Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin EU Convention 2013 (Amsterdam, Netherlands September 26th~28th) - page 9. (Read 30290 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Alright trying not to get overly complex here, but I'm a sucker for bars in foreign countries... Is this plan largely agreeable before I start publicizing it:

Wednesday the 25th: Nothing official, but for those that like to unwind after travel and still get the chance to meet Bitcoiners Paradox Coffee Shop in Jordaan starting at 9:00PM (has great reviews!) Site: http://www.paradoxcoffeeshop.com/ Map: http://goo.gl/bwQbVX

Thursday the 26th: Meet up for drinks and cigars at the sleek Bo Cinq Bar starting at 8:00 PM Site: http://www.bocinq.nl/ Map: http://goo.gl/tvxW79

Friday the 27th: Conference has started, and likely plans will evolve, but if nothing is set into motion come to the famous Cafe Sound Garden (rated top 10 bars) in Jordaan at 7:30 PM for networking and chitchat (only a few minutes walk from conference) Site: http://www.cafesoundgarden.nl Map: http://goo.gl/YulcMM

Will the coffeeshop be open? It states 10:00-20:00 every day.
Perfect thats wher I'm heading. CU there. I hope I can make it in time.
Activity: 193
Always riding the Bull...
Come to paradox coffee shop in Jordaan. A few people should be there starting at 9:00
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I will arrive late today to Amsterdam. Any one wants to join to drink beers and speak about bitcoin at 21h this night? Grin
I wish I didn't had school tomorrow. I would love to meet some people right now. Currently stuck in Enschede. I hope you find someone else to drink with you ^^
I will arrive late today to Amsterdam. Any one wants to join to drink beers and speak about bitcoin at 21h this night? Grin

I will arrive at centraal station quite late (I guess around 23:00). I will therefore not go to the pre-event as it is a bit far to go at the hour. However, if any of you are somewhere central in a bar of coffeeshop please let me know by PM or in this thread and I might drop in if I'm not too tired. Anyone else staying at the Hans Brinker Hotel?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
The Rozen Theatre is located at Rozengracht 117.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to Friday. I hope I can sleep tomorrow  Cheesy
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
i use the android app bitcoin wallet - auther andreas schildbach, although i have not used it in a while.

i keep a small amount of BTC on my localbitcoin account for conducting transactions, so i quite often use this as a wallet when out and about.
Minimum Android Version: 2.3.3. It won't work on my tablet.

EDIT 1: Dammit. I cannot change the Wallet code, because it implements .jar files that are missing in the project.

EDIT 2: Made a issue, I don't think they will fix it before Friday, but still. Anyone else got an idea? Else I need to use the Android web browser or take my laptop with me.

EDIT 3: I found "Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet", which is compatible with my tablet. So that problem is solved Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
i use the android app bitcoin wallet - auther andreas schildbach, although i have not used it in a while.

i keep a small amount of BTC on my localbitcoin account for conducting transactions, so i quite often use this as a wallet when out and about.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Does blockchain not work?

It should, but it doesn't. Really strang

EDIT: Already found why. They fucked up the project.properties file. There it targets Android API level 12.
Android 2.2 is API level 7 or 8.
Does blockchain not work?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Does anyone know an Android wallet for Android version 2.2.3? I cannot upgrade my tablet, so it has to be that low. Really sucks.
Activity: 404
Merit: 270
@elasticband YES Smiley Any plans for today ?

I am looking forward to the Convention Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
My deep apologies to those anticipating my session on Thursday morning at 10:10am in Amsterdam.  As it turns, out I will need to miss the flight that would have brought me there on time and will be making a later one and so, not arriving until Thursday evening. 
It can't be helped, and I wish it were otherwise...

I don't know yet if the conference scheduling will accommodate a different session at this late hour, but I've asked. In any case I look forward to discovering that, and meeting as many of you as possible after I arrive Thursday evening.

Luckily we managed to procure Esteban van Goor from PriceWaterhouseCooper to speak about tax laws in Europe, capital gains, and eGambling at 10:10.

Looking forward!

Well done!
My deep apologies to those anticipating my session on Thursday morning at 10:10am in Amsterdam.  As it turns, out I will need to miss the flight that would have brought me there on time and will be making a later one and so, not arriving until Thursday evening. 
It can't be helped, and I wish it were otherwise...

I don't know yet if the conference scheduling will accommodate a different session at this late hour, but I've asked. In any case I look forward to discovering that, and meeting as many of you as possible after I arrive Thursday evening.

Luckily we managed to procure Esteban van Goor from PriceWaterhouseCooper to speak about tax laws in Europe, capital gains, and eGambling at 10:10.

Looking forward!

legendary
anyone in the city already?
legendary
USB erupters slashed in price!!! 0.13btc per unit, can meet any where around the conference, i am not attending but live very very close Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Can't sleep. I really want to be there already Cheesy
Activity: 193
Always riding the Bull...
Boarding my flight now from Chicago O'hare! Super excited! (as always!)
Pages:
Jump to: