Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down - page 33. (Read 4392 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:16:06 PM
you are right-bitcoin is down altcoin down. although it is unclear this the link.  altcoins should not depend on bitcoin.
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
July 18, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
Positive and significant changes that occur in the market of crypto currency act on both bitcoin and altcoins, so they grow. New crypto-currencies that just emerged strongly depend on the bitcoin price and fall and grow  with it, and the crypto-currencies that are already firmly entrenched in the market can grow themselves depending on demand.
Activity: 294
July 18, 2018, 03:01:29 PM
Yes, you are right, Altcoin and bitcoin are connected to each other, sometimes one or more of them fall, but they are in the same zone and fight for the same thing, so that one has a great impact on one another.
Activity: 138
July 18, 2018, 02:56:26 PM
Both has very deep relation. Crypto world is based on Bitcoin still everything is backed with Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
July 18, 2018, 02:53:34 PM
Actually the bitcoins and other alternative coins are not related to each other,
 the thing why the market value goes down through the small amount of demand they received in the market.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 02:46:28 PM
I do not know why this happens, but the altcoins fell after bitcoin. I hope that over time this dependence will not be so strong and the altcoins will not depend on bitcoin.
And this is because when bitkoyn starts to fall, everyone starts fixing in it, and so its capitalization grows. Once bitkoyn grows, most of the investment flows into the altokkony, and their price grows accordingly.
Now bitcoin is growing, and all the violas are going down. Therefore, this is not an indicator. Alts do not depend on bitcoin, but on very rich people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 02:40:43 PM
I do not know why this happens, but the altcoins fell after bitcoin. I hope that over time this dependence will not be so strong and the altcoins will not depend on bitcoin.
And this is because when bitkoyn starts to fall, everyone starts fixing in it, and so its capitalization grows. Once bitkoyn grows, most of the investment flows into the altokkony, and their price grows accordingly.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
July 18, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
Activity: 602
July 18, 2018, 12:15:02 PM
Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?

No, this is just a myth, no one can prove this yet. It is true that since the price of bitcoin has dropped, Altcoin's price has also declined, but I think it is because the crypto market is sluggish, so all the coin prices are down. So, not because bitcoins are all the same, bitcoin and other coins are different, have different projects and goals even in one world.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 18, 2018, 11:51:02 AM
This is a very normal thing , when the price of the altcoin is very much dependent on bitcoin , which can say this is what is essential for bitcoin and the altcoin. If bitcoin comes back to $10000 , it's something that's going to go to $20000 is early or late. And by the end of the year , when the coin coin returns to mộc , then the altcoin will be very strongly
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

Bitcoin is the center of the crypto economy in many ways, and with BTC trading pairs on every exchange, the gravity of Bitcoin is hard to escape. This only becomes more true has people start to “take gains” or “cut losses” from altcoins to buy Bitcoin when it goes on a run, and tend to “go to alts” or “go to fiat/USDT” when Bitcoin stagnates or drops.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 10:54:44 AM
Of course there is a relationship between the price of bitcoin and the price of all altcoyins, since bitcoin is an indicator on the crypto currency market and everything depends on it. The situation that has developed at the moment - proves it.
Activity: 266
July 18, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
The price of all altcoins depends on the price of Bitcoin. When Bitcoin goes down in price, altcoins go down as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 18, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
Yes, there is a correlation between bitcoin and altcoin. When bitcoin rise up, the altcoin will go down for a while and altcoin will recover when the bitcoin stabilize and altcoin will follow to goes up. This works the other way also.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

Bitcoin’s price movement generally affects altcoin prices. The relationship isn’t always predictable, but there are some common trends.The main currency in cryptocurrency markets is Bitcoin. Given this, alts tend to fund Bitcoin runs and Bitcoin tends to fund alt runs. Given this relationship, Bitcoin price movements tend to effect altcoin prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
July 18, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
There is a direct connection. correlation between both altcoins and bitcoin.
Also I've read charlee lee article and he suggest buy at least 1 btc prior to invest in any altcoin/shitcoin
Activity: 85
July 18, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
If the price of Bitcoin will grow, then the price of altcoin. All altcoins depend on Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
July 18, 2018, 10:29:55 AM
In my personal opinion, yes there is. The price of bitcoin can influence the altcoins. BTC is the first crypto so that many people use this coin as the standard what happen in the crypto. therefore, the issues of the bitcoin can drive the altcoins to follow the rate and value. However, actually, there are some altcoins that don't depend on the BTC price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 18, 2018, 09:46:01 AM
When good projects appear on the market, they often show a good result for investors and this is really very important. At such times it is absolutely not important what situation with bitcoin and altcoins
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

of course, the bitcoin will be very influential on altcoin, so it is not altcoin that affects bitcoin.
this is a fact, and why it can happen, because bitcoin is the reference of all the price values ​​for altcoin. in trade, bitcoin becomes the first commonly used exchange tool.
Pages:
Jump to: