Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, Dogecoin Gain After Musk's Tweets, But Will There Be Another Bull Run? - page 21. (Read 5270 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Where have you seen the slow rise in the price of bitcoin? BTC is still trading in the range of 30-40 thousand dollars and is now at its support. If the price of BTC falls, we can expect a decline in the entire altcoin market, including Doge, the price of which may fall to 10 cents.
Bull and Bear are fighting within a very narrow price channel. Recent days, Bear tries to beat the Bull with fud about Grayscale unlock. The Bear fails so far but will come back. Will we see other fuds till Monday?

Elon Musk can help Dogecoin rises with a new avatar on Twitter. Some people think it is because of the avatar, some people will think it is because of Bitcoin minor bounce. I agree with the second thought.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
If you look at the market closely, you see it is unstable and on decline trends which speak two things it either the market is heading to bear market with more cases in the price of Bitcoin and Dogecoin it may be a correction stage which may give a more bull season returning.
Yes, hopefully there will be more bull season after all this is over because I am also a little tired of the bear season as it is now, because whatever I trade always doesn't go as I planned so I am a little tired to deal with the current market situation.
Activity: 891
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
Dogecoin, which started as a meme currency but received a lot of support from the billionaire tycoon in the past few months also gained in value. But this positive trend in the cryptocurrency market is no guarantee that it will see the bull run, which started at the beginning of this year, again so soon. At most, the value addition to the price of Bitcoin and other digital currencies over the past two days most likely seems temporary.

What are your thoughts about these 2 coins' future and is it possible that Musk will decide to the hype on something else also?
Elon is a business man and if he believes that a project has some potential he will invest then hype but  unfortunately he usually talks about btc and doge, but lately bitcoin seems to have fallen out of his favorites.
Btw i don't see him jumping  for another project anytime soon neither am I writing it out as the cryptocurrency market has a large pool Of coins which could change his interests anytime.

Green coins are getting more popular. Why doesn't he mention any of them? Which one do you think needs such a kick?
Green coins  Huh Not familiar with them will look into them, and btw had Elon tweeted about them like he always does, I would have known about them.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
...currently bitcoin is slowly starting to increase in price i think it's a good positive trend and i predict it will continue.

Where have you seen the slow rise in the price of bitcoin? BTC is still trading in the range of 30-40 thousand dollars and is now at its support. If the price of BTC falls, we can expect a decline in the entire altcoin market, including Doge, the price of which may fall to 10 cents.

Bitcoin is not improving well it's even more down the 30k range a bit and I don't know when bitcoin will surpass 38k again as it's really hard to break the resistance right now, because bitcoin is still being maintained to be 30k down like that, to hit my altcoins are not fully aware of this because in the last 7 days altcoins have decreased quite a lot added in 24 hours they are moving again but this can't restore the price to its original I think this is indeed difficult.

I can understand the anxiety of many people seeing Bitcoin's current performance, the price is indeed very difficult to rise past the $40k
resistance price. Bitcoin price has been stable for several months at around $30k, so there's no guarantee that Bitcoin will go lower or it can
rise past $40k. We can only be patient waiting for the market to recover, as is the case with altcoins, the price is getting lower. But as long as
we haven't sold the Bitcoin and altcoins we had when the price dropped, it means we haven't suffered a loss.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
...currently bitcoin is slowly starting to increase in price i think it's a good positive trend and i predict it will continue.

Bitcoin is not improving well it's even more down the 30k range a bit and I don't know when bitcoin will surpass 38k again as it's really hard to break the resistance right now, because bitcoin is still being maintained to be 30k down like that, to hit my altcoins are not fully aware of this because in the last 7 days altcoins have decreased quite a lot added in 24 hours they are moving again but this can't restore the price to its original I think this is indeed difficult.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Dogecoin, which started as a meme currency but received a lot of support from the billionaire tycoon in the past few months also gained in value. But this positive trend in the cryptocurrency market is no guarantee that it will see the bull run, which started at the beginning of this year, again so soon. At most, the value addition to the price of Bitcoin and other digital currencies over the past two days most likely seems temporary.

What are your thoughts about these 2 coins' future and is it possible that Musk will decide to the hype on something else also? Green coins are getting more popular. Why doesn't he mention any of them? Which one do you think needs such a kick?
We just have to accept the fact that dude has a lot of influence over bitcoin, that was a month ago and he hasn't done much ever since that day, you can maybe consider that "baby doge" thing as a thing but that wasn't really a whole market thing so I can easily say that we are not there just yet.

What I really worry about is that if he can drop it but he can't increase it then how are we going to increase? Not that we can't just by ourselves, we can and we have many times in the past, without Elon doing anything we can easily go towards 100k, we do not need help for that, but if the dude tweets something bad then it is going to go down once again, what is the point of constantly going up if there is a power that can keep you down? Eventually we need to learn to ignore him even on bad stuff so that we could go up without worrying about him doing or saying anything bad.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Well, I believe Elon doesn't have much of a chance to end the train with the same effect as before.  They will definitely drop ideas from his tweets after what happens.  Either he's too smart to make a move on carbon electricity or he's a childish rich guy
What is certain is that he can do anything with the assets he already has at this time because every desire that is in his heart he will always come true, both in the near future and at other times because he has everything to move a job that has a strategy in it.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

What are your thoughts about these 2 coins' future and is it possible that Musk will decide to the hype on something else also? Green coins are getting more popular. Why doesn't he mention any of them? Which one do you think needs such a kick?

Now it is very difficult to guess what will happen tomorrow with the prices of cryptocurrencies. As we can see from the example of Elon Musk, that the prices of cryptocurrencies can be easily manipulated, which means that such an increase as we saw at the beginning of the year cannot be long, which has now resulted in a drop in prices for all cryptocurrencies. Of course, this does not mean that there will be no more growth, it is just that the rich are doing everything to become even richer, which means that this fall is also planned and it is likely that by the end of 2021 we may see another phase of growth. We just have to follow what is happening in the crypto market and when the time comes to take action.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Well, I believe Elon doesn't have much of a chance to end the train with the same effect as before.  They will definitely drop ideas from his tweets after what happens.  Either he's too smart to make a move on carbon electricity or he's a childish rich guy
One things is sure about elon , And that is He is a Moneyface  Grin

He cares only for one thing and that is profiting , So either childish or too smart ? yet Money will tell that all.

But Nowadays we can find Elon as silencing , Guessing what made Him shut his mouth out?

because months ago he continue tweeting or even creating something for Him to be talk of the town.
That is right business is business for elon musk that is why he made everything just to make money out of it but they never know cryptouser and traders have learned that strategy so now a days they keep on tweeting the way he does if its still working. lol
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
One things is sure about elon , And that is He is a Moneyface  Grin

He cares only for one thing and that is profiting , So either childish or too smart ? yet Money will tell that all.

But Nowadays we can find Elon as silencing , Guessing what made Him shut his mouth out?

because months ago he continue tweeting or even creating something for Him to be talk of the town.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
We can't predict what will happen next, stay tuned for more updates. For doge holders it should be a tough decisions to make for now because tweets of Elon is very influencial due to his popularity that gaining several praises of masses and for wealthy investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11

I thought doge would return to its original price in 2 years, but that's not the case with bitcoin. maybe musk's tweet a while ago affected the price in the crypto market but to drop the bitcoin price it was very difficult it didn't depend on musk's tweet. currently bitcoin is slowly starting to increase in price i think it's a good positive trend and i predict it will continue.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
If there's a recovery it's not going to happen because of Musk. People are fed up with Musk and it's about time he stopped trolling crypto.

Dogecoin is down a lot and Musk did all the damage he could. It's not going to recover if he starts posting stupid rhymes or whatever. Those who got burned by his manipulation are already out of there and thinking how they could be so stupid to buy because of Musk.

What created by imo, fomo excessively will cause hype. And whatever, it won't last. Of course, people are fed up with Elon's tantrums, but it should not be forgotten that Elon has enough power and other powerful approaches to advance his plan. He will create death for Doge but not bitcoin, it is not natural. He's smart enough to know that.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
If there's a recovery it's not going to happen because of Musk. People are fed up with Musk and it's about time he stopped trolling crypto.
Yes.

The recovery is due to the usual move of the market and even without Musk's tweet and encouragement to buy this and that, the market is going to recover no matter what he say, negative or positive.

But if he keeps on tweeting on Dogecoin, people are going to understand that even he says good things about it. Time will come that he's also going to be fed up with what he does.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
Ripple are going to rock the market one day.If you had a unused money, you should have a try of XRP. You can buy a bulk amount and sell at good price when the market pump. Holding for the desired result is the important one. Because holding makes a good results for many times.
I know and I fully agree with you! And what do you think about such promo actions for miners https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5349259.new#new ? I believe that it's a nice chance to get some extra coins, while the market is low and also get a real reward for mining..
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
Is there really someone else who believes Elon's comments?
It's funny, but this whole story seems like a big joke to me. But unfortunately, many users have lost a lot of money.
If that's the question, then the answer is Yes, because Elon's followers are very large, not only about people on this forum, but also many people outside this forum who follow Elon Musk.
But what forces them to follow all his words not making their own research?  I'm happy that I'm not used to such behavior. As I don't want to lose my money for anything.
I can understand your point of view. Besides, I fully share it. I don't see the point in investing in obviously failed projects, just to get rich quickly on them. In addition, I believe that now the future lies with really green projects.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

Dogecoin is down a lot and Musk did all the damage he could. It's not going to recover if he starts posting stupid rhymes or whatever. Those who got burned by his manipulation are already out of there and thinking how they could be so stupid to buy because of Musk.

Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
it's time to choose a new token that was previously due to doge prices starting to rise..
and I don't have any confidence especially doge can go higher..
because of that there will be new breakthroughs and also new things that will replace doge..
Recently Elon musk tweet announcement can't bull dogecoin anymore because investors and traders don't influence by elon musk tweet announcement. They already understood Elon musk tricks.
Pages:
Jump to: