Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down - page 32. (Read 4392 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
July 20, 2018, 05:12:18 AM
Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?

If bitcoin price is in not stable condition, the altcoin must be struggling.
Just like right now, even bitcoin price is up, but altcoins are down because the price of bitcoin is not stable
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 20, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

bitcoin has been binding the market from time to time until now, therefore, bitcoin will greatly affect the development of altcoins that have entered the trade. as well as with ico investment, bitcoin as a benchmark tool at every price.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 20, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
I think when in such circumstances we have to calm down everything is fine, we just have to be patient and all must be back to normal. And according to my prediction the price will rise at the end of the year.
Not your prediction alone but with speculations by most traders, after bitcoin rises and continues to do that the next thing to happen is, alts will rise as well, its been notice last years run and if same pattern happen then we can expect that things will be much better if we can just hold and wait, right now
those who's been trapped and short term traders are selling out while bitcoin is moving upwards.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
July 20, 2018, 04:41:53 AM
we can see Bitcoin is the youngest crypto currency of other coins. It is true that the decline in bitcoin prices affects Altcoin because Bitcoin is the benchmark in crypto so that altcoin values are synchronized with bitcoin. but not always, if we see bitcoin is not accepted in the country then the effect is also seen in the price Altcoin because bitcoin and Altcoin is a decentralized currency which means when there is a ban bitcoin then the effect will be seen on altcoin because of its sensitive nature.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 04:42:51 AM
I have been in the crypto for a brief period and I have been seeing that once the Bitcoin is High a similar thing runs with a large portion of the alts and same thing when Bitcoin is down. I think this on the grounds that to that Bitcoin is pioner of all coins existed in the market and alts designed the market stream to bitcoin. However, there are a few coins or alts that are not get affwcted by the significant coins moves.
Activity: 252
July 20, 2018, 04:13:11 AM
digital currencies in the last 2-3 days, the positive charts began to change. bitcoin and subcoin prices have experienced declines today. I hope it starts again as soon as possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 04:10:02 AM
I think when in such circumstances we have to calm down everything is fine, we just have to be patient and all must be back to normal. And according to my prediction the price will rise at the end of the year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 20, 2018, 03:46:11 AM
in general the bitcoin price is higher, so therefore both of them always have something to do with altcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 10:27:34 PM
You'll see a lot of altcoin's price dumped the same as Bitcoin price but this sitation will happen when Bitcoin price increase too quickly as well Cheesy. For example, at the moment, price of Bitcoin is increasing very quickly that why there are so many altcoins dumped to hell although it's the best altcoin like ETH is also affected. Just because BTC is the first cryptocurrency so it has great effect on all other altcoin price Smiley.
Activity: 284
July 19, 2018, 10:19:09 PM
They only go down together and all rise together if you measure in USD.  Measure your alts in BTC
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 10:15:30 PM
one of the problems is altcoin always influenced by the rise and fall of Bitcoin, if Bitcoin always up altcoin will also rise, it will really make investors happy. If Bitcoin down altcoin will also go down, I think altcoin does not have the power to increase its selling point independently.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 19, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

Both Altcoin and bitcoin are in the same market and both are crypto currencies, and there will always be a connection between the two.
But actually this has not been proven in a real / scientific way. But if you look at the habits of the market during the last few years, it can be said that bitcoin prices will become a reference and affect the price of another coin.

Yes, bitcoin price has the influence in the market because most of the time when bitcoin goes down, prices of other coins goes down as well. When bitcoin is red, almost the entire market is red and when bitcoin is green, almost the entire market is green. Its price has a big influence in it because some people would then sell their coins when bitcoin goes down because they knew that price of altcoins goes down along with it. This has been the trend and it continues up to now. I think it has something to do as well for bitcoin to be a base coin that's why it has the effects of its price to altcoins.
Activity: 134
July 19, 2018, 10:08:05 PM
It's very clear that both have mutual influence and bind. bitcoin has influence in terms of the ups and downs of prices in the market. While up bitcoin altcoin also goes up and vice versa. This is referred to as the parent of the bitcoin coin.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 10:04:21 PM
Btc down altcoin also down, naturally if this happens, but not all altcoin down, there is still a rise and survive with the price.
I do not think Bitcoin lowers Altcoin because I know every Altcoin bitcoin movement always follows its movement therefore if Bitcoin price decreases altcoin always follow its movement because these two coins are helping each other and need
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

Both Altcoin and bitcoin are in the same market and both are crypto currencies, and there will always be a connection between the two.
But actually this has not been proven in a real / scientific way. But if you look at the habits of the market during the last few years, it can be said that bitcoin prices will become a reference and affect the price of another coin.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2018, 04:46:33 PM
Bitcoin dictates prices in the market. To buy altcoins, people must first buy bitcoin or ethereum. Bitcoin is much more popular, so most people prefer bitcoin. The cheaper bitcoin is, the cheaper altcoins are and vice versa.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
The last two days we see a strange picture when the price of bitcoin remainsmore or less stable, and the price of altcoyins declined by more than 5%. I think that this shows that the price of bitcoin was growing and kept on the same level due to the fact that investors withdrew money from other coins and put them in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 11:57:30 AM
Altcoins correlates to price movement of bitcoin against fiat currency. Because of dominancy of btc on market cap and almost all altcoins are paired with btc.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

This is always the case, and it has always been the most bizarre news that most of us make us panic. From my view, that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and dominates all altcoins, therefore bitcoin supremacy moves them in determining market prices, this means that when bitcoins are stable, they do the same and vice versa.
Activity: 176
July 19, 2018, 11:28:05 AM
If you analyze charts from the past months, you will see how all altcoins depend on bitcoin. Their price is about the same rising or falling, only the difference from a few hours to several days. The so-called delay.
Pages:
Jump to: