoin con ..in live ..then how can be genesis is ponzy ..not sure still but they have quite huge many users ..

hope not they are in the list of ponzy

Having many users does not equal making something legit.

Regarding Genesis Mining, I doubt they being legit as well. Just ask yourself:
1) Why a company full of mining experts, doesn't have their own simple (verifiable) pool.
2) Regarding their multipool, which "requires deep knowledge about the mining process, switching costs and makes use of advanced portfolio theory" and "...while the algorithms are doing all the number crunching to maximize your profit" (according to their FAQ). Why, when having so much alleged equipment, use other pools; and thus missing out on all the mining fees.
3) Quote from GM, regarding their alleged datacenters: "The others are not shown because customer protection and security are a high priority for us". So, instead of using their own controllable pool, they're relying on a bunch of third party pools. Which they do not control. Nor will they disclose.

A good thread regarding cloud services: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387

So if you can see then there are all cloud mining company are ponzy ..they one day collapse ..some soon and   some late ..but all will do stop ..so there are not reliable company right now ..is that correct

No. I only pointed out that Hashflare isn't actually hashing, at least not regarding the SHA-256 algorithm, and that I have my doubts about Genesis Mining. Hashnest is legit for example.

okk ..got your point ..hope Hashnest will not come in to ponzy highlight ..

I don't believe Hashnest is a ponzi. I used Hashnest since 2014 where many cloud mining collapsed before 2015.
Hashnest offer to redeem miners and show a proof of their miners. Shortly they have launched a pretty trailer, when you visit the home site, called 'From Sand to Bitcoin'.

then there is big problem because we can't invest in cloud mining  now as some are not profitable and some are not legit
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
March 31, 2016, 02:19:02 AM
Damn. This just put shit into perspective for me. Kind of wish I would have read something like this before I bought my hashrate from hashflare...

yes but if you can see there have many video and conference attended and also gone in many bitcoin con ..in live ..then how can be genesis is ponzy ..not sure still but they have quite huge many users ..

1) Why a company full of mining experts, doesn't have their own simple (verifiable) pool.
2) Regarding their multipool, which "requires deep knowledge about the mining process, switching costs and makes use of advanced portfolio theory" and "...while the algorithms are doing all the number crunching to maximize your profit" (according to their FAQ). Why, when having so much alleged equipment, use other pools; and thus missing out on all the mining fees.
3) Quote from GM, regarding their alleged datacenters: "The others are not shown because customer protection and security are a high priority for us". So, instead of using their own controllable pool, they're relying on a bunch of third party pools. Which they do not control. Nor will they disclose.

A good thread regarding cloud services: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387

So if you can see then there are all cloud mining company are ponzy ..they one day collapse ..some soon and   some late ..but all will do stop ..so there are not reliable company right now ..is that correct

No. I only pointed out that Hashflare isn't actually hashing, at least not regarding the SHA-256 algorithm, and that I have my doubts about Genesis Mining. Hashnest is legit for example.

I don't believe Hashnest is a ponzi. I used Hashnest since 2014 where many cloud mining collapsed before 2015.
Hashnest offer to redeem miners and show a proof of their miners. Shortly they have launched a pretty trailer, when you visit the home site, called 'From Sand to Bitcoin'.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
March 30, 2016, 05:20:53 PM

So if you can see then there are all cloud mining company are ponzy ..they one day collapse ..some soon and   some late ..but all will do stop ..so there are not reliable company right now ..is that correct

hashflare is not able to show that they are mining since month...
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
March 30, 2016, 04:32:47 PM

March 30, 2016, 12:25:08 PM

March 30, 2016, 12:19:25 PM

March 30, 2016, 10:54:26 AM

March 30, 2016, 07:10:23 AM

March 30, 2016, 12:25:51 AM
Does this answer your question? Nice articles on the site aswell

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/exclusive-possible-500000-bitcoin-cloud-mining-ponzi-scheme-uncovered-1433546738

EDIT: It's even fun that now I've looked at it twice, the pictures genesis-mining provides look fake (photoshopped) or is that just me?

Yeah, I always assumed that 99% of the cloud mining sites out there were bullshit. But everyone keeps telling me that Genesis posted photos of their server farm before so that they're safe.

After looking at the photo that they provided, based on the article you posted, I have to say... Yeah, that's photoshopped as all hell.

I'm a graphic artist and digital photo retouching expert, and I don't even need to analyze the photo in any kind of software to see that the photo is photoshopped.

So then I need to be the question, are there any real confirmed cloud mining sites on the web anywhere?

Pages:
Jump to: