Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: Does it have a POSITIVE IMPACT on your life? - page 15. (Read 9091 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
Yes Bitcoin has a positive impact on my life. I have learned new interesting things about cryptography and earned some money in the process so Bitcoin has been like a hobby with added benefits to me. I think my time has been well spent all these years I have been involved with Bitcoin. I am not a trader nor a miner and there are no regrets only positive emotions.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I made like 1000$ from bitcoin and that's about it. Most of it made before the Gox hype in 2013.

I feel like i missed Eth hype too tho i am not sad. While i was sure of that 1000$/btc price is the top price at that moment, i have no clue about Eth's max price.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I voted for: Yes, a little bit.

I find it handier in some instances to pay with Bitcoin as opposed to paying with Paypal, because there are less fees and it's equally fast most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Yes it has, but not that much had an impact because this is just my past time since I dont have daily job right now. I often use this in gambling since its free to earn and selling some to buy anything that my budget can afford. Somehow this is my alternative way of earning money as of the moment but if ever i got a job maybe i wont focus in cryto world.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Wow.I`m the only one who voted for the last answer. Grin

Bitcointalk made me stupid....

Bitcoin will have a positive impact,when i make more btc.

Now bitcon has a mixed impact on my life. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
Mostly positive.

Bitcoin has help me to understand some aspects of money and economics... For the past few years I have spent more time reading up on these topics and have understood more.

Even if bitcoin eventually fades away (which I am sure it won't), I still gain quite a bit going through this.
Activity: 392
meh, not that much but bitcoin had deffinitely had an effect on my life since i use it instead of fiat online and also because i earn with it.

I also think it has some positive impacts on my life but not a lot to be honest, overall I the bitcoin did some good things for my life.

I think you will be more satisfied in future as time progresses and you get more benefits from it but it will surely have positive impact on our life in future.
Activity: 462
meh, not that much but bitcoin had deffinitely had an effect on my life since i use it instead of fiat online and also because i earn with it.

I also think it has some positive impacts on my life but not a lot to be honest, overall I the bitcoin did some good things for my life.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Positive only  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Thanks to bitcoin, i can afford thousand video games at steam and some good stuff.
Also, people around me no longer think that i'm only doing useless things.

But, the most important thing is i know how to manage my money and save it Smiley
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Also, people around me no longer think that i'm only doing useless things.

hehehe, that's an interesting positive impact Cheesy Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Yep, BTC made my life easier. I love the idea of micropayments and this is the revolution. Granted, it has its cons (non-reversible payments) however it has made me dump the need of a bank account. I love this.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin completely changed my life as when I was unemployed it gave me opportunity to earn money which can take care of my expenses, and I will be thankful to bitcoin for that.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
What would you say if I ask you: does Bitcoin have a positive impact on your life?

Did it change your life for the better? If so how and if not, why is that?
Pages:
Jump to: