Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 21. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 11, 2018, 02:56:07 AM
the ultimate goal of bitcoin is to become a digital money that can be accepted by the world community and all countries to do not be afraid and hesitate to invest in bitcoin and use bitcoin as an eye like a banknote .
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 02:14:19 AM
Probably the bitcoin end goal is bitcoin can make us happy because bitcoin can give us a lot of money in just a few years so maybe that end of bitcoin and bitcoin will also make new cryptocurrency stop bitcoin in the future later so in my opinion that's the only goal end of bitcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 02:11:44 AM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?
If ever i cannot be a billionaire what I just want atleast to earn lots of bitcoin / satoshi to have brighter future that I can live a life that not worrying where to get money everyday and I can buy some things that I want and needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 11, 2018, 02:06:21 AM
The two objectives are complementary
I want to profit already, but I also want to spread the idea of financial freedom
And take advantage of blockchain
Activity: 5
July 06, 2018, 03:41:41 AM
My bitcoin end goal is money to fulfill my life with luxury things .
Activity: 66
July 06, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

My ultimate goal with Bitcoin is to make a lot of money from it,
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 09:40:28 AM
The ultimate goal of bitcoin is to create a currency that can help the community prevent inflation and avoid the risk of losses such as currency fires or currency damage it Bitcoin End Goal of us in future
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 03, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
To be honest, I don't have any goal in terms of money or investment. However, I want to use Bitcoin as a Universal payment system across the globe. This will not only revolutionize the entire traditional process but also it will optimise in terms of cost and time and that's what I am expecting from Bitcoin until then I want to contribute as much as I can, that's my goal.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 03, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
I think the profit is the most important thing when you invest in Bitcoin and bitcoin is the best choice for ivestment. I hope I will be successful and will be able to provide my family

All You Need, it is to invest and wait. Be patient and smart to get profit in short time but it is not real only long time investment are allowed with Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
June 26, 2018, 03:32:24 PM
I think so Bitcoin has many goals to fulfill, instead, which are:
1.   To develop a worldwide payment system without the involvement of intermediaries.
2.   To develop peer-to-peer network
3.   To innovate the digital currency
4.   To protect the identity of the person and protect him from the breach of data privacy.
5.   To provide a way of earning wealth to the people.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
January 15, 2018, 02:23:12 AM
I think the profit is the most important thing when you invest in Bitcoin and bitcoin is the best choice for ivestment. I hope I will be successful and will be able to provide my family
Activity: 10
January 11, 2018, 04:02:53 PM
The usage of your Bitcoin funds depends on how you want to spend it. You can splurge in a day, or purchase necessary needs first. But, it can also serve as emergency money.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 31, 2017, 01:53:25 PM
How much money total in fiat would you say you withdraw your entire btc balance?  Because people say btc hits 100k, they would be rich.  But does that mean they have at least 10 btc?  Because if someone has say 1 btc... and thats even hard to get that much if you are buying now, well going up to 100k isn't rich for most people unless you are in low income country.

For people in the western world, how much usd would you say you would cash out and say okay im set?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 31, 2017, 12:57:36 PM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

My end goal is to be rich while using bitcoin. I want to see how well I can do doing bitcoin stuff like trades and investments. I hope that bitcoin will be a good thing for the advancement of the world. I want to see it and I want to be the contributor while achieving that goal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

I have enough money to allow for myself to turn my dealing with cryptocurrencies into the game. Bitcoin is just a game for. Sometimes very profitable and very interesting. That’s the way I see it.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
December 29, 2017, 12:25:36 PM

Make profit i guess and then you should just do whatever you like. more money? more investment. thats it.
Activity: 448
December 29, 2017, 11:33:28 AM
My end game is to make me a billionaire. Until everyone accepts bitcoin payments it can take a while, but within the next years you can get really rich
Activity: 560
December 29, 2017, 11:28:35 AM
I don't have some End Goal. Just living day by day using it and that's all. I do not think about it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
December 29, 2017, 10:53:21 AM
Bitcoins ultimate goal is to reach as universal currency in the world and it cannot be touched by any govt in future at all.
Activity: 231
December 29, 2017, 10:47:38 AM
To earn profit as much as possible, to support my daily needs, travel the world, secure my future and help my family
Pages:
Jump to: