Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, altcoin rise. why? - page 2. (Read 1858 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:47:49 AM
Fundamentally, altcoins are additionally down when bitcoin is down and as should be obvious, they nearly have an indistinguishable chart everytime bitcoin drop or rise on the grounds that bitcoin is a base cash of cryptoworld. I assume that some of altcoins who ascended amid bitcoin's fall is on account of individuals are offering their bitcoin and contribute to that altcoin
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 04:45:36 AM
We are now in the stage wherein people finds more opportunity in altcoins, that is why they are buying some of it as well, so it is not really possible that the demand for altcoins are getting higher, but that does not mean that they are making bitcoin useless or obsolete, of course it is their priority to have.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 06:06:01 AM
It's so simple, when bitcoin price rise then bitcoin users will look for opportunities to buy altcoins because they can get more altcoins when the price of bitcoin rise so that is the reason why altcoin price rise. Just wait for a few days after that altcoin price rise, i am sure that the price will fall again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
September 08, 2018, 06:03:46 AM
at this time, bitcoin has go down, and altcoin will go down too, when i see to ETH, i think that is  painful  when the price of ETH lose so more.
i when bitcoin rise, the altcoin, and ETH will rise again
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 06:01:40 AM
Most altcoins are dependent on the price if Bitcoin, thus Bitcoin market dominance always affect the prices of such altcoins. This is one major reason some altcoins price only push up when Bitcoin is down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:42:20 AM
There may be some special cases that happen with some altcoin, not all altcoin. The altcoins market is dependent on the price of bitcoin. in 2018, as we have seen so many times. bitcoin prices have increased significantly. But altcoins prices are still not rising. And when bitcoin is down, the altcoins also fall down the same bitcoin.
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 05:08:37 AM
its crypto market up and down possible
Activity: 188
September 08, 2018, 05:08:17 AM
I don't think so. Not every altcoin rise whenever Bitcoin price fall. Actually, altcoins rise when Bitcoin is stable. Whenever Bitcoin price is decreasing, then automatically the price of altcoin prices will start decreasing. We hope that bitcoin price will be high again today or tomorrow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
September 08, 2018, 04:48:36 AM
This is not a general rule but market circulation changes in every condition, sometimes they go in same trend sometimes opposite. when they move up together, this is the best time for crypto market.
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 04:47:44 AM
Many people sold their altcoins to hold Bitcoin, which is partly why most of them recently took a nosedive. But now that that is over, it looks like we are going to see a significant pump in the altcoin world,Most altcoins are paired with Bitcoin, so people generally buy Bitcoin first then use that to buy alts,
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 04:42:51 AM
At present, Bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling, I think the market for crossover price fluctuations, which makes us hard to predict, but I believe by the end of this year bitcoin prices will return to its rightful place, and bring much profit for us.
copper member
Activity: 280
September 08, 2018, 04:08:50 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin are both crypto currency. And the price of coin in the crypto market is rising up and down every day. Bitcoin's price is running below for the past few days. Because of that the market is going down that bitcoin. And altcoin is growing in that market. But in today's time bitcoin prices are getting a little bit revised. And I think there will be a good increase in the price of Bitcoin in the coming time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 08, 2018, 02:12:20 AM
I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!
Now the trend has changed because of ETF issue people withdraw their investments in alternative coins and transfers to bitcoin thats why bitcoin capitalization grows upto almost 55% today,and after the decline from ETF still this holds the investment,so what about your question is a opposite of what you have asked so always be aware of the market trend,because this may change in a glimpse
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
September 08, 2018, 02:01:38 AM
I think there are some altcoins manipulated by their owners, controlling the demand and supply that make it expensive even the market is experiencing bloodshed. I do not believe the altcoin has a new launch in CMC. In my own belief it is better to invest altcoin above 10 is quite convincing that really profitable and no manipulation even bitcoin down.
I do believe that bitcoin market price is being manipulated by the investors and not just someone who is doing the market price adjustments since its market price movement are basing on the demand and supply of bitcoin. As we all know that the reason for the sudden market price high and fall down are those investors who are done buying and selling crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
September 08, 2018, 02:00:34 AM
if I think it's possible because many people invest in altcoins when compared to investing in bitcoin bro. therefore the price of bitcoin dropped and the price of altcoin rose
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 01:56:13 AM
It will happen sometime but not regularly as the whole market follows the bitcoin movement and every coin goes to the same direction which bitcoin follows. Some altcoins go against bitcoin trend but they have their own reasons to do that.
There are some crypto that are independent and aside from that they are really a coin which made their own wallet and exchange for their crypto but the market price of their crypto moves on their own in fact i know some crypto that are still rising its market price value and planning to invest on them again since i had dump the coins because at first i do not like the project but after seeing a good market price increase i now change my mind.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 01:47:28 AM
I do not understand what happened to some altcoins, I know that when correction, red altcoin dominates the crypto market.

but when the bitcoin correction, there is still altcoin that has increased and rises significantly.

what factors make altcoin rise when bitcoin falls?
share your knowledge with me!

I think that is only coincidence because bitcoin and altcoin is not connected. Actually there are some people said that bitcoin and altcoin consider each other as a competitor.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
It's because of the trust issues recently people are facing, its one of the reason is Pyramid Scam which is not true but it made people in discussion and disturbed on the side of bitcoin.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
September 07, 2018, 11:05:36 AM
It depends on the project behind the alternative coin. Investors are mostly attracted to alternative coin with good project even when the market is red especially new projects that are just listed in coinmarketcap.
Perhaps you were right. I guess it depends on the project, if that project have been raised a huge amount or reach their hardcap then we can say that this alts will be profitable. However, few only of them have raised a good amount and most of alts ate connected to bitcoin hence if bitcoin is down most of alts are down as well.
Activity: 17
September 07, 2018, 11:05:22 AM
I think there is possibility bitcoin down and altcoin rise because in bitcoin as long as they operated for a long time many investors luck of trust due to the system can not be understand while in altcoin is very new launched which is the groups will unite and I beleived if it will be in good handling it will rise someday.

Well if we will see the current price now, if bitcoin down then altcoin is down too as bitcoin is the basis of the market price. I think I disagree that bitcoin down altcoin will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: