Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Diamond is a scam - page 3. (Read 1361 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 27, 2017, 11:57:45 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I treat the fork coins as some free coins and plan to take my time to claim it. It doesn’t matter whether the fork coins have any values, most importantly is my bitcoins are safe.

I read about how people lost their BTC in 2x futures and I hope other users beware in trading futures.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 11:52:07 AM
it was obvious from day one yet idiots still buying its futures. they deserve to be scammed.

How are people getting the futures? Deposit btc to those exchanges and split?

They deposit bitcoin to an exchange issuing BCD features and they get started in buying and selling BCD futures. This is very risky at the moment. Remember what happened to B2X futures couple of weeks ago after cancellation of segwit.
Activity: 448
November 27, 2017, 11:47:58 AM
it was obvious from day one yet idiots still buying its futures. they deserve to be scammed.
I don't like any fork of BTC, Anyone trying to fork BTC, I will never buy the coin. I keep on my btc. BTC is btc no other names. The developers of fork are opportunists. WHy don't they create new coins and make ICO? They want to hijack bitcoin users to support them. FORk IDiot who follow are the same.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 11:38:38 AM
The fork is good, when it has support of the community. When developers have reasons to fork, proper reply attack protection, mechanism, open source code and specific launch date.
But Bitcoin Diamond has none of highlighted above. So yes, they are either sammiest scam, or the most stupid team in the cryptoworld. Grin
hah
Activity: 183
November 27, 2017, 11:37:20 AM

How are people getting the futures? Deposit btc to those exchanges and split?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
November 27, 2017, 11:32:53 AM
Never liked those "forks", most of them look suspicious and yes, they are just instruments in hands of the "whales" to pump'n'dump prices of BTC and other coins, and earn even more money than they already have...
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
November 27, 2017, 11:27:41 AM
as i though all this fork just jooking and try to scam as much people as they can. better just leave your bitcoin at your wallet and if the fork real happend and the coin is real too maybe there a way to claim your bitcoin diamond than send your bitcoin to untrustable website
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 11:25:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
November 27, 2017, 11:20:31 AM
Caution, the forks that aren't even forks but straight scams to steal your BTC literally, are starting to happen.

https://medium.com/@btcblooddiamond/bitcoin-diamond-is-a-scam-of-epic-proportions-7d7908c43c22

They listed support from exchanges when these exchanges said they never got contacted by Bitcoin Diamond people, and more dodgy shit.

I know its tempting to try to quickly go claim your free BTC forks, but just be aware of the ongoing scams.
Pages:
Jump to: