Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, Dogecoin Gain After Musk's Tweets, But Will There Be Another Bull Run? - page 15. (Read 5253 times)

legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1405
The most interesting thing in this situation is that previously many users previously called these coins a scam, ignoring its development and using as an argument the fact that the coins are not listed on exchanges. I hope that now their doubts will begin to dissolve
Who doubts Bitcoin and Dogecoin ? because in general both are the oldest coins that are still in the crypto space until now so those who are still doubting these two coins it seems he is still very new to the crypto space so he is not fully familiar with Bitcoin and Dogecoin.

I doubt dogecoin severely.  It's still just a joke meme coin that serves no purpose.  It's chain security relies on litecoin pools and any upgrades are just copy/paste of btc core updates.  10k new doge every minute forever is unsustainable.  It will slide back to 40-50 sats in no time.  It was the 2021 fad.  That's it
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
The most interesting thing in this situation is that previously many users previously called these coins a scam, ignoring its development and using as an argument the fact that the coins are not listed on exchanges. I hope that now their doubts will begin to dissolve
Who doubts Bitcoin and Dogecoin ? because in general both are the oldest coins that are still in the crypto space until now so those who are still doubting these two coins it seems he is still very new to the crypto space so he is not fully familiar with Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
He spoke about Crypton privacy coin, not Bitcoin ofc. With top coins everything is clear already. Everyone use it, but I switched my attention to privacy coins now and Crypton in particular. It's development impresses me much. While many other coins do nothing in order to improve somehow.
Well, of course you're right! I may not know absolutely everything about cryptocurrencies, but my data is enough not to draw such conclusions about stable popular coins, much less about Bitcoin. As for Crypton, this project holds my attention, because so far I have not seen confirmation that it is a scam, for example.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
He spoke about Crypton privacy coin, not Bitcoin ofc. With top coins everything is clear already. Everyone use it, but I switched my attention to privacy coins now and Crypton in particular. It's development impresses me much. While many other coins do nothing in order to improve somehow.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 250
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Cool! I think this update will be useful for those who want to develop their crypto project on the condition of anonymity and data security. So far it seems very promising to me.
It won't be very promising from what I see because every new project always needs to compete with others in order to prove itself the strongest in the market, so don't be too sure of a new project before you see the evidence accurately.
Because there are many projects that look promising at the beginning but can turn into scams in the end.

Yes. indeed we should be more careful with new coins. because it is possible that many new coins will take advantage of this trend to deceive users and  investors
If you'll check what I was talking about, you'll see that the projects exists for several years already, so as its coins.. And now Crypton privacy coin and Utopia USD stablecoin are going to be listed on CoinTiger and Lbank: https://twitter.com/LBank_Exchange/status/1490988812763381763 The previous Crypton listing ended up in 1000% growth. So let's see what will happen now.
Cool! I think this update will be useful for those who want to develop their crypto project on the condition of anonymity and data security. So far it seems very promising to me.
It won't be very promising from what I see because every new project always needs to compete with others in order to prove itself the strongest in the market, so don't be too sure of a new project before you see the evidence accurately.
Because there are many projects that look promising at the beginning but can turn into scams in the end.

Yes. indeed we should be more careful with new coins. because it is possible that many new coins will take advantage of this trend to deceive users and  investors
If you'll check what I was talking about, you'll see that the projects exists for several years already, so as its coins.. And now Crypton privacy coin and Utopia USD stablecoin are going to be listed on CoinTiger and Lbank: https://twitter.com/LBank_Exchange/status/1490988812763381763 The previous Crypton listing ended up in 1000% growth. So let's see what will happen now.
Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Rexx

And I have great news for everyone who wanted to create his own token and didn't know how. Utopia p2p announced the development of their own launchpad https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-launchpad-preview-a-new-chapter-of-the-utopia-p2p-ecosystem-4242cd6c4a50 With the help of built-in generator, anyone could create own token which will be automatically listed on Crypton exchange. Seems like these guys decided to unite anything possible.
Earlier this year there weren't many surprises that came to the crypto space so it still has to be more patient to wait for the surprises to come, and for other things like NFT it has been popular since last year and not this year.
I don't really like NFT as I can't even predict what will blast next and it's too hard for me to invest in the air. That's why I more appreciate projects like Crypton no KYC decentralized exchange as it looks like the first digital offshore for anonymous financial transactions. Listing more coins in a row with Bitcoin and Monero, will make it really top.
Hmm, we agree on something with you. I also don't like NFTs, because maybe I used to consider them part of some gaming metaverses. And this exchange has become a discovery for me in recent months. I was pleasantly surprised by what coins were added there.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
Dogecoin, which started as a meme currency but received a lot of support from the billionaire tycoon in the past few months also gained in value. But this positive trend in the cryptocurrency market is no guarantee that it will see the bull run, which started at the beginning of this year, again so soon. At most, the value addition to the price of Bitcoin and other digital currencies over the past two days most likely seems temporary.

What are your thoughts about these 2 coins' future and is it possible that Musk will decide to the hype on something else also? Green coins are getting more popular. Why doesn't he mention any of them? Which one do you think needs such a kick?

I guess the biggest problem with currently popular coins is their carbon footprint..
Yes crypto will stay but green coins will be the biggest bommer of this season..
Just how AC current replaced DC current the green coins will replace the non green ones
Earlier this year there weren't many surprises that came to the crypto space so it still has to be more patient to wait for the surprises to come, and for other things like NFT it has been popular since last year and not this year.
I don't really like NFT as I can't even predict what will blast next and it's too hard for me to invest in the air. That's why I more appreciate projects like Crypton no KYC decentralized exchange as it looks like the first digital offshore for anonymous financial transactions. Listing more coins in a row with Bitcoin and Monero, will make it really top.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Exactly. And it's closed source born more sceptics. If it's not available on GitHub - it's a scam. Many think like that. And no one thinks that devs may not like to share a product they've created for ages.
The scam is the intention of the developers too, because only they know how the project is going and in which direction the project will be aimed, so whether or not a project is a scam really depends on the developer, because only they know about it.
The developer wanted that way but it will still depend from the support of investors and the community so meaning this is depend on both parties .
though if the Developer is whale and can manipulate the project direction then that is the total scam we can call in which I have seen happen several times before.
This is also the reason why i distance myself from ICO and IEO , instead i am now dealing in existing coins that has total value though Small gains available each time? at least i know i can earn in legit and safer way.
The truth is behind you. But I have another great piece of news! Bitcoin was just listed on Crypton no KYC decentralized exchange! https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1480838807935078402?s=20 I've seen many requests lately about where to trade Bitcoin anonymously and here you are - another place to do that.
Well, of course, I think this update will get a lot of attention from the crypto audience. Anonymity in 2022 is becoming even more popular and relevant! I would like to appreciate the work of developers who do not cease to be surprised by the level of updates!
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
In this case i said that the Bitcoin is very strong coin and  the other side  the meme coin means doge Coin rise there position day by day so all these points show that it will be successful project and this time they are down for some reason but in next few days they are stable both.
The truth is behind you. But I have another great piece of news! Bitcoin was just listed on Crypton no KYC decentralized exchange! https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1480838807935078402?s=20 I've seen many requests lately about where to trade Bitcoin anonymously and here you are - another place to do that.
YES, I am pleased to realize that for the entire existence of the project, it has really proved its safety. There was not a single scandal related to his safety. Isn't this an indicator that he can be trusted?
It still can't be trusted completely because every project always says good things for itself to the exclusion of the others even though the others are also far greater than it and no less interesting to follow closely.
Exactly. And it's closed source born more sceptics. If it's not available on GitHub - it's a scam. Many think like that. And no one thinks that devs may not like to share a product they've created for ages.
I agree. And how can this be related to the absence of scandals related to data security? The developers cannot influence the distribution of this data in any way. If there were such situations, users would have told about it on the Internet for a long time.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
YES, I am pleased to realize that for the entire existence of the project, it has really proved its safety. There was not a single scandal related to his safety. Isn't this an indicator that he can be trusted?
It still can't be trusted completely because every project always says good things for itself to the exclusion of the others even though the others are also far greater than it and no less interesting to follow closely.
if for his sake it can be ascertained that it will have a good impact and it is unlikely that it will have a negative impact, but even though it does not necessarily prove that everything is going well, I agree with you that it is possible that others will be better than him and do not rule out the possibility will be better in the future, because everyone is too drugged by what was said.
Yes, as I know Utopia project was created exactly to provide security and privacy. And own privacy coin and own decentralized exchange is a great bonus. When everything is in one place it's very convenient and can't be banned anyhow as it's decentralized.
Pages:
Jump to: