Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Exchange Reviews Collection - the most complete! - page 12. (Read 70559 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Campbx is fading away and have multiple issues. Should probably remove from your list.

ok, I had deleted it.
if anyone foud another bitcoin exchange, I will add it

campBX is based in US, at least not gone away.
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
why not add itbit??
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Will other country exchanges be added to the list?
I think it needs to more localized to buy bitcoins  Smiley what's your idea?
www.cd3d.app
can you add bitcoin.co.id from indoensia?
Thanks, but I've never heard of it, any news about it?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
can you add bitcoin.co.id from indoensia?
Activity: 236
Few news about Korbit,  Coinfloor,  and Vault of Satoshi, if you don't mention them in this post, I even don't know they exist in the world...  Sad
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Very helpful link! Great research! However would be nice to see some information for crypto-only exchanges too  )
If there is a local exchange, I believe no one is willing to go to more distant BTC-e or other.
Activity: 153
Very helpful link! Great research! However would be nice to see some information for crypto-only exchanges too  )
Activity: 30
so guys

in your opinion btc-e is better or LakeBTC for trade? with Considering fees

LakeBTC is better, their promotion is live now, you can get 0.05% fee just need reply your account UID. Enjoy it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lakebtc-maker-taker-promotion-get-005-or-free-trading-819642
do you enjoy the 0.05% discount now??
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
so guys

LakeBTC is better, their promotion is live now, you can get 0.05% fee just need reply your account UID. Enjoy it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lakebtc-maker-taker-promotion-get-005-or-free-trading-819642
Activity: 19
Will other country exchanges be added to the list?
www.cd3d.app
so guys

this thread is a list for their fees, and any other sides for example verification etc, you can compared them then choose one.
Activity: 756
so guys

Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
which one accept egopay for deposit?

what about cryptsy?

there are two exchange which you can deposit / withdrawal USD with egopay: LakeBTC and Cryptsy , BTC-e once.
sure, Cryptsy can also deposit with egopay, if you buy any altcoins rather bitcoin you can choose it, similarly, Bter too.

thanks
Cryptsy is crap ,my acc is locked in first logining

can you tell me which one need verification for deposit / wirhdraw?
bter
LakeBTC

?

Only the deposit / wirhdraw via bank wire needs to verify on LakeBTC, like Egopay and other ways are not required your authentication.

And Bter, you can't do any fiat related actoin if you don't pass their verification, certainly this includes Egopay. In particular if you are an American, you will be denied any next action on Bter.

btc-e is also, but btc-e deposit and withdrawal fee is high

Anyway, if it not charge a fee in trading, it must have a fee in deposit or withdrawal, we all know Exchanges need to survive.

In fact, if all add up the cost, it's nearly same fees and charges between various exchanges.
Activity: 228

what about cryptsy?

there are two exchange which you can deposit / withdrawal USD with egopay: LakeBTC and Cryptsy , BTC-e once.
sure, Cryptsy can also deposit with egopay, if you buy any altcoins rather bitcoin you can choose it, similarly, Bter too.

thanks

bter
LakeBTC

?

Only the deposit / wirhdraw via bank wire needs to verify on LakeBTC, like Egopay and other ways are not required your authentication.

And Bter, you can't do any fiat related actoin if you don't pass their verification, certainly this includes Egopay. In particular if you are an American, you will be denied any next action on Bter.

btc-e is also, but btc-e deposit and withdrawal fee is high
Activity: 490

what about cryptsy?

thanks

bter
LakeBTC

?

except via bank, it is a rogue exchange set any verification on deposit / wirhdraw.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

what about cryptsy?

thanks

bter
LakeBTC

?

what about cryptsy?

thanks

bter
LakeBTC

?

what about cryptsy?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
It is more and more perfect, thank you much!
Pages:
Jump to: