Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin contribution to World' income - page 8. (Read 1379 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 518
April 22, 2018, 04:57:42 AM
Finding about the income that people recieve through Bitcoins will always a maze and thats for sure because you know the Bitcoins is kind of non documented since it's not controlled by the government .
You cannot ever pin point which person earns how much and you cannot go about asking each and everyone out there also ! The total amount of Bitcoins can't be taken as the contribution.
But I don't think it is not making any big part in the world's economy if we compare the currency bitcoin price value,but it can help many people to earn money by investing in early days but it is not going to change anything in the world it is also just a currency controlled by no one.Its value transferred from the fiat money so there is no changes happen in the world's economy after bitcoin is in use.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 04:46:34 AM
Bitcoin is really a boon to the middle class as it is completely transparent. Otherwise most of the businesses are dominated by rich and powerful who have laws in their favor.
Yes it is the beauty of bitcoin that it can be use by every state of people are in my country bitcoin is more beneficial for middle class then the higher, as high society of people spend their, money to invest in bitcoin but the poor and the low middle class people are getting free income with bitcoin using the signature campaign so bitcoin is reducing the number of unemployed people in my country bitcoin is really good for the betterment of my country and I know soon it will change the poor condition of my country to the well developed one.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
April 22, 2018, 02:32:28 AM
Finding about the income that people recieve through Bitcoins will always a maze and thats for sure because you know the Bitcoins is kind of non documented since it's not controlled by the government .
You cannot ever pin point which person earns how much and you cannot go about asking each and everyone out there also ! The total amount of Bitcoins can't be taken as the contribution.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
April 21, 2018, 06:44:52 AM
Today i was just thinking about Bitcoin and its total contribution in world's economy. Let's calculate it.
Assume Bitcoin price - 8,925 USD
According to coinDesk Supply of total bitcoin yet = 16,937,088
Total value of bitcoin till now approx -$0.152 Trillion
According https://www.credit'ssuisse.com/corporate/en/research/research-institute/global-wealth-report.html
Total World income is 280 trillion USD
Total bitcoin contribution to world income 0.054%
Here i am just talked about One crypto asset Bitcoin but can you imagine others coin ETH, LTC, DASH etc.

Share your view on it.

Let me begin from my self as only individuals started benefiting out of crypto currencies then countries as whole. My big headache has come down because of bitcoin's earnings. 30 percent of debt is clear now, so obviously the lender is now in good position. This is just an example i said which screens that if the world in other word lets say if every country adapts then the country's economy would grow. Every citizen would earn crypto then, their lifestyle would have a tremendous change as well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
April 21, 2018, 05:06:33 AM
@OP, the estimated calculations you made might be true but to an extend. The thing is, some, if not most of the supply of bitcoin are been held by some major whale investors. So, it's not as if the supply is equally distributed among all holders or investors of bitcoin and this includes some major cryptcurrencies too. So, its fair to say that cryptos contribute to world income but favors some people.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 21, 2018, 05:28:52 AM
@OP, the estimated calculations you made might be true but to an extend. The thing is, some, if not most of the supply of bitcoin are been held by some major whale investors. So, it's not as if the supply is equally distributed among all holders or investors of bitcoin and this includes some major cryptcurrencies too. So, its fair to say that cryptos contribute to world income but favors some people.

Same goes for the fiat money too. It's a known fact that the top 1 percent of the richest people on Earth owns more than 50% of the world's wealth.

I think there's something wrong in OP's calculations because the 280 trillion USD is not an "income" but the wealth held by 4.8 billion adults across the globe. But nevertheless it's interesting to contemplate on what part of the global wealth is reserved to Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 04:31:35 AM
The  worlds government know that bitcoin  is here to solve financial problems ,relief the poor without paying heavy taxes but the greed in them will not allow them to legalized bitcoin. Even without any government approving it is actually contributing to the world's income.
It's not only because of greed that made the government ignore and reluctant to legalize bitcoin. It's because they want to control their citizen's asset. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that prevents the monitoring of people assets; if the government legalize it, they lose control of this power and also lose control of more people using their local currency. Take a look at China for an example, because of communist nature, their government put a stop in cryptocurrency nature

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 01:48:49 AM
The  worlds government know that bitcoin  is here to solve financial problems ,relief the poor without paying heavy taxes but the greed in them will not allow them to legalized bitcoin. Even without any government approving it is actually contributing to the world's income.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:57:55 AM
Bitcoin as a reciprocal of its contribution in supporting the transaction process in my opinion and contributing to the growing popularity of Bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 11:30:44 PM
if coupled with bitcoin that already has that price, plus the price of altcoin, then bitcoin and cryptocurrency have a big share in the world economy for now, and can not deny again that the interest of the dunua community about this bitcoun is very big, hopefully bitcoin the more advanced and the price is rising again, this is my view on this
Activity: 406
Market Integration Platform
April 20, 2018, 02:28:42 PM
I think this calculation invalid, you can't make comparison between these two variables. It is even nonsense to compare btc with stock market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
April 20, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Bitcoin has definitely contributed in a very significant percentage in the world economy .
Bitcoin is said to be world's firth largest currency , so it has definitely had some major influence on the world economy . We still measure the price of bitcoin comparative to dollar , so technically it may also have surpassed dollars and what about counting the bitcoin that are dumped or sold . They hold some value too .
This is just the beginning , the major effects have just started to show up.                                           
You are right, it has actually an impact in the world, because bitcoin contributed to the individual and with that every individual has the chance to gain more money and to purchase things what they want without thinking of the price, so they are helping every businesses too and so on.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
April 20, 2018, 01:34:44 PM
In my opinion Btc can't contribute in world's income.Because all the countries haven't accepted it legally so far.If all countries accept and if everyone else works here or it's like other jobs,to contribute to the income of the world.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 20, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Today i was just thinking about Bitcoin and its total contribution in world's economy. Let's calculate it.
According https://www.credit-suisse.com/corporate/en/research/research-institute/global-wealth-report.html
Here i am just talked about One crypto asset Bitcoin but can you imagine others coin ETH, LTC, DASH etc.

Share your view on it.

Bitcoin has definitely contributed in a very significant percentage in the world economy .
Bitcoin is said to be world's firth largest currency , so it has definitely had some major influence on the world economy . We still measure the price of bitcoin comparative to dollar , so technically it may also have surpassed dollars and what about counting the bitcoin that are dumped or sold . They hold some value too .
This is just the beginning , the major effects have just started to show up.                                           
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
April 20, 2018, 11:25:36 AM
The bitcoin itself doesn't create any extra wealth. It only promotes income redistribution due to high demand on it. Nevertheless, bitcoin may potentially make people around the globe richer in general if it reaches the point of mass adoption and replaces fiat money. In this case, money flow won't be in control of governments and noone will be able to just print out money as governments do nowadays.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
My personal experience of bitcoin greatly helped my family's economy. of this work can improve my family's economy, and I think this also happens to all the inhabitants of the world.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
April 20, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
It's not as straightforward as that. The thing about Bitcoin is that it's really worth nothing unless you sell it or exchange it for goods. Right now you can say that you have around $8k if you have 1 Bitcoin, but not until you sell it.

The catch here is that, the more people sell, the lower the price goes. If everyone were to dump their coins, the collective money earned by everyone would be far less than Bitcoin's market cap, because the price is going to slide as everyone's selling.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
April 20, 2018, 10:07:11 AM
According https://www.credit-suisse.com/corporate/en/research/research-institute/global-wealth-report.html

Share your view on it.

0.05% is still large compared to the amount of people that actually use bitcoin to the world population, you will find out that less then 0.01% actually had a transaction through the bitcoin network.
Bitcoin is still not producing anything that deserves a higher percentage amount in the global market share, so it's pretty much worth 0.05%.
Anyway I believe that this number is going to be increased as soon people will realize that bitcoin is much worth for using.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

Share your view on it.

Bitcoin is really a game changer that will change our lives and our nations if we will use the benefits of it. It will reduced the poverty rate if we will raise the awareness of trading in digital currency will gives us income and might change our lives better and easier. The Government might implement tax to the income from digital currency but I think it will take time to study about it.  Don't worry about tax because all of us will get benefit from it like our security and protection.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 09:57:57 AM
Bitcoin is really a boon to the middle class as it is completely transparent. Otherwise most of the businesses are dominated by rich and powerful who have laws in their favor.
Pages:
Jump to: