Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 26. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 01:11:16 AM
Most people aim to be financially independent. This is understandable. I think that getting wealth is one aspect, and in addition, the block chain will merge the world together. Now I'm sitting at home and discussing bitcoin and its specific applications every day and telegraph friends from all over the world.
Activity: 83
December 11, 2017, 01:07:36 AM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

For the next 5 years, I will continue investing in BITCOIN, then, I'll sell it all, so I could buy my dream house powered by green energy such as wind turbine and solar panels, with big garden where I could put fruit bearing trees! I'll buy a simple car, and that's it. Just a simple life in province, away from the chaos of cities!
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
December 11, 2017, 01:06:13 AM
my end goal on bitcoin is when I have enough money to support my future family and myself,  I also want to travel around the world, but I think people will never be contented witj what they have. so I will still continue doing bitcoin even if I  already achieve all that. The only thing that can stop me is when bitcoin end or my life ends.😂
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 11, 2017, 01:06:04 AM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

I will never be a billionaire since I do not have a lot of bitcoin but my aspiration is to make my life easier, I'm just a normal person like most people here in the forum but if the value of bitcoin reaches some of the levels we predict my life will become a lot easier, I could retire early and depending on my bitcoin holdings at the time I could even retire immediately.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 11, 2017, 12:59:05 AM
become a successful entrepreneur and have a lot of bitcoin investment. have enough assets for old age guarantees when I'm not strong enough to work again. savings for my wife and child's future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

I am aiming for both of those goal, I also plan to put up my own company and businesses from it. I know that Bitcoin will be a great asset in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 12:48:34 AM

I think currently BTC is not payment tool but tool for investments. Due to high BTC fees (in $) it not suitable to use bitcoins for everyday payments
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 11, 2017, 12:44:38 AM
If you own at least 1 btc and say btc hit 1 million, would most of you say you hit your end goal?
Activity: 268
December 11, 2017, 12:29:09 AM
Well, I guess it's for financial purposes. Having enough investment for yourself and for the next generation will really help.
Activity: 238
December 11, 2017, 12:23:35 AM

Hold it like a saving account with high interest and sell for money when we need. That is my goal Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
December 11, 2017, 12:21:47 AM
the "goal" is to create a decentralized currency and a payment system with certain attributes such as decentralization, privacy, security, fast transaction, cheap transactions, and a couple more. that is what Satoshi tried to create but of course no one can create a perfect system and bitcoin was somewhat the first. how many of these attributes it can achieve in the long run, remains to be seen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
December 11, 2017, 12:21:11 AM
At least for the next few years I should have saved some btc and the ultimate goal with bitcoin is being a humble millionaire, providing help to people who can not afford around me. But in retrospect maybe it's not the end of my goal. Give the government input to make the btc as an alternative currency that can be made transactions, because in my country the government still slightly cover their ears against btc.
Activity: 67
December 11, 2017, 12:03:44 AM
Every tech company is building a "platform" when they are speaking with investors, but there simply aren't many true platforms in bitcoin. I'd argue that there are currently only two nascent bitcoin platforms worth watching in 2016: Coinbase and 21 Inc.

(Both happen to be the industry's investor darlings, so maybe there's something to this whole platform thing.)

Of the two, 21 probably has the edge given the company is 'fiat-free' and won't risk jeopardizing its business if a third-party app developer misuses the product.

21 needn't worry about what its users do with the virgin coins they mine on their devices: 21 isn't even transacting in bitcoin, they're merely selling the hardware to create new bitcoins. Brilliant for keeping regulatory costs – both tangible (legal fees) and intangible (employee headache) – down to near zero.

The Coinbase compliance team, on the other hand, is on the hook if apps built using Coinbase's 'wallet-as-a-service' promote money laundering or illegal money transmission.
Activity: 93
December 11, 2017, 12:00:47 AM
My end goals are not that fancy. I just want to save some money to support my studies. Even having a stable job, i would still put some efforts to earn bitcoin to secure my family's future.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2017, 11:55:46 PM
Like everyone, financial independance, not being the slave of one boss , being the boss of myself and living a comfortable life
Activity: 112
Young, Dumb & Broke
December 10, 2017, 11:51:26 PM
Bitcoin for me right now is just another means to earn income because a stable job with a stable pay still what suits me best. Although Bitcoin was created with a specific purpose of decentralization, It has been experiencing a lot of problems, for example, the never ending high volume of unconfirmed transactions, the high amount of TX fees and etc. These things has worried many people who are involved in Bitcoin including me.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 10, 2017, 11:12:10 PM
My end goal is to be a successful bitcoiner where I will be able to provide enough to my family and myself. I think bitcoin is a once in a lifetime opportunity that must not be missed as it aims to create a new revolution for the advancement of our society.
Activity: 672
December 10, 2017, 11:10:29 PM
The main purpose of Bitcoin is become a currency that can be used worldwide, so the end of the goal is we can used Bitcoin in any place in any country, but along the path Bitcoin also bring a better economic situation for all of us, for me Bitcoin goal is to bring a better future for all of us

sometimes I also think about it, bitcoin should be a means of payment to transact in the digital world like ecommerce and others. but the reality bitcoin only used as an asset for investment not as currency. yap my goal just like you create a new economy in the new future for better life
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 10, 2017, 11:08:30 PM
To get as rich as possible through bitcoin. I also want to learn more about cryptocurrency. Retire with so much bitcoin.

Its funny with this comment but thats true i am also dreaming of that i wish i wilm be rich in the future that i can buy also what ever i wang towards all fenancial freedom. I hope bitcoin will help us to reach this goal thats my bitcoin end goal.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 10, 2017, 10:58:40 PM
The main purpose of Bitcoin is become a currency that can be used worldwide, so the end of the goal is we can used Bitcoin in any place in any country, but along the path Bitcoin also bring a better economic situation for all of us, for me Bitcoin goal is to bring a better future for all of us
Pages:
Jump to: