Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: Does it have a POSITIVE IMPACT on your life? - page 13. (Read 9091 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Indeed had a positive impact on my life, mostly my online life though. Ever since I move to the country that I'm residing now, due to numerous imposed financial sanctioned, I could use any other online payment option but with the help of BTCitcoin, such boundaries never existed and as result, I continued having my normal online interactions. It also made me a much more open minded person when dealing with new technologies and also aware of what I shouldn't waste my time as well (indirectly).
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
It does have a positive effect on my life but definitely not so big to say it's an impact. I started doing signature ad campaign and I started to spend my time posting in this forum rather than just watching random non sense stuffs on social media sites. The only downside that I can say is that I'm starting to become really busy everyday because of the signature campaign that I have to maintain. No worries, anyway, I'm getting paid to do so. Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It has been giving me an opportunity to earn extra money so it definitely has positive impact on my life and the same case will be with other users too.
Activity: 593
Merit: 505
Wherever I may roam
Sure, I have been giving lectures on Bitcoin for the last six years! Not to mention the increase in value of my bitcoins  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Actually it have as I can exchange anytime I want my bitcoins which I earn daily from different activities and to me it is half salary in my country what I earn in bitcoin from all of my activities, so yeah Bitcoin has changed my life and it makes me feel real good and comfortable in this time when in Europe economic crisis is all over us. I see Bitcoin as a mean to escape such crisis.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes it does, it gives me some extra money to pay some bills. But it also have negative impact, I feel something like I have no free time. Morning to Evening works at regular job, and at night I spend my time for bitcoin.
I need to have a better time management...
Activity: 714
Yeah Bitcoin does have a positive impact on my life and I am sure that I am not the only. The fact that Bitcoin allowed me to make money with it has helped me allot in life.
Because of this I became somewhat financially stronger in life.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
no changing in my real life, just used as a payment processor when i use to invest in some sites.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
i don't sure if this bitcoin gives me a positive impact to my life, still not a lot of people in this region accept bitcoin.

Don't think about the people and place where you cannot spend at a moment, but is it helping you or not? Of course its helping you as you are earning extra income from it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
What would you say if I ask you: does Bitcoin have a positive impact on your life?

Did it change your life for the better? If so how and if not, why is that?

Absolutely! It help me during my jobs as a new tech improvement and also girl like to see "a nerd" that understand how money work Wink
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
i don't sure if this bitcoin gives me a positive impact to my life, still not a lot of people in this region accept bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Wow, this place has turned into an Amway forum.

Let's try to steer clear of the multilevel marketing threads if we can. People already think Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme, let's avoid giving them proof.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Yes bitcoin has a great positive impact on my life, i have got an extra income from bitcoin, i got a lot of new friends from the bitcoin community and bitcoin made my online purchasing become easier and i can have a little entertainment from gambling

so i am very grateful to know bitcoin
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
Yes literally becauae for time i didnt knew bitcoin i was just staying in sone non profitable fb groups and trolling wasting some time there, and when i know bitcoin it really changes my past time things a lot because i spend my time wisely now i earn money with this thing. And it really help me to have savings.
Activity: 714
In terms of investment, I can honestly say that it is something that has a positive impact in my wallet (literally). Add to that what I earn from my signature campaign, and I'm in no position to say that it bothers me in anyway. Aside from the earnings, I also get to learn a few things here and there, which I would not have known if I didn't know bitcoin existed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yes, bitcoin have a positive impact a little bit in my life.
For me, and judging by the comments on this forum and for others, it is as an alternative income of main job.
Thanks to Bitcoin I was interested in trading on the stock exchange, and earn some money,
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
Yes, Bitcoin has a positive impact on my life. But it's not the worth of my small Bitcoin stash that makes me happy. It's seeing an ingenious idea at work, that enables more freedom for all of us. Now you can trade goods and services with people all around the world without excessive fees or tedious procedures.

Another source of joy for me is having found a community with a lot of real individuals that love freedom and are able to think for themselves. That gives me a lot of hope that the future is not entirely dark and that there is hope that future society might be more liberal and more enjoyable to live in compared to the oppressive statism we have today.

ya.ya.yo!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Well, before Bitcoin I never managed to make actual money off the internet, making a blog and a youtube channel and whatnot and I never had any luck to position my stuff and make some extra beer money type of extra income (I wasn't expecting to get rich). Now with BTC I have some extra bucks at the end of the month which is cool.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
Yes i always smile when i look at my balance.... i suppose you could say that is a positive impact on my life.
Activity: 602
What would you say if I ask you: does Bitcoin have a positive impact on your life?

Did it change your life for the better? If so how and if not, why is that?

this amazing thing make me strong,of course bitcoin give me positive impact,earn money and life just from my money,its all because i know bitcoin,wonderfull experience if i remember how first time i meet bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: