Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Diamond is a scam - page 2. (Read 1361 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 08:58:05 AM
Lot's of people are warning the community about this bitcoin diamond thing that's considered as joke till now because there isn't simply any evidence of it's existence , even it's code isn't public and no one knows shit about such project .

People even say that this is just a scam coin pretending that it's better than bitcoin gold with better features but isn't really including much changes / or no changes at all . This fork is so unsure that people are classifying it as more weak than the claims that were made about bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash which just fell back after hopeless attempts of pumps .

We don't know yet who made this fork or is it even a legit fork , even the website isn't taken seriously by the community that are well informed in such fields and unless the coin is actually released people should take this matter with as much precaution as they can have since it's already tagged as a malicious scam project that will only steal off your coins  , no one knows what will happen so be careful people .
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 08:43:46 AM
Oh my God, first people said that Bitcoin Gold was a scam, than everybody started calling Bitcoin Cash a fraud, now this is the fate on November, 24th born Bitcoin Diamond. Folks, these are only usual forks, the same like Litecoin was.

The blame should go to bitcoincash which probably made the creators into zillionaires, so now the process is going to be copied many times over. We can expect more of this to happen in 2018 until we are all so confused we don't know which one is the real bitcoin!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 08:17:34 AM
Oh my God, first people said that Bitcoin Gold was a scam, than everybody started calling Bitcoin Cash a fraud, now this is the fate on November, 24th born Bitcoin Diamond. Folks, these are only usual forks, the same like Litecoin was.
Maybe you are right. But this particular fork came out of nowhere. There was no news, no posts, no articles even no tweets about the fork. And on one day - here is it! The new hardfork Bitcoin Diamond. People don't trust important things (especially money) to those, who they don't believe.
The devs should just gain more community support, or awareness. That's all.
Activity: 462
November 29, 2017, 09:17:18 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 04:36:43 PM
I do not think that bitcoach diamond is fraud. It takes time for this coin to prove itself and its capabilities. In a year or two you can talk about something. I now see only emotions, but not facts. About bitkoyn cash also initially said only the bad, but he slowly begins to enlist the support and, most likely, he will better perform the function of the means of payment than the original bitkoyn.
What is there to think about, if there are definitely fraud facts at the moment. So I doubt that this fork has a future with such a beginning. This is purely my opinion.
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
November 27, 2017, 04:32:47 PM
Only few days and already TOP 10 market cap. Welcome to the new way of making free money ! It's a shame to see this, such great team create product from scratch and some jerk came and became bigger with a copy/pasta low effort fork. The only thing is worth something is the idea of PoS for bitcoin. Everything else could be junked.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 27, 2017, 04:24:00 PM
I do not think that bitcoach diamond is fraud. It takes time for this coin to prove itself and its capabilities. In a year or two you can talk about something. I now see only emotions, but not facts. About bitkoyn cash also initially said only the bad, but he slowly begins to enlist the support and, most likely, he will better perform the function of the means of payment than the original bitkoyn.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
November 27, 2017, 01:34:26 PM
Do not you think that this is another attempt to raise money from hamsters? There are so many forks of bitcoin and I do not argue that everyone has the right to life, but why do people support all these forks? But on the other hand it can well affect the total capitalization of the Crypto-currency, the inflow of new capital is the Whole plus!
hah
Activity: 183
November 27, 2017, 01:30:28 PM
it was obvious from day one yet idiots still buying its futures. they deserve to be scammed.

How are people getting the futures? Deposit btc to those exchanges and split?

They deposit bitcoin to an exchange issuing BCD features and they get started in buying and selling BCD futures. This is very risky at the moment. Remember what happened to B2X futures couple of weeks ago after cancellation of segwit.

I just want to sell some BCD futures lol free money, no way in hell I will buy any.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
November 27, 2017, 01:09:09 PM
I'm not sure if it's a scam or not, but buying futures of a fork is always risky. A lot of users lost a huge amount of money because they decided to buy segwit2x futures, before the fork even happened. At least bdiamond already forked, but just like bgold they will probably took a while before we can claim or mine any coins. If they are ever released I will try to claim them, specially if they are traded closed to their futures price, but I would never buy bdiamond futures though. Actually I don't think anyone should by things they can get for free.
We do have different things on mind which we can able to do different things on what most  people do tend to.I don't know whats up on their minds why they decide to buy future on those pre-fork event. We didn't still know yet or even haven't done but still they decide to purchase.I would say that they deserve to be scammed same as being said above not to be harsh but this is the way that they would really open their eyes on next times possible future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
November 27, 2017, 01:06:31 PM
I do not know how far these forks can get, see the bch and now btg, which has a market of 6 billion, it's surreal that they're giving value to it, money created out of nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
November 27, 2017, 01:04:31 PM
I'm not sure if it's a scam or not, but buying futures of a fork is always risky. A lot of users lost a huge amount of money because they decided to buy segwit2x futures, before the fork even happened. At least bdiamond already forked, but just like bgold they will probably took a while before we can claim or mine any coins. If they are ever released I will try to claim them, specially if they are traded closed to their futures price, but I would never buy bdiamond futures though. Actually I don't think anyone should by things they can get for free.
Activity: 476
November 27, 2017, 12:35:42 PM
it was obvious from day one yet idiots still buying its futures. they deserve to be scammed.
They're not learning their lessons aren't they? from segwit2x cancellation, they buy some futures lost their investments, then this happened the launch of bitcoin diamond? what's next forkers? copper? not a marketing name, yet still people tend to bite these investments Ponzi schemes? without doing any proper research even from its features its smells fishy they just want to use the name of the bitcoin and the precious stone diamond but the coin is a possible scam. I wonder why many people quit cryptocurrency because they assume the whole btc are a scam, well do a freaking search people.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
November 27, 2017, 12:18:34 PM
The fork was use to support the increasing demand of bitcoin and I think this is really a good idea so that the market of cryptos will remain strong in the circulation its just so bad that other use this to scam other people but nevertheless it is still in the way how people protect their earnings whether the fork is a scam or not of you know when to invest and know what you trying to invest with you cannot be scam by anyone
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 27, 2017, 12:15:00 PM
Caution, the forks that aren't even forks but straight scams to steal your BTC literally, are starting to happen.

https://medium.com/@btcblooddiamond/bitcoin-diamond-is-a-scam-of-epic-proportions-7d7908c43c22

They listed support from exchanges when these exchanges said they never got contacted by Bitcoin Diamond people, and more dodgy shit.

I know its tempting to try to quickly go claim your free BTC forks, but just be aware of the ongoing scams.
so now what action do we need to do to get around this? now hard bitcoin hard fork diamon is late, but some of us have been following this hard fork ,, what action do we need to do?
Thanks for the heads up. I treat the fork coins as some free coins and plan to take my time to claim it. It doesn’t matter whether the fork coins have any values, most importantly is my bitcoins are safe.

I read about how people lost their BTC in 2x futures and I hope other users beware in trading futures.
have you succeeded in claiming bitcoin diamond? I did not participate in a hard fork of diamond bitcoin ,, but I followed some news about this ..
Activity: 546
November 27, 2017, 12:13:27 PM
All bitcoin forks are trash and scam.
Yeah,even (especially) Bitcoin cash.

Avoid investing in them please
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
November 27, 2017, 12:07:05 PM
If there is no source code and no development it is pointless.

Anyway, is it safe if you move your Bitcoin to another wallet before claiming a new fork?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
November 27, 2017, 12:05:33 PM
Caution, the forks that aren't even forks but straight scams to steal your BTC literally, are starting to happen.

https://medium.com/@btcblooddiamond/bitcoin-diamond-is-a-scam-of-epic-proportions-7d7908c43c22

They listed support from exchanges when these exchanges said they never got contacted by Bitcoin Diamond people, and more dodgy shit.

I know its tempting to try to quickly go claim your free BTC forks, but just be aware of the ongoing scams.

Thanks for the heads-up. I was expecting something like this from a 'diamond' fork after scams around BTG and their site for stealing private keys + funds.

People need to learn that you should never ever give your private keys to random websites.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
November 27, 2017, 12:03:44 PM
BTC's forks are useless,BCH and other Bitcoin 2.0 are being created by the developers to gain more profits from the people,dont buy it its a waste of time.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
November 27, 2017, 11:58:28 AM
meh wasting time to talk about useless fork, lets just igonore it. they want to fork cause they want profit. and now we know this fork just scam lets avoid it and leave your bitcoin at safe place
Pages:
Jump to: