Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, Dogecoin Gain After Musk's Tweets, But Will There Be Another Bull Run? - page 19. (Read 5260 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
I can't believe that people would actually be believing these type of people saying something should somehow have any impact on bitcoin. That is the thing about this deal, dude has so much influence that, his words are powerful enough to make coins go up or down. How could you actually believe something like that? I do not get it, I do not understand why people think that it is quite easy to handle something this simple, somehow gets this complicated.

All we gotta do is ignore him, if we ignore him then we will not have to deal with him and that is the most powerful thing we can do for ourselves. If he writes "bitcoin is awesome!" on one of the his tweets, do not make it go up just because he said it, believe that it is actually awesome, or do not sell your coins that are so valuable and undervalued right now, just because he said "bitcoin is using too much electricity for my liking", that is not even a proper no on investing into it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Yes, you're probably right. Perhaps there was something similar once, but for some reason they never heard about it. I believe that this project can expect success among the crypto community. We just need to wait a little.
It doesn't seem like a moment to wait, but a little longer, because every success must always be achieved with good developments on the platform and an important side of the project, so waiting is necessary, but it won't be for a while.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Now, Dogecoin has another mean to expose itself to millions of people, without the Elon Musk tweets.

Check out the new sponsorship Dogecoin Replaces Bitcoin As Watford FC Sponsor. It can appear in many matches and on televisions, from live matches, match highlights and so much more.

Activity: 588
Merit: 5
Yes, you're probably right. Perhaps there was something similar once, but for some reason they never heard about it. I believe that this project can expect success among the crypto community. We just need to wait a little.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
I think that the only reason why dogecoin and other meme coins grew was an advertisement from Elon Musk. As soon as he stopped doing that, the price started declining. Moreover, total supply is unlimited so there is nothing that can support the price apart from hype, especially if there is a bear market. It doesn’t carry any utility for the crypto market, so I don’t consider this coin to have a future.

Exactly! As there are so many similar coins which are somewhere in the deepest parts of the market. It would be nice if Utopia USD private stablecoin will gain its popularity. I think there are no similar coins which are stable and private at once.
It's just about the potential and the number of fans of a coin, Chia is a new coin for some people and also for me, so the potential and trust in the coin is still very thin so many people experience losing money when people trust it too much.

And what's your opinion on a new UUSD stablecoin from Crypton creators? When the price of the coin is always 1:1 to US dollar isn't it really convenient? And the idea of anonymous transactions makes it even better.
Well, I've never seen this kind of coin before. However, if all the stated characteristics are true, then the project can really be considered innovative.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
 I think that the only reason why dogecoin and other meme coins grew was an advertisement from Elon Musk. As soon as he stopped doing that, the price started declining. Moreover, total supply is unlimited so there is nothing that can support the price apart from hype, especially if there is a bear market. It doesn’t carry any utility for the crypto market, so I don’t consider this coin to have a future.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
That's the power of Elon Musk tweet and i'm not suprised many rich people have the power to do that in the crypto, and now Elon musk mention about shiba inu on the tweets, i'm surely shiba inu will going the moon For the next few months
If that's the case, then it wouldn't be wrong to take advantage of the opportunity to buy shiba inu at this time before it's too late, because the impact of Elon Musk's Tweets will never last in the long term so taking advantage of it early is the perfect solution in my opinion.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Dogecoin will only maintain its price and worth till Elon musk or someone else keeps tweeting about it. It wasn't a serious project in the start and is still that way but the tweets of tycoons have just given its temporary life.
It's just about the potential and the number of fans of a coin, Chia is a new coin for some people and also for me, so the potential and trust in the coin is still very thin so many people experience losing money when people trust it too much.

And what's your opinion on a new UUSD stablecoin from Crypton creators? When the price of the coin is always 1:1 to US dollar isn't it really convenient? And the idea of anonymous transactions makes it even better.
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
That's the power of Elon Musk tweet and i'm not suprised many rich people have the power to do that in the crypto, and now Elon musk mention about shiba inu on the tweets, i'm surely shiba inu will going the moon For the next few months

Yes of course rich people such as Elon Musk has the power to do that. Well, I also think shiba inu will going to be at the spotlight as you said. I think this will be interesting to see what will happen to the market after the tweets.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Bitcoin will surely bounce and starts to go up. But for Doge, I don't think it is time for this coin to go up as Doge usually goes up just before Bitcoin reach it's ATH. He have a long bull run here to enjoy. But one thing for sure, DOGE will bull run again.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
This is a popular story. Especially in the case of new crypto projects. As it was, for example, with chia coin. A lot of crypto enthusiasts have lost money on this. Therefore, I would prefer projects that do not require investment and whose mining is not so energy - consuming-for example, Crypton.
For now the increase in the price of bitcoin and altcoin is happening again, but we do not know if this is only temporary or will again reach the new ATH, and for Dogecoin at this time the price is starting to increase and I am sure that the achievement of $1 will be felt for this year, and we do not know if Elon musk will again twett dogecoin or bitcoin if this can be repeated then the achievement of the new ATH will be easy to achieve.
For new ATH issues on some coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum, it will probably be reached by the end of this year if the market can increase slowly without any further correction, but for Dogecoin, I think it will be very difficult to reach $1 because the coin needs hype or price manipulation from other influencers out there.
This is a popular story. Especially in the case of new crypto projects. As it was, for example, with chia coin. A lot of crypto enthusiasts have lost money on this. Therefore, I would prefer projects that do not require investment and whose mining is not so energy - consuming-for example, Crypton.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
For now the increase in the price of bitcoin and altcoin is happening again, but we do not know if this is only temporary or will again reach the new ATH, and for Dogecoin at this time the price is starting to increase and I am sure that the achievement of $1 will be felt for this year, and we do not know if Elon musk will again twett dogecoin or bitcoin if this can be repeated then the achievement of the new ATH will be easy to achieve.
For new ATH issues on some coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum, it will probably be reached by the end of this year if the market can increase slowly without any further correction, but for Dogecoin, I think it will be very difficult to reach $1 because the coin needs hype or price manipulation from other influencers out there.

In my opinion, Elon Musk has had a personal interest so far so he supports Dogecoin and Bitcoin just like what John McCaffe did a few years ago, I think all this time Elon Musk used his influence to be able to control the price of Doge and Bitcoin in the market and when the prices of the two cryptos it rises high enough of course he will sell his assets and get big profits, to be honest I personally will never trust Elon Musk because he only cares about personal and company profits without caring what will happen to crypto later.

The situation is the same with all the rich people who own big companies. Their main aim is not to provide a good product for people, but to earn money on them. And a big part is selling of personal information. That's why I like projects like Utopia p2p which main aim is similar to all the alt-tech projects - provide full anonymity and freedom of speech. There are no ways to make money on people. Only to earn something on own crypto which is also mined for free.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
No one can predict about it, but most likely it could happen again. Although many people criticize Elon Musk, Elon Musk still has great power to be able to change the price of Doge or Bitcoin with his tweets on Twitter.
Behind whether everything Elon Musk does is for his own personal gain or not, we here must also take advantage of it. If we believe there will be an increase or decrease in the price of BTC or Doge after Elon Musk's tweet, then we must immediately make a decision to secure our assets.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Yes, of course Musk is very enthusiastic about wanting doge and btc to increase in price. because Musk has huge assets for this coin. regarding the fate of btc very clearly good. because many other billionaires invest in btc. and for doge, we'll see doge in the next few years

In my opinion, Elon Musk has had a personal interest so far so he supports Dogecoin and Bitcoin just like what John McCaffe did a few years ago, I think all this time Elon Musk used his influence to be able to control the price of Doge and Bitcoin in the market and when the prices of the two cryptos it rises high enough of course he will sell his assets and get big profits, to be honest I personally will never trust Elon Musk because he only cares about personal and company profits without caring what will happen to crypto later.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
~
Believe in him or not, it is not important because it is not a reason from you, it is from others. If they believe in Elon Musk tweets, they will be manipulated by his tweets.

His twitter has more than 59 M followers and many of them will believe in Elon Musk. One or two months ago, he has only 54 M followers. Do you see how his network grows very fastly?
I am not a fan of Elon Musk after he started manipulating the cryptocurrency market but i am sure many who are following him knows that he can manipulate the market.

Let us admit the fact that Elon Musk has somehow now have influence in the market, particularly doge. One good tweet from him and we will see that doge's price is jumping. However, if you are following this kind of price movement, it is very risky as you have no idea when will he post tweets. So if you want less headache, better stick to btc or other solid projects like eth and bnb. At least, with these projects, you know there are actual developments and progress. With doge right now, we have no clue if Elon's collaboration with doge team really did push thru.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
~
Believe in him or not, it is not important because it is not a reason from you, it is from others. If they believe in Elon Musk tweets, they will be manipulated by his tweets.

His twitter has more than 59 M followers and many of them will believe in Elon Musk. One or two months ago, he has only 54 M followers. Do you see how his network grows very fastly?
I am not a fan of Elon Musk after he started manipulating the cryptocurrency market but i am sure many who are following him knows that he can manipulate the market and whenever he speaks out something they will be willing to hedge on what he is shilling so that they know that they could benefit because of his tweets and it looks like he is having a cult following.

If you really believe in the market we do not need any triggers like this to have a bull run but unfortunately he is having a much bigger influence that it could reflect in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: