Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin crush the altcoins?! - page 12. (Read 10779 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 13
June 23, 2019, 08:44:20 AM
As BTC seems to be in BULL run so all the investors are now only focusing the BTC but as soon as the market stabilized ALT coins will also start go up.
The coins markets change in time. Sometimes when one coin has a bull run other coins have bear run but this can then reverse in that the bears runs becomes bulls runs and the opposite as well. We will see alts going into bull runs many times over the days the weeks and the months coming.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 23, 2019, 08:14:00 AM
Bitcoin crush the altcoins definetly or the altcoins will bounce back like December 2017, January 2018?
What's your opinion?

I think it's difficult to repeat the altcoin movement like in 2017. It might happen but only in a few altcoins and the altcoin price is now depressed due to the strong movement of bitcoin

Tons of altcoins which are already circulating in the crypto world, means we can see it in different angles. This is why some doesn't go with the flow and others seems to be parallel. But in general, this is quite good due to the market is slowly growing and hoping to have more greener colors in coming days.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 23, 2019, 07:38:30 AM
Bitcoin crush the altcoins definetly or the altcoins will bounce back like December 2017, January 2018?
What's your opinion?

I dont know anything about this , well in fact altcoins blooms the same way as bitcoin. It is such that BTC is on the hype now and most of the people's attention is on it. If you would think and see openly, you can tell that altcoins is now building its name on crypto matket. BTC is not only the popular now.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
June 23, 2019, 07:22:12 AM
It's always the bully for bitcoin when it's going up in a long time,  BTC always rallies to the top first, this is done in other to check path to the top and see whether it's another  another road for bull to travel on, if It looks smith it come back to call alts after confirming whether the bull will be depending on his earlies trip
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
June 23, 2019, 06:00:51 AM
The correlation makes it hard to predict the next move of the determined altcoin. The crypto market has a invisible hand and this theory proves us to look for the correlation between top vs altcoins. Altcoins are depend on the price movement of the altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
June 23, 2019, 05:52:26 AM
What's your opinion?

I think it's difficult to repeat the altcoin movement like in 2017. It might happen but only in a few altcoins and the altcoin price is now depressed due to the strong movement of bitcoin

Do you think that Altcoins will remain at their former place in relation to Bitcoin? In this case, the entire market will stand in place while Bitcoin will grow. I do not really believe in such a development of events, yet I think Altcoins should also follow Bitcoin upwards.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
June 23, 2019, 05:50:04 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin will always go hand in hand and won't drop each other. Bitcoin affects the altcoin price and altcoin makes the price of bitcoin stable, I think both of them are closely related.
Altcoin is destroyed because of its developers, altcoin that doesn't have the benefit of just being a shitcoin in the future. Most altcoins are launched only for speculative purposes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 23, 2019, 05:29:32 AM
What's your opinion?

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 23, 2019, 04:35:10 AM
What's your opinion?

I think most altcoins won't go back to their previous price. Also, I think that unknown coins have more chances to rise in price than coins from the top 30.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
June 23, 2019, 12:08:05 AM
A large and uncontrolled increase in one time is usually a very influential altcoin. prices will experience a substantial decline. but not so long prices will also experience a substantial increase too.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
June 23, 2019, 12:03:55 AM
Your opinion is very wrong, bitcoin does not destroy the altcoin but instead helps the altcoin. If you observe correctly then you will know that bitcoin is a benchmark of altcoins, when the price of bitcoin rises then the altcoin will also follow it. And that's what happens now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
June 22, 2019, 11:55:36 PM
It certainly seems like it, but everytime btc leads the race it usually helps boost alts as well.
There is enough space in the market for many different coins to be very successful you know.

One thing you have to be careful though, is coinmarketcap is very misleading.
You see everything in green, doesn't necessarily mean it is rising in value.
What you really need to look at is the price of the coin in relation to btc, eth, or a stable coin.
Since the price on cmc is an average of its going rate for btc and is based off of btcs value, you need to see the real numbers.

If you not, you could easily think your coin is doing awesome but when you go to cash out realize it's not as good as you though.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 22, 2019, 11:41:41 PM
I don't think so buddy.. i think bitcoin is the leader in cryptocurrency, if the price of bitcoin is increasing then the other coins or alts will follow too. But it will takes time to increase the price.
This is the opinion that I think about. Most people say that if Bitcoin increases, altcoin will follow it too. And in fact it's true, every bitcoin increases, of course Altcoin will sooner or later increase too. We can see for ourselves that it is currently increasing continuously and Altcoin is like that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
June 22, 2019, 07:29:54 PM
I don't think so buddy.. i think bitcoin is the leader in cryptocurrency, if the price of bitcoin is increasing then the other coins or alts will follow too. But it will takes time to increase the price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 22, 2019, 06:37:51 PM
Over time, altcoins will also be able to return their value. It is necessary that the market recovered in first and that the main coins came back to normal. So we still have a chance to buy promising altcoins.
in investments with crypto or altcoin currencies all possibilities can occur and no one can predict with certainty the development and development of crypto or altcoin currencies depending on the investor itself
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 22, 2019, 07:23:44 PM
What's your opinion?

how do you conclude bitcoin crush the altcoins, altcoins always move following bitcoin so i'm not sure why you assume bitcoin crush the altcoins and vice versa because now we can still see when bitcoin prices are soaring the market is green
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
June 22, 2019, 06:44:33 PM
I think some of the altcoins been affected with the rise of BTC but some altcoins gain good amount of price increase
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 22, 2019, 06:05:43 PM
What's your opinion?

This is the expectation of so many people, but we might not be sure of what the time would be.
Certain things are just like natural laws, which will just happen. One would have made so much in the crypto space, had it been things happen exactly as predicted.
So many predictions are right, but time is a very important factor.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
June 22, 2019, 05:24:46 PM
What's your opinion?

Sincerely I don't understand the reason behind crawling of altcoins because back in 2017 both bitcoin and altcoins were running at same pace but different is the case now. I am still optimistic and I think things will change and altcoins will aso follow suit very soon.

This could be because in the last bear market altcoins lost much more value than Bitcoin especially some of the bitcoin forks lost more than 90% of their ATH value. This means they showed a weakness and people will think twice before they invest again after losing so much.
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
June 22, 2019, 05:09:25 PM
I don't think it would be like the previous bull season, there are a lot of altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: