Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Exchange Reviews Collection - the most complete! - page 8. (Read 70559 times)

Sem
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Guys what the best one to windraw USD to Visa card with low % comission?
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
Too many exchanges are closing these days. Seems to be it is because of price drop...
no, closed not for the low price but due to their inability to manage their own risk, just like this egopay.,...

Please write here some examples?
I expected somtthing big to happen  Roll Eyes
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Too many exchanges are closing these days. Seems to be it is because of price drop...
no, closed not for the low price but due to their inability to manage their own risk, just like this egopay.,...

Please write here some examples?
Activity: 70
Think For Yourself Question Authority
deff need to post more on owners and IP info for websites location and such.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 45
Activity: 122
the market is not the result of such large fluctuations, which makes me very strange
Activity: 219
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
The price is at 191$ on bitfinex while it is 183$ on bitstamp and 190 on btc-e. If there were problems withdrawing cash from bitstamp the price should be bigger on bitstamp.
Activity: 219
Hello to all, i have a question, this report was posted 15 of july, and now they are correct?

I'm sorry to everyone, no updatea for a month since bit busy recently, but this post last updated date is Dec 2014, so I'm sure most of that are correct.
hey boy, i miss you. 
just in this month that you had not updated, bitstamp was haked. any plan to undate this thread lately?
best wishes  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
wow very nice ur thread very useful and good luck always
because many people need this infomation.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Hello to all, i have a question, this report was posted 15 of july, and now they are correct?

I'm sorry to everyone, no updatea for a month since bit busy recently, but this post last updated date is Dec 2014, so I'm sure most of that are correct.
Activity: 33
Activity: 228
Does not Cex.io allow trading BTC/USD ? Why is not it in the OP ?
cex is a mining field, how to add it? and the news today that cex suspends the service
Activity: 70
very detailed, thanks!
Activity: 9
Here is an advertisement in localbitcoin ebay products or items for bitcoin

Once you Opened the trade, you have to order the exact amount of the product you want.

Then send me the Name, Address and Phone of the Delivery Info.

Once i ordered the item i will mark as payment Complete, you will get your tracking details in 24-48 hrs.

once you got the item you will release the trade instantly.

Checkout here:
https://localbitcoins.com/ad/147524/cash-out-your-bitcoins-get-ebay-product
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
Does not Cex.io allow trading BTC/USD ? Why is not it in the OP ?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
What about bit-x.com?
Saw them open, but don`t know anything about them...

Should be added to the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Hey here want to trade Doge for BTC where should i?
Got any idea?

When you are choosing where to trade particular currency, go to the coinmarketcap.com, find particular currency and go to the "markets" tab where they are sorted by exchange's volume, in this case:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#markets. The higher the volume - safer is to trade on it since it is the exchange that dictates the price movements.
Activity: 7
Hey here want to trade Doge for BTC where should i?
Got any idea?
Pages:
Jump to: