Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin crush the altcoins?! - page 7. (Read 10779 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 09, 2019, 02:34:08 PM
I worry whether the BTC will rise again to 14k, because if it does, it will cause altcoin to drop sharply. But luckily it dropped, and I think altcoin season is getting closer
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
July 06, 2019, 02:02:52 PM
Market sentiments has changed drastically. Before a little price flashback of Bitcoin will pump altcoins but the case is different this time around. Most altcoins that are in green are been affected by the increase in price of BTC, they are yet to really show a significant move.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
July 06, 2019, 01:05:26 PM
It turns out more and more that BTC is simply more useful than anything else. It is accepted more widely, it is more stable than others and it has the strongest ecosystem.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 06, 2019, 12:20:28 PM
The number of Altcoin is currently different from the number of Altcoin in 2017-2018 and the players in this market are more experienced so I think Altcoin can still return but cannot explode as in 2017-2018.
Merit: 105
July 06, 2019, 12:04:50 PM
Every time bitcoins pump most of the altcoins get efforted but once the bitcoin get stabilized then we can expect bitcoin price to get stabilized and alt coins keep pumping this year alt coins pump may exceed to 10 thousand percent
This is the hope that feels what you want, but indeed now the bitcoin is crawling up and has a very positive movement, but so is the expectation of all that the altcoin will also be lifted and will also move up. but there are a lot of problems with the growth of new altcoins, which are always a lot of harm, which makes apathy for many people who want to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
July 06, 2019, 11:08:56 AM
Well seems like a yes i would say

The Bitcoin buying power is kinda strong if we were to compare the trading volume of BTC vs alts
However i think, instead of "Crush". It is more off like a "reset"
It reset the weak alts, and time by time, genuine alts will recover imo
Activity: 889
Merit: 10
July 06, 2019, 09:10:40 AM
Bitcoin crush the altcoins definetly or the altcoins will bounce back like December 2017, January 2018?
What's your opinion?

I think in the year end, the price of BTC will reach $20,000 and still be the top of this market. So that you should buy BTc and hold it because the potential of this crypto for long-term investing. Follow me to invest in BTC, ETH, EOS and XRP and you will make huge money for the bull-run happen
I think so too. Maybe it will be more than 20,000 $ I think bitcoin soars. Yes, bitcoin will correct prices again maybe after correction to the moon gradually. And I'm sure it's a friend
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 06, 2019, 08:22:49 AM
BTC <3

Wow, 10 pages with a lot of very interesting reactions! That's clearly pretty good to built one opinion with many opinions and differents points of views with the experience and feeling of each of you.
Thanks you  Kiss

BTC & Altcoins... I agree that they are complementary, like a shepherd and his sheep.

The shepherd shows the way.

Sometimes, the sheep are stubborn and they walk slowly... But when the sheepdog becomes angry against the sheep, it speeds up the pace and the ... Bullrun is launched!

In the meantime, the shepherd must climb the mountain, the sheep will descend faster on the way back Smiley

Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 05, 2019, 07:57:43 PM
Bitcoin crush the altcoins definetly or the altcoins will bounce back like December 2017, January 2018?
What's your opinion?

I think in the year end, the price of BTC will reach $20,000 and still be the top of this market. So that you should buy BTc and hold it because the potential of this crypto for long-term investing. Follow me to invest in BTC, ETH, EOS and XRP and you will make huge money for the bull-run happen
Activity: 733
July 05, 2019, 07:25:17 PM
What's your opinion?

bitcoin is not destroying altcoin. I think from the beginning when Bitcoin experienced an increase in altcoin it also increased. but the current trend cannot be maximized where bitcoin cannot have a positive effect on altcoin.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
July 05, 2019, 07:05:21 PM
If you talk about crushing the Alt then no man that is far from happening. However, BTC is currently dominating the market and will continue to do so. Alt had their place and will continue to have their place in the crypto world. The price bump will soon happen, I think closer to winter
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 04, 2019, 05:45:10 PM
Bitcoin definitely has a great influence on alternative coins. Bitcoin is the worlds leading crypto coin which is widely accepted and used for transaction and the king of all cryptocurrencies. But the situation at hand is that you sell altcoins and purchase bitcoin later for profit.
Merit: 749
July 04, 2019, 01:34:33 AM
Bitcoin will be at the top for very long and in my opinion may even increase its lead again and again. Then some will go back into alts, but with every wav going into Bitcoin it will climb further.
In every waves it will also impacted to bitcoin, the increase will always favor bitcoin before the alts though there' also chances that some good alts will pumped high and tried to work and move upwards along with bitcoin but still investors will find its way to go back and invest to bitcoin for much longer
time and much bigger allocations of their money.

Also, I am sure there will only be very few alts that will rise and exist in the future. Most of them are garbage without any value whatsoever. A lot of traders will be disappointed realized that they believed in the wrong coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 03, 2019, 10:31:08 PM
This might not be the answer to this question, but if you look at the development of Bitcoin and Altcoin, sometimes it's distorted. Many are more convinced that Altcoin will always follow the price of Bitcoin every time it goes up or down, in my opinion the current trend is different so that the stability of market prices is disrupted and my view of Bitcoin in the future will bring prices higher than this.
in the development of cryptocurrencies or altcoins it depends on the investor itself and in my opinion destroy each other that I think is not in the development of time and technology are developing to get the best and that's what happens in my opinion
Activity: 700
July 03, 2019, 09:39:32 PM
What's your opinion?

In some altcoins such as Ethereum or Litecoin, maybe the price will be able to reach the highest prices like 2017 or early 2018. But many altcoins cannot follow the price movements of bitcoin because investors now have many good investment options
With that competition only few Alts will move up and make some good bounce after, not every projects will survive many will continue to fall and some might die naturally, bitcoin still the best option when you are willing to take the long ride.

I agree, not all altcoins are good as an investment. It's better to choose altcoins that have large daily transactions because this indicates that altcoin is being transacted a lot and also has large liquidity
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
July 03, 2019, 07:26:21 PM
Alternatives are more speculative cryptocurrencies compared to Bitcoin and if there isn't enough demand they won't enjoy as much of the capital influx, however, major investment will be focused on the top ranked assets as the market matures and these should perform more reliably
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
July 03, 2019, 04:30:41 PM
Bitcoin will not going to crush altcoin, in fact it will really push up every coin in the crypto feild. I believe that every coin depend on the bitcoin because it is the most trusted and reliable coin in the crypto feild from the start. Bitcoin is the first coin that is really amazing and it is now the basis of so many investors in the crypto feild because it is already trusted.
Activity: 518
July 03, 2019, 04:11:55 PM
What's your opinion?

Everything will differ from the last bull run and the bloodbath that followed it. I guess that we will continue to swing but now, the amplitude of this market swinging will be great. Tokens will follow Bitcoin, but only the top-100.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 02, 2019, 06:07:05 PM
At this time both BItcoin and altcoins crushed into the deep price again after experiencing the high bump several days ago. They are decreasing the value so highly. Moreover, when the price of BTC is up. some altcoins are following, but most are also crushing or dropping. 
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 02, 2019, 07:42:50 AM
Look at the market, study the market. There are moments when people sell altcoins for bitcoin, it`s the time when BTC is going up, but there are moments when people buy altcoins with pumped bitcoin price, it`s altcoin season, and it`s coming, maybe even before the end of this year. Just be careful my friends, not all altcoins will rise in terms of price, but some of them will be pumped hard.
Pages:
Jump to: