Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin EU Convention 2013 (Amsterdam, Netherlands September 26th~28th) - page 13. (Read 30290 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Will there be a video covering of the event for those of us unable to go?

Wish I could go but 150 euro + hotel costs is too much for me.

Maybe next time you could consider single day tickets. I live in NL and could easily go to Amsterdam for a day.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
We are really looking forward to meet you guys in Amsterdam!  Wink
Any wishes on what we might bring to the party from Czech Republic / Slovakia ?

Alena & Marek Palatinus
TREZOR

Hmm... how about some Trezzors?

Rassah, we'll bring TREZOR - final hardware with alpha stage firmware, so no final product yet, but working.
And I'll bring the slivovica - our national drink to test the tough natures of our fellow bitcoiners. Are you in for that? Smiley
Well I am in. I guess my throat will burn away, but who cares about that right? Anyway, seeing TREZOR would be awesome. Have been following that project for a while now.
cor
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Hello cor/ Alena,

I've just booked my ticket for this conference. Both Gary Rowe and I are coming.
It will be great to meet you, Slush and Stick in person.

:-)

Jim

Likewise Jim Smiley Lots to talk about...

Rassah, we'll bring TREZOR - final hardware with alpha stage firmware, so no final product yet, but working.

Awesome!

And I'll bring the slivovica - our national drink to test the tough natures of our fellow bitcoiners. Are you in for that? Smiley

Hmm, based on the name that sounds like it's something plum-based. Is this some sort of liquor that gives you both nausea and diarrhea?

Plumbased, correct. Its a spirit rather than liquor, over 50% alcohol. I promise to bring one that causes no nausea or diarrhea!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

Awesome!

Hmm, based on the name that sounds like it's something plum-based. Is this some sort of liquor that gives you both nausea and diarrhea?
cor

Alena & Marek Palatinus
TREZOR

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
Over the past few weeks, we have been giving tickets to students doing reports on bitcoin to attend this conference. I've offered them free or heavily discounted tickets as I believe that integrating students and universities in this convention will be good for the future of bitcoin.

I have told them that they can feel free to ask people about bitcoin and write about what is being talked about. Please be welcoming. We were all students once.
Here's a silly question: Will the conference organizers have their own table, to promote conference-related stuff?

Yes, Rassah. We will.
legendary
Here's a silly question: Will the conference organizers have their own table, to promote conference-related stuff?
Activity: 238
The Bitcoin Catalog ---> Get Started!
We have some catalogs to giveaway for free. If anyone is interested to bring one at the convention just PM me  Wink

http://thebitcoincatalog.com/

I'm intrigued....

hockeyunderwear.net

Now I'm really intrigued!  Grin

You need someone to pass these out at the con, or just asking if anyone wants one copy to bring with them to show around?

We have 3-4 copies left for promotional purpose. I'm looking for people who to bring them at the con to show around. Just give me a shipping address in PM if you are interested and I'll ship you a copy Smiley
legendary
We have some catalogs to giveaway for free. If anyone is interested to bring one at the convention just PM me  Wink

I'm intrigued....

hockeyunderwear.net

Now I'm really intrigued!  Grin

You need someone to pass these out at the con, or just asking if anyone wants one copy to bring with them to show around?
Activity: 238
The Bitcoin Catalog ---> Get Started!

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Do we have a guess on the number of attendees?

I'd like to bring some minted goods and am pondering the quantity.
Can't wait to have on of those!

Everyone has to start somewhere but one is not a very good number to get, you pay more and also then you will be unlikely to spend it, and that is what it is made to do, circulate...   Smiley

I am hoping to meet some folks that can take a lot of them.  Then I can send others to them that just want a few and they won't have to pay the burdensome shipping and delay from the US.  The thing about the physical pieces, they are best for in-person transactions and so help to build a community of folks around you that are also more resilient to economic shenanigans by TPTB.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

Can't wait to have on of those!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

legendary

Alena & Marek Palatinus
TREZOR

Confirmed:

New Speakers:
Mihai Alisie, Bitcoin Magazine
Daumantas Dvilinskas, TransferGo

New moderators:
Jaromil Roio
Paul Buitink, GoldMoney
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1066

Alena & Marek Palatinus
TREZOR

Hello cor/ Alena,

I've just booked my ticket for this conference. Both Gary Rowe and I are coming.
It will be great to meet you, Slush and Stick in person.

:-)

Jim
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I recommend using services like Airbnb and 9flats (accepts Bitcoin) if hotels are not available.

Thanks for the tip! I reserved one private room in airbnb for 40€/day. Cheaper than The student hotel for 125€/day.  Grin

Alena & Marek Palatinus
TREZOR

I really love the fresh natural beer from Czech Republic. Take one truck full of it if possible Tongue
cor

Alena & Marek Palatinus
TREZOR
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
!!! THX @amonymous @M.N.W !!! my big kudos! Smiley

Grin SEE YOUUUU THEEEEERE !!! Grin Grin Grin

Ehi folks! where are you booking/reserving?!? ..It would be nice to share an hotel/B&B togheter too!!! Grin Grin Grin

Cheers!
-anykeywhy-
Pages:
Jump to: