Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & Ethereum Drop 3% - page 4. (Read 19133 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
December 11, 2018, 07:54:19 AM
ETH has dropped $2billion to $1.6 billion by more over 20%.
This is the trading volume you're talking about, which isn't really that interesting at this point with how there isn't much happening right now. I expect the volumes to surge significantly when Bitcoin tests the $3200 mark again.

It really seems that everyone is just dollar cost averaging into the market where no one is willing to pull the trigger and go big at any level yet, which is understandable but it doesn't help making support levels stronger at all.

Last year no one here could have guessed the peak and currently no one possibly knows where it will bottom. I do however remember that around December of last year people expected $50,000 and currently expect way a lower bottom.

Markets don't peak or bottom where you want and think they will.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
December 11, 2018, 06:13:03 AM
I haven't really checked the altcoins prices recently to be honest but regarding bitcoin I have to say that there has been no "drops" anymore for days. what we have are normal ups and downs that the market always has. you should ignore all of them unless they are at some critical price level for example at a support or resistance line. which it clearly is not.

What happen to tokens if ETH drops 35% more?

nothing! they continue dying whether ETH drops 1% or 35% or 100% or even if it rises. something that is useless like the tokens can not exist.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
December 11, 2018, 06:09:01 AM
In past 24 hours. The prices of both Bitcoin and Ethereum has now fallen by more than 3% in U.S. Dollar.
 1. Bitcoin price drop in daily peak, this dominant cryptocurrency is actually down six percent. BTC at its low in daily volume in steep sell off or 5% to 10% thus tends to see an increase in daily volume.

2. The Ethereum price has experience in similar trend as well as Bitcoin. ETH has dropped $2billion to $1.6 billion by more over 20%.

Is Bottom Far from here?-- Bitcoin

As long as those coins will have volume in dollars I think eveything will be fine and would continue more to go down for awhile, but I know that thing will recover soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
December 11, 2018, 05:55:49 AM
In past 24 hours. The prices of both Bitcoin and Ethereum has now fallen by more than 3% in U.S. Dollar.
 1. Bitcoin price drop in daily peak, this dominant cryptocurrency is actually down six percent. BTC at its low in daily volume in steep sell off or 5% to 10% thus tends to see an increase in daily volume.

2. The Ethereum price has experience in similar trend as well as Bitcoin. ETH has dropped $2billion to $1.6 billion by more over 20%.

3% is normal daily variance. It shouldn't be given any significant attention.

I don't know the exact bottom, no one does. I think it will be in the mid-high 2000s.

If ETH drops 35% more than it will most probably be because the whole market is still in decline so all other tokens will drop a similar amount.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 11, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

We have seen this trend in the four weeks or so, You don't need to be surprised by this erratic jump, this is the Bitcoin we all have known since the beginning, very volatile price movement.

Personally, I still think that Bitcoin can still go down in the next couple of weeks or so. But this will be the last bottom and perhaps after that we might see a slowly climb that might lead to a bull run early next year.

It's either project will paused their campaign, or extend it to cover the big drop. Other's might not give the bounty on time as well. Everyone needs to make money so ICO are very careful distributing their tokens because they know that a massive sell-off will occur after the distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
December 11, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

$1,800-$3,000 is broadly where I see support on the chart. $3,000 is especially interesting because we have multiple pivots there (from June and September 2017) and we also have the 200-week MA hovering slightly above. $3K may not be the ultimate bottom but I'd be surprised if bulls didn't try to defend that area.

Regarding ETH and tokens, I'd expect more of the same. Total massacres across the board if ETH takes another hit like that.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
December 11, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

...... Is Bottom Far from here?-- Bitcoin

Base on recent speculations the bottom for Bitcoin is far from what we have now, so, let be ready for the worst bottom before the rise which is certain. The only thing that will likely happen to tokens if ETH drops 35% more will be a total bloody in altcoin market in general, many campaigns will be pause for the main time before they proceed.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: