Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin EU Convention 2013 (Amsterdam, Netherlands September 26th~28th) - page 8. (Read 30290 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Somebody wanted duty free cigarettes as I have seen earlier in the thread. Just bough some in duty free. 10 packs of "Parisienne Jaune" availabe. 0.0355 XBT each.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Vertrau in Gott
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Doors palace works for me but what do you know about Coffeeshop 1e Hulp?

1e Hulp means First Aid in Dutch. Do they have naughty nurses behind the counter?  Cheesy

nope, cheers for the translation though! it had crossed my mind, but never enough to google it Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Doors palace works for me but what do you know about Coffeeshop 1e Hulp?

1e Hulp means First Aid in Dutch. Do they have naughty nurses behind the counter?  Cheesy
legendary
1e closes at 1am and it looks really cool inside- bar and pool table, semi private room. I can then run over at like 9:05 to get people from paradox if they didn't see this. Does 1e coffeeshop at 9:00 work with everyone? Can't wait to meet!

when you say "bar" they don't sell alcohol just so you know

I thought I saw bottles behind the bar but maybe that's just the jet lag talking.. There is a bar next door tho too, correct? See you all at 1e soon!

It iis technically illegal to sell cannabis and alcohol, so coffeeshops don't sell both.

Some bars let you smoke inside them though(like the doors palce), i was thinking by having a coffeeshop for your venue seriously reduced your audience to those that smoked bud.

I have never been in the bar beside 1e though.

edit: you really are limiting yourself though, as there is not much else in that area( i live on the next street)
Activity: 226
fine with me. Maybe just print out a paper with instructions on how to get to 1e and stick it to the door of the other place.
Activity: 193
Always riding the Bull...
1e closes at 1am and it looks really cool inside- bar and pool table, semi private room. I can then run over at like 9:05 to get people from paradox if they didn't see this. Does 1e coffeeshop at 9:00 work with everyone? Can't wait to meet!

I thought I saw bottles behind the bar but maybe that's just the jet lag talking.. There is a bar next door tho too, correct? See you all at 1e soon!
legendary

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I am jealous of you guys! Have fun meeting!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

No problem with me. I will be in 1E at 21h.

See you there!
legendary
Ok, I took a nap and I'm ready to go now! Smiley  That plane ride was exceptionally brutal for some reason this time around.

really??? who invited BFL?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Ok, I took a nap and I'm ready to go now! Smiley  That plane ride was exceptionally brutal for some reason this time around.
Let me run over and check out 1e operating hours and vibe.. It would be close enough for me to ferry back and forth between there and paradox so that's the only reason I care. I'll report back here in about 15 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1260
So is it Doors Palace or 1e?
legendary
I have no idea how I mixed that up- I specifically checked the hours! Huh Angry Shocked Embarrassed!!!! Doors palace works for me but what do you know about Coffeeshop 1e Hulp?

It's in the same jordaan area only a few blocks from paradox.

1e is again very popular with locals, it is bigger than paradox, I personally can't say anything good about it though..... the music can be terrible(euro trash)!!! oh wait they have a nice cat..... basically the bud sucked the few times i bought so never went back Smiley

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have no idea how I mixed that up- I specifically checked the hours! Huh Angry Shocked Embarrassed!!!! Doors palace works for me but what do you know about Coffeeshop 1e Hulp?

I hope everyone sees this, I'll send out some pm- sry for the mix up! I hope nobody shows to a closed shop!
An idea would be, to walk to the old cafe a few times and pickup waiting people.

I hope everyone sees this, I'll send out some pm- sry for the mix up! I hope nobody shows to a closed shop!

legendary
Oh yeah! I should have mentioned that! paradox is a quite local place and closer quite early 19.00 - 20.00.

If you want a bar where you can smoke and drink i recommend the doors palace on spuistraat, it is quite spacious also compared to most bars/coffeeshops
Pages:
Jump to: