Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 22. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 09:36:57 AM
To make as much profit as possible. Actually I hope Bitcoin stays on for as long as possible.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 04:40:41 AM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

If it's possible to be a billionaire then I'd be good  Grin. For now my goal is to have atleast 10 BTC since if I' going to convert it to local fiat I could buy a decent house for just 1 BTC, then the rest is for educational fund, retirement, needs and wants. Hope I could have all of that in just 2 to 3 years. I am crossing fingers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 29, 2017, 04:34:07 AM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

My fist goal is to get financial freedom since now i am poor. Need money injection.
After that, the second goal is to use cryptocurrency as real currency. Pay something with it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 29, 2017, 03:44:08 AM
crypto is good in my mind because it's have everything in the world like the knowledge in anything while we can earn also at the same time so for me we need this in life so i think if i learn and if earn i will not stop,Moreover we live because for the knowledge that dont have limit and it's good in life,we need also money so we can earn here so that's can crypto brings to any user of it.
copper member
Activity: 497
December 29, 2017, 03:40:09 AM

Earn profits and improve the economy. and for transactions without any shackling rules.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 29, 2017, 03:31:27 AM
My end goal with bitcoin is the same as you mentioned. But not just to become billionaire by it but also to use Bitcoin as my payment for all of the expenses I have, so that I will not have to fall in line before I will be able to pay my bills. I also use bitcoin in sending money to my loved ones specially when they are far from my location. There was this platform from our country which generates bitcoin address which I can convert and send to my bank account, remittances and even bills payment with lower transaction fees and faster travel of money. My main goal with Bitcoin before is just to earn enough money to cover other expenses I cannot pay apart from my actual savings from my work. Now, as I witnessed a lot of people become financially free because of Bitcoin, my goal now is also to become one of them. I believe that Bitcoin will help me save not just enough money but excess money from which I can save and keep for a long period of time.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
December 29, 2017, 03:01:52 AM

Hi there shamzblueworld! I think there is no end goal of using bitcoins, for me bitcoins is slowly becoming a usual fiat. Most electronic transaction could possibly accept bitcoin as a payment, thus I could always use bitcoin in my day to day tasks. However, as of the moment; I have just own an ample amount of bitcoins, thus one of my goal is to at least own one bitcoin as a reserve and one bitcoin that could circle around in exchange and another one for a day to day transaction.   Wink
Activity: 39
December 28, 2017, 10:53:52 PM
At the end of the day,my Bitcoin End Goal is to used it when I retired as an employee. Use as my financial support for all my means and luxuries.  Cheesy
Activity: 178
December 28, 2017, 10:25:11 PM
I believe everyone's initial goal is to achieve financial independence through bitcoin, to achieve the life you want, I am no exception, contact for some time, bitcoin is to help me, my ultimate goal is to make life better now.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 09:48:25 PM
No one really knows.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
December 28, 2017, 09:47:47 PM
At first I approached Bitcoin because of the great advantages it offered when carrying out economic and fast transactions. But since bitcoin has now lost all its functionality as a common currency, today I must admit that I only use it for speculative purposes, although in my mind it is not possible to become a millionaire through my activities based in the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 28, 2017, 09:06:28 PM
I think of earning money through Bitcoin trading and bitcoin start-ups.  I plan to buy myself a property one day from the money I earnd in Bitcoin so that my mom and dad would experience a better kind of living.  We were in the bracket of poverty status but due to Bitcoin involvement, this is somehow improved.  Now my goal is to save enough money for my parents and buy them a house that we can say our own.  And of course next good stuff and pan will follow after that goal is met.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 28, 2017, 08:37:14 PM

My end goal is not so much different with other, i think.
Most of people join this because they want to get profit and they can use the profit for monthly spending and keep it for future.
Activity: 57
Merit: 4
December 28, 2017, 07:53:13 PM
To spread more about the blockchain technology and to make the mass adoption of it in the different spheres of our life where it could be useful.

I agree with that.

I am going to retire within the decade, and envision myself spending time in Iceland having something to do with the farming of bitcoin megamines.  (cheap clean abundant geothermal energy plus low cooling costs).  I know that idea is already out there and underway, but maybe there is a place to use my interest.

Still working out the details...
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
December 28, 2017, 06:49:02 PM
To spread more about the blockchain technology and to make the mass adoption of it in the different spheres of our life where it could be useful.
Activity: 57
Merit: 4
December 28, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

My goal is simple;
To achieve the position of Fuck You.

John Goodman in The Gambler;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

Be a billionaire is so hard to achieve maybe just be a millionaire. Having earnings for the future and buy all my wants and needs in life and also to help my family financially.
billionaire is a good option but only few people that can have that before they end up here in bitcoin currency but as long as people that are able to have the profit and this is not a hassle thing for some people may not able to end up here in bitcoin currency.
Activity: 51
December 28, 2017, 04:56:20 PM
Retire early with high level sense of security. Enjoy traveling, food, and all the good things.
Activity: 271
December 28, 2017, 04:50:05 PM

Be a billionaire is so hard to achieve maybe just be a millionaire. Having earnings for the future and buy all my wants and needs in life and also to help my family financially.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
December 28, 2017, 03:59:26 PM
Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
This.
I am standing with my both feet on the ground and I know i won't become billionaire.
I just want to earn some bitcoins so I can buy random stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: