Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin contribution to World' income - page 2. (Read 1379 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 06:17:34 AM
Bitcoin has not yet been able to influence the global economy, because its market share is scanty!
Globally, bitcoin already has a contribution in the financial sector, namely removing banknotes that are strongly associated with logging of forests that will be used as raw material for paper money. Bitcoin's contribution is still small because users are few and concentrated in developed countries with higher levels of education.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 23, 2018, 06:20:15 PM
I think that is a huge contribution and income, with that kind of money you can become rich and I don't expect that as much as the bitcoin turnover in the world and can give very much results.
The contribution of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency in the world economy has been paying great attention in the past few years as the market began to grow but compared to other financial markets it was very small. So I hope in the future cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will grow stronger to contribute to the development of the world economy.

According to the G20 statement some time ago, the impact of bitcoin and crypto currencies has not even reached 1% of the total economy. I think factual data is more than that because they don't know in detail.

Contributions will be obvious if they use crypto as an alternative payment, and this will be connected to the space in the officially registered public business.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 04:50:22 PM
That is the real that happen ,bitcoin had great contribution to world income because even the jobless persons can really have income by joining the bitcoin forum organizations , we just registered and work what the bounty campaign required and we can earns ,that is the big oppurtunity the bitcoin community gives to the people who are financially crises  , and willing to overcome this economic problem and work for bitcion and have income , so bitcoin is a big contributor to world income.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
October 15, 2018, 08:31:28 PM
I think your calculations are abit inaccurate. You actually included the value of Bitcoin as a whole. If the same is true then you have to include the value of all the GNPs of every country in the world plus the value of their current currency and it's total supply. But it is true, Bitcoin contributes to the world economy.
Activity: 462
October 15, 2018, 05:46:22 PM
I think that is a huge contribution and income, with that kind of money you can become rich and I don't expect that as much as the bitcoin turnover in the world and can give very much results.
The contribution of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency in the world economy has been paying great attention in the past few years as the market began to grow but compared to other financial markets it was very small. So I hope in the future cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will grow stronger to contribute to the development of the world economy.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 05, 2018, 06:31:18 AM
Activity: 24
August 20, 2018, 09:27:11 AM
Are you trying to tell me that those 70 trillions is nothing but dollars.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 05:55:55 PM
I have heard that Bitcoin is already 6th place in the world in terms of market capitalisation, after Dollar, Euro and etc. this for me is a sign, that Bitcoin is worth something.
In the current days many countries are attracting and desire for the Bitcoin due to its responsive actions towards economies like other countries are benefiting their economies then rest of the countries are also demanding for it. Due to its high generating profit power countries have eyes on this digital asset to enrich their economies however few have benefited already while others are working on it to bring a proper system to run it for profit.

Yes that is the reason why japan today is using cryptocurrency to improve their own country since it helps different peoples life to become wealthy.
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 02:08:06 PM
I was thinking of the USD and I think it is pretty good and useful.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
August 16, 2018, 04:11:05 AM
I have heard that Bitcoin is already 6th place in the world in terms of market capitalisation, after Dollar, Euro and etc. this for me is a sign, that Bitcoin is worth something.
In the current days many countries are attracting and desire for the Bitcoin due to its responsive actions towards economies like other countries are benefiting their economies then rest of the countries are also demanding for it. Due to its high generating profit power countries have eyes on this digital asset to enrich their economies however few have benefited already while others are working on it to bring a proper system to run it for profit.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 02:23:36 PM
I think there is no any income generated by bitcoin until now. bitcoin can only generate to world economy  in a way by saving the energy , infrastructure and resource that we use today different industry.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
August 15, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
I will not agree with this your analysis since you never use generally acceptable statical tool and at that lack the basic ingredient needed to make such assumption, bitcoin have literally contributed greatly to the world economy and in doing that you need to equippe your self with knowledge such as, what is the totality of the world economy and how many branches is it divided to and where is bitcoin in the world economy. Once you can answer this questions then you have a clear analysis.
Activity: 56
August 15, 2018, 01:47:08 PM
Well, on my opinion, even though it is just a small contribution into the world finance community but then, it is still good to consider as another source of income. And it could be more once cryptocurrency become stabilized and accepted by establishments as a mode of payment. And much more if taxes may imposed to all crypto holders.
Activity: 33
August 13, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

I think bitcoin has no influence on world income, but facilitates transactions in world trade where the digital financial system works faster and more efficiently, because peer to peer and decentralized transactions make bitcoin an independent currency that cannot be intervened by anyone, including the government. So, the biggest contribution is precisely at the speed of financial transactions.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 02, 2018, 05:39:04 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 02, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
Consider a single country that admits of having their GDP increased because their people are engaged into cryptocurrencies. If this country's claim will motivate others to do the same, then for sure, cryptos especially bitcoin play a major role in contributing the World's income.
The contribution of bitcoin to the world market as well as all aspects. There are quite a lot of good successes. This appearance promotes a fast economy and provides a wealth of material wealth to the community. Later on, it will make more progress to show the potential for it.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
July 26, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
Consider a single country that admits of having their GDP increased because their people are engaged into cryptocurrencies. If this country's claim will motivate others to do the same, then for sure, cryptos especially bitcoin play a major role in contributing the World's income.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 05:54:49 AM
Bitcoin has not yet been able to influence the global economy, because its market share is scanty!
Activity: 476
July 26, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
I think the calculation itself is very much fraud and misguided but then again what do i know. Let's say that the total income for all crypto currency reach say 100 trillion. Fornobe thing it doesn't matter if i say 200 trillion or more, we as humans will want more and this will not be enough. So we horde and horde until someone has mote and another has none.
Activity: 3
July 26, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

BTC Best 5 Countries for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Investors.

1. Belarus

2. Portugal

3. Hong Kong

4. Netherlands

5. Germany

Pages:
Jump to: