Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin eventually disappear... - page 15. (Read 4280 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 07, 2018, 12:54:05 AM
I don't think this will ever happen. Bitcoin already established itself as one of the reliable currency. Something like a human error will never happen.We are always looking for increase in bitcoin value and if that takes time to happen, some people panic and thinking that it is the end of bitcoin. We have forgotten the basics, law of supply and demand. It is only natural that bitcoin price will go up and down. If it keeps on increasing then there will be no investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
March 07, 2018, 12:07:03 AM
There will be a fixed number if Bitcoins, and people, because of human error, will accidentally lose Bitcoins every now and then.

This must mean that Bitcoin will eventually seize to exist? Or at least shrink to minimal amounts, when it shrinks to a certain level, it will no longer be useful.

Is this correct?

Bitcoin now is starting to penetrate by  accepting it as a means of payments whether in online or stock markets, even banks. so if thats the case, government will make a way to retain it if it will become mode of payments everywhere. so i don't think it will disappear.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
March 06, 2018, 01:00:59 PM
This crypto would not end. Since it has helped millions od users already. This has built firm in the market. The demands are everywhere and sooner or later it will be used as national currency in many countries in the world. Everything will then be accessible through bitcoin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
March 06, 2018, 12:18:42 PM
There will be a fixed number if Bitcoins, and people, because of human error, will accidentally lose Bitcoins every now and then.

This must mean that Bitcoin will eventually seize to exist? Or at least shrink to minimal amounts, when it shrinks to a certain level, it will no longer be useful.

Is this correct?

I think the opposite. When the Bitcoin depletes its reserves and when all the Bitcoin is mined then maybe the true usage of the Bitcoin will take the place. We are all looking at a Bitcoin as a volatile crypto which we use for increasing our profit primarily. We are doing the investments based on the current market value and also on the other side we are making the transactions but there ain't still so many places to make a transaction for something physical. The price, if the deletion is made will jump high and the true use will be discovered. Maybe the recognition of the Bitcoin currency as such will be done.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 11:27:33 AM
The only thing in life guaranteed is death
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
March 06, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
It won’t really be a problem, and that’s because I already made lots of profit from it. Those it will affect is those that have not earned anything from it yet, just like newbies. But there are people who have made huge profits, so even if Bitcoin disappears today or tomorrow, they wouldn’t mind.

If bitcoins disappears or say collapse ( which will happen certainly one day), a lot of people will get affected. Some of those who took loans or invested all their savings will get completely ruined ant it will take years for them to get financially stable. A lot of people who are involved in the development and promotion of alt coins will also get affected badly and they will get in debt. But the biggest effect will be on future projects like this. No one will trust on those projects easily. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 06, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
It won’t really be a problem, and that’s because I already made lots of profit from it. Those it will affect is those that have not earned anything from it yet, just like newbies. But there are people who have made huge profits, so even if Bitcoin disappears today or tomorrow, they wouldn’t mind.

Your lucky to have earned a lot in bitcoin. For a new comer  like me, we will be very affected since we have not yet earn money from this bitcoin.
In my own  thoughts, I think Bitcoin will not eventually disappear. It will be more known in the market place.  For now,  a lot of people are into bitcoin. It is trending  worldwide. It maybe volatile in price but a lot of investors are in there way to invest. Bitcoin is forever be recognize.
Well bitcoin earnings eventually will be spent if you didm't put it in sound investments. That's the only way to say that you've benefitted from btc if ever it disappears. Though we all know that's very unlikely now right?
Activity: 210
March 06, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

Your lucky to have earned a lot in bitcoin. For a new comer  like me, we will be very affected since we have not yet earn money from this bitcoin.
In my own  thoughts, I think Bitcoin will not eventually disappear. It will be more known in the market place.  For now,  a lot of people are into bitcoin. It is trending  worldwide. It maybe volatile in price but a lot of investors are in there way to invest. Bitcoin is forever be recognize.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
March 06, 2018, 06:53:04 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
March 05, 2018, 05:07:21 AM

Is this correct?

Bitcoin may become in a small number, but there are 21 million number of bitcoin available in the internet, so it would unlikely to happen. If and when that will happen, the price of bitcoin will be very high because of the demand and supply law. If the supply is law and demand is high, the price will also high.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
March 05, 2018, 04:52:39 AM
I think bitcoin will not be easily disappeared or shrink regardless of human error or whatever it is up there that make it shrink, either mining or just because of price dropped, theres still a way out or that and it will eventually come back to it original condition.

This is possible in a number of scenarios :

1) Let us consider when all the bitcoins are mined. It means that no more bitcoins will be mined anymore.

2) Now major exchanges that have most of the bitcoins invested by users get hacked. All these bitcoins will go in the hand of hackers then and they will rule the bitcoin prices.

3) Some exchanges may simply run away with the money especially those in the developing countries.

However, it is true that now the prices have increased too much and thus people have become careful with their investment. They are not going to forget the wallet details like some of the early investors.

Bitcoin can't disappear easily because of its continuous process. Everything is controlled which is so safe. When the value of bitcoin will go down, no need for us to be worry because it is normal in a business. One reason why it goes up because of the number of people who believed in it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
March 05, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
i dont think so. because as soon as actual circulating supply reduce, the price is going to increase so this is not the main risk for bitcoin.
what is the difference between sending 1 bitcoin or 1000 sats if the price are same.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 04:08:31 AM
I think bitcoin will not be easily disappeared or shrink regardless of human error or whatever it is up there that make it shrink, either mining or just because of price dropped, theres still a way out or that and it will eventually come back to it original condition.

This is possible in a number of scenarios :

1) Let us consider when all the bitcoins are mined. It means that no more bitcoins will be mined anymore.

2) Now major exchanges that have most of the bitcoins invested by users get hacked. All these bitcoins will go in the hand of hackers then and they will rule the bitcoin prices.

3) Some exchanges may simply run away with the money especially those in the developing countries.

However, it is true that now the prices have increased too much and thus people have become careful with their investment. They are not going to forget the wallet details like some of the early investors.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
March 05, 2018, 03:53:27 AM
People are becoming more wiser in terms of securing the bitcoin due to the fact that so many other holders of bitcoin have lost they assets in the past, and at this moment people have learn to spread the bitcoin in different places and even if they lost some part of it they will still have other saving to fall back to. So bitcon can not go out of existence.
With every passing day, the need and want of the bitcoin in the international market is increasing very much significantly and it is not only limited to that, the number of investors who are willing to invest their money into bitcoin are also increasing at a very significant rate and this is helping us making believe that bitcoin is gaining more and more fame and is not going to disappear no matter what.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2018, 10:42:00 PM
I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of bitcoin lost already, mainly because folks threw them away for whatever reason due to either human error or because they thought it would be worthless in the early days.

Many people have forgotten their passwords or where they put their coins since BTC was very cheap, they didn't give much attention to Bitcoin on that time and now some of them are a bit despaired trying to recover it somehow... There are many lost coins already, as you said. But I believe it's not a problem at all.

It will just make the currency becomes more and more valuable. To use Bitcoin we don't need 1 Bitcoin, we can still use it even having some millions of satoshis and in the future this amount can be even lower. Low supply is somehow good (at least for early investors), because the currency's price increases easier.
Activity: 7
March 04, 2018, 09:38:37 PM
I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of bitcoin lost already, mainly because folks threw them away for whatever reason due to either human error or because they thought it would be worthless in the early days.
Activity: 322
March 04, 2018, 09:19:51 PM
This is not possible. Bitcoin will not disappear eventually. people behind it have already built good foundation in the market. Millions are supporting it and it has been helping millions of people as well. This speculations will not happen ever because we can see how firm bitcoin is in the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

Is this correct?

That won't happen. The number of bitcoins is enough to provide the needs of users. The discharge of the coin allows you to accumulate a large number of Fiat. Even if the Bitcoin will cost $ 10,000,000 can be used. The reduction of available coins will stimulate the growth of prices. Bitcoin will absorb all the Fiat.

Everything can happen, even the most unexpected things that seem absolutely impossible. However, I  believe that Bitcoin will not disappear anywhere. It will remain the main digital currency on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
March 04, 2018, 02:24:36 AM
Activity: 153
March 03, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

Is this correct?

you will disappear first before bitcoin does 😂The lower the volume the higher the price will happen.if bitcoin comes to extinction then each price might reach even a million dollar.so never say bitcoin will disappear this will never happen in our ages,in the next generation we dont know
Bitcoin will be forever will exist because it can't be destroy. And I agree with you that  bitcoin will never disappear especially people are now getting more interested into this technology. Bitcoin will continue to dominate in the world of digital age and also more opportunities will be open.

Right, but i think no one really knows when will it end up or disappear. But, looking at the scenario of todays bitcoin economy  it is still hard to destroy instead it is more popular now that many people were already aware on its behavior and how does it work. Knowing that a lot of people were using it already therefore it will really now be stong and continue rising until it ends if theres really  an end.

Yes, right. I think its hard for bitcoin to disappear. Its just an infant business which will still on its development stage and will grow someday. Its success may not be today but if people will continue to support it well its gonna be a success for everyone. Lets jusr cross our fingers for now, because we know that this business will really have ups and downs. Thus, being patient is value we should aquire to sustain in this kind of business
Pages:
Jump to: