Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, Dogecoin Gain After Musk's Tweets, But Will There Be Another Bull Run? - page 16. (Read 5260 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
Yes, as I know Utopia project was created exactly to provide security and privacy. And own privacy coin and own decentralized exchange is a great bonus. When everything is in one place it's very convenient and can't be banned anyhow as it's decentralized.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
I think that it was predictable and it's a very smart step from Utopia p2p team. While privacy coins are under pressure, they're delisted from big exchanges and banned in certain countries, Utopia will list them on their own exchange and gain more users. As this exchange has no restrictions or prohibitions on use by citizens of the United States or other countries.
You're absolutely right! This update came in handy for world events, and also supported the general ideology of the application. Developers still adhere to the idea of providing users with freedom and data security.
Yes, it fits not only the ideology of the project. It seems to me that it also managed to fit perfectly into the overall plan for the development and attraction of attention to the project. I think that recent events have turned out to be most welcome.
Of course, Monero is more popular, but Crypton impresses me more. It's a privacy coin with its own ecosystem. This definitely guarantees a higher level of security, doesn't it?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Recently, Elon Musk was honored by TIME magazine as Person of the Year. Quickly taking advantage of this special occasion, Mr. Musk is working hard to promote his favorite digital currency, the Doge Coin. I have invested in doge coin, hope everything will be fine soon
I think that it was predictable and it's a very smart step from Utopia p2p team. While privacy coins are under pressure, they're delisted from big exchanges and banned in certain countries, Utopia will list them on their own exchange and gain more users. As this exchange has no restrictions or prohibitions on use by citizens of the United States or other countries.
You're absolutely right! This update came in handy for world events, and also supported the general ideology of the application. Developers still adhere to the idea of providing users with freedom and data security.
Yes, it fits not only the ideology of the project. It seems to me that it also managed to fit perfectly into the overall plan for the development and attraction of attention to the project. I think that recent events have turned out to be most welcome.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and Dogecoin and in this manner Elon Musk continually promotes these two digital forms of money in his Twitter, and overall it doesn't make any difference why Elon Musk expounds on these digital forms of money. So that is the essential explanation that he doesn't advance different coins except if those coins can exhibit that they can add to his abundance.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
For now Elon musk only holds two coins, namely bitcoin and dogecoin, and both coins had bull run last month because of the influence of the twett made by Elon Musk so that currently bitcoin and dogecoin can reach the highest value for this year, and now shiba inu is also associated with Elon Musk because there was an increase in the last month, But some investors are not convinced that shiba inu is also a mainstay of Elon Musk.
There have been some details about Elon Musk's bitcoin holdings and revenue, so it can be confirmed that Elon Musk really owns bitcoin, rather than just a rumor, while on the dogecoin side, I have not seen him make such assertions, most of the market only relies on a few lines of text messages from Elon Musk to think he is holding dogecoin, very doubtful about Elon Musk's dogecoin ownership rate in this market. The news of Shiba Inu also developed according to the same plan, overall, Shiba Inu and Dogecoin can go up despite a lot of doubts, no need for Elon Musk, just more media power
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Binance #Smart World Global Token
For now Elon musk only holds two coins, namely bitcoin and dogecoin, and both coins had bull run last month because of the influence of the twett made by Elon Musk so that currently bitcoin and dogecoin can reach the highest value for this year, and now shiba inu is also associated with Elon Musk because there was an increase in the last month, But some investors are not convinced that shiba inu is also a mainstay of Elon Musk.
But a single person cannot change the whole nature of market. There single tweet can pump any coin. But after some time this coin will dump hard. Elon musk tweets active investor to buy coin. And investors pump coin badly. I think it is not a right way to pump or dump and coin.
Exactly for that reason I like and support coins like Crypton as it rises in a natural manner. After the last listing it gained +650% to its price in a month. And that's how it has to happen. Not just because someone told something. And it continues to grow slowly, not dumping back. And the fact that it's a privacy coin that has own no KYC decentralized exchange, gives it a good advantage over other coins.
I have a good news for you:
Crypton Exchange, the decentralized NO KYC crypto exchange, added a new trading pair XMR/USDT  https://crp.is/exchange/xmr_usdt on the platform. Monero (XMR) is the first third-party coin that has been listed on the exchange that is backed by the Utopia P2P ecosystem.  What do you think about it?
But a single person cannot change the whole nature of market. There single tweet can pump any coin. But after some time this coin will dump hard. Elon musk tweets active investor to buy coin. And investors pump coin badly. I think it is not a right way to pump or dump and coin.
Exactly for that reason I like and support coins like Crypton as it rises in a natural manner. After the last listing it gained +650% to its price in a month. And that's how it has to happen. Not just because someone told something. And it continues to grow slowly, not dumping back. And the fact that it's a privacy coin that has own no KYC decentralized exchange, gives it a good advantage over other coins.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

What are your thoughts about these 2 coins' future and is it possible that Musk will decide to the hype on something else also? Green coins are getting more popular. Why doesn't he mention any of them? Which one do you think needs such a kick?

I doubt that he will be tweeting about crypto again anytime soon after the many criticisms that have been directed at him. but even so, I still believe there will be another bull. like now bitcoin is starting to try to return to the price of 40k, after a few days yesterday it fell below 33k. if bitcoin can stay at the current price, maybe there will be further bulls that will occur.

For long timers, they should know better that tweeting is not a sustainable approach to the market position of any coin. It should come with actual development of the coin. And right now, we don't know if Musk is indeed involve in the development of doge, if there's any.

And another very simple tweet recently of Musk influences the market of doge. Just mentioning the name of doge in his tweets make this coin pumping. You can really see the influence of him towards this coin.

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/21/12/24398337/dogecoin-sees-sudden-spike-as-elon-musk-sends-out-tweet

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

What are your thoughts about these 2 coins' future and is it possible that Musk will decide to the hype on something else also? Green coins are getting more popular. Why doesn't he mention any of them? Which one do you think needs such a kick?

I doubt that he will be tweeting about crypto again anytime soon after the many criticisms that have been directed at him. but even so, I still believe there will be another bull. like now bitcoin is starting to try to return to the price of 40k, after a few days yesterday it fell below 33k. if bitcoin can stay at the current price, maybe there will be further bulls that will occur.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
The importance of doing your own research and make sure that you understand the full concept of the project,
That's clear bro, I'm not even too hasty in making and making decisions when I see a new project or a new coin to own it

You will not just hoping for the hype but you are waiting for the developments, from that point of view even influncers

will not move you in deciding your investment participations.
Actually it has nothing to do with it because influencers also expect a profit through the hype and wait for a very good moment when they want to invest in anything.
The importance of doing your own research and make sure that you understand the full concept of the project,

You will not just hoping for the hype but you are waiting for the developments, from that point of view even influncers

Of course I base my words on the research I make, as sometimes even big exchanges list scam coins accidentally.
This doesn't happen on big exchanges, if they list a certain project and turn out to be a scam, that's not because it was accidental, the project passes the requirements and they are given the contract to get traded in their exchange.
I may be wrong, but I have heard that for many of these exchanges, the main and most important point is the ability of developers to pay a pretty impressive amount for listing. Therefore, I rather agree that a scam coin may be accidentally added.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

Of course I base my words on the research I make, as sometimes even big exchanges list scam coins accidentally.
This doesn't happen on big exchanges, if they list a certain project and turn out to be a scam, that's not because it was accidental, the project passes the requirements and they are given the contract to get traded in their exchange.

Of course I base my words on the research I make, as sometimes even big exchanges list scam coins accidentally. And none of the actions can prove everything is well enough. In Utopia the whole development can be seen via their social networks. They make updates all the time and share it with the public.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
I think that in the context of this event, we can talk not only about the level of advertising, but also about the level of reliability of the project, which developers are not afraid to declare. Moreover, this is also confirmed by the whole crypto community in the face of the trust of the organizers of the event.
The promotional event and project presentation are only to introduce the project to the public so that it can create cooperation partners if there are companies that are interested in the new project concept, but for now everything must be clarified at the beginning because there are many projects that break their promises when they are successful or at the end of the day when it's going well

Lol. It's a really fun situation. It doesn't fit in my head how someone could decide that this event was organized only for the purpose of advertising. I can't fit in my head how much the organization of this project could cost.
The promotional event and project presentation are only to introduce the project to the public so that it can create cooperation partners if there are companies that are interested in the new project concept, but for now everything must be clarified at the beginning because there are many projects that break their promises when they are successful or at the end of the day when it's going well
Utopia p2p is almost 4 years old for now. And if you think that a global crypto event was created especially to advertise this project, you're crazy Smiley The growth of the coin on the own no KYC exchange shows that it gained its popularity and gets only more popular. So you can continue doubting, while others will make money on it.
Pages:
Jump to: