Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 78. (Read 143042 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
March 11, 2016, 02:16:55 PM
....It's not uncommon for cloud mining companies to subcontract hashrates...

Interesting statement, got a couple of examples?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 11, 2016, 02:15:24 PM
btw. just as a Reminder, hashflare is since month not able to prove that they are really mining, therefore it should be considerd as PONZI/HYIP.

Well that's a silly conclusion. It's not uncommon for cloud mining companies to subcontract hashrates... Almost every company does it, so based on your assumption, should we conclude that all other cloud mining companies are fraudulent?

For your own info: hashflare were up and running even before you discovered Bitcoin Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
March 11, 2016, 01:07:11 PM
btw. just as a Reminder, hashflare is since month not able to prove that they are really mining, therefore it should be considerd as PONZI/HYIP.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
March 11, 2016, 09:34:12 AM
You have to wait 14 days until your account gets unlocked automatically. It's on hold for your own security. So if someone gets into your account and changes the address you have 14 days to change it back again.

ok, thanks for fast answer my questions, at that moment I was confused  Huh, because I can not make withdrawals, and then I wait for about 1 week but still can not make a withdrawal, and it turns out, if we do a change of address bitcoin, we have to wait two weeks to be able to withdraw  Cheesy! thanks.
Activity: 574
March 11, 2016, 09:27:32 AM
hei admin hashflare.io, why i can not withdraw my bitcoin, every I click button "withdraw", always show "account hold", it happened since I change the payout address bitcoin, and how to fix this issue?
You have to wait 14 days until your account gets unlocked automatically. It's on hold for your own security. So if someone gets into your account and changes the address you have 14 days to change it back again.
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
March 11, 2016, 09:23:38 AM
hei admin hashflare.io, why i can not withdraw my bitcoin, every I click button "withdraw", always show "account hold", it happened since I change the payout address bitcoin, and how to fix this issue?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
March 11, 2016, 05:13:39 AM
'm just a bit concerned that if Ethereum were going to switch from PoW to PoS sometime before the end of a yearly contract, subscribers will get stuck... Genesis-mining are offering a back door that seems to be fair. To my humble opinion, Hashflare should consider it too since realistically no one would want to leave few ETH on the balance.
OK, i got it, thanks:)

You should add another question to your list: PROOF of mining.

We were promised some photos of your mining farms or anything similar and I have not seen anything yet.
Proofs will be soon, don't worry.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2016, 03:21:16 AM
Trading Hash-Power would be great ...

yes that will be good ..once they start it as right now there is not option ..hope for trading option in future
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 11, 2016, 03:16:26 AM
Trading Hash-Power would be great ...
March 10, 2016, 03:05:42 PM
We were promised some photos of your mining farms or anything similar and I have not seen anything yet.

Could it be that Hashflare does not fiscally possess a mining farm but simply subcontract mining power? It's not uncommon for cloud mining companies to subcontract hashrates...
March 10, 2016, 03:00:27 PM
Currently there are only talks regarding changing the platform from PoW to PoS, however if it happens - we will offer our users to leave their ETH on the balance in order to continue the mining using the new system.

Here it is: https://news.bitcoin.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereums-price-rise-increases-our-sovereignty/

“BC: When will the issuance of Ether taper off?

VB: We are planning a proof of stake switch early next year, which will greatly reduce issuance, likely to 0-2m per year.”

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
March 10, 2016, 02:48:47 PM
You should add another question to your list: PROOF of mining.

March 10, 2016, 06:16:17 AM
Currently there are only talks regarding changing the platform from PoW to PoS, however if it happens - we will offer our users to leave their ETH on the balance in order to continue the mining using the new system.

Thank you very much for your reply.

I'm just a bit concerned that if Ethereum were going to switch from PoW to PoS sometime before the end of a yearly contract, subscribers will get stuck... Genesis-mining are offering a back door that seems to be fair. To my humble opinion, Hashflare should consider it too since realistically no one would want to leave few ETH on the balance.
March 10, 2016, 06:04:38 AM
...he will reply but he quite slow so you may have to wait for long time ..

Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io
March 10, 2016, 05:36:39 AM
Hello,

yes he will reply but he quite slow so you may have to wait for long time ..
Hah Smiley

Hi HashFlare!

I'm tempted to signup re: Ethereum mining cloud but I have few unanswered questions:

1) What will happen in the unlikely event that Ethereum switch to POS before the end of the yearly contract starting March 21st?

2) Does HashFlare apply a withdrawal fee for any automatic payout in ETH?
Yes we do. Withdrawal fee for Ethereum is 0,001 Eth.

3) If I'm not entirely satisfied with the service, can I retract from my order within 14 days after the start of the Mining Service?
Yes, you have such a possibility. 14 days after purchasing.

March 10, 2016, 03:33:45 AM
Thanks bapparabi I appreciate your input but since a formal Hashflare representative look after this thread, I will wait & expect him/her to answer my questions.

yes okk ..yes he will reply but he quite slow so you may have to wait for long time ..
March 10, 2016, 03:32:21 AM
Thanks bapparabi I appreciate your input but since a formal Hashflare representative look after this thread, I will wait & expect him/her to answer my questions.
March 10, 2016, 03:12:45 AM
Hi HashFlare!

I'm tempted to signup re: Ethereum mining cloud but I have few unanswered questions:

1) What will happen in the unlikely event that Ethereum switch to POS before the end of the yearly contract starting March 21st?

3) If I'm not entirely satisfied with the service, can I retract from my order within 14 days after the start of the Mining Service?

I look forward to hearing from you  Smiley

As Ethereum mining is quite new and still they don't have started yet so there is not more information on this question you mention ..so you better create support ticket to hashflare and ask then directly they can provide more information on this
March 09, 2016, 09:43:21 AM
Hi HashFlare!

I look forward to hearing from you  Smiley
March 09, 2016, 04:18:17 AM
Hello,

HashFlare was under Maintenance last morning I want to know what happened. It was an upgrade or something adjustment to the system? I am very optimistic with this project. Good luck to the team, thnx
Don't worry Smiley We had some minor technical difficulties with the hosting this morning. All payouts were completed appropriately.

Do you do something in reducing the maintenance fee for sha 256 as right now its quite high
Yes, soon we offer new possibilities for sha-256 contracts to decrease the maintenance fee. Sorry for delay.

thank you hope for soon this be done so we can generate some more coins
Pages:
Jump to: