Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin failed as a currency - page 39. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 521
July 04, 2018, 06:30:10 PM
It won't become currency since it has no fixed price it's not stable it has a volatile feature which makes it decentralized.

There huge chances of getting a ban in worldwide because it is affecting the economy of a country.
It just internet currency and it will remain here forever plus it doesn't exist physically its risk and can be stolen easily.

Maybe in future government start accepting it up right now it's not possible
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 03:16:51 AM
It did not failed, we cannot say so, but in the end of the 2017 the prices of cryptos hit their highest level, and now they are normalized and we think that they are failed, but no I think that the situation in December was abnormality itself.
I agree, Bitcoin has not failed. Still it has the potential to touch the new highs.
Activity: 91
July 04, 2018, 03:10:54 AM
I think bitcoin does not fail, people who fail to control their greed to keep pumping and profit from bitcoin. Bitcoin continues to move and will achieve its goal of becoming a global currency and the use of bitcoin in everyday life is clear evidence that people have started using bitcoin as a means of payment in the future.
Activity: 42
July 04, 2018, 03:09:15 AM

Bitcoin can not become a currency, it has been around for a long time, it has grown, but it has not reached the top.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 04, 2018, 02:52:23 AM
It did not failed, we cannot say so, but in the end of the 2017 the prices of cryptos hit their highest level, and now they are normalized and we think that they are failed, but no I think that the situation in December was abnormality itself.
Activity: 74
July 04, 2018, 02:52:06 AM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

Do you guys think that this can change in the long term ?

Is just a matter of time, if you follow the history of money it all started as a way of trade by barter especially in major undeveloped world before full adoption of paper and coin currency. Bitccoin as currency will gradually see the light of day as technology keeps increasing and e-commerce.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
July 04, 2018, 02:48:21 AM
You’re right now people see it as an investment method but it doesn’t mean that bitcoin failed as a currency. Economics are complicated than we all think and we are talking about cryptocurrency here. The world needs more time to use it a payment method. It’s simple and in future maybe we might really use it as just a currency. So we just need to be patient to see if it’s gonna success or fail.
Activity: 75
July 04, 2018, 02:36:06 AM
I think bitcoin is still used as a currency, the only thing that makes people invest to is due to the fact that the price of bitcoin is fluctuating so much and it's decentralized. That’s why many people will always invest to it, but some uses it for transaction as a digital currency.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
July 04, 2018, 02:30:41 AM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

We can’t predict it right now. But if thats happen it is in potive side. It is better that bitcoin will be successful as a currency because we can used it to buy those things that is necessary in outlr life. It can help us to sustain in this world.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 02:03:21 AM
We cannot jump to a conclusion like that, bitcoin will never failed as a currency just because others making it as an investment, for me its both currency and investment but nowadays many were been blessed to gain profit from bitcoin and will be their future asset.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

We cannot easily conclude from what we are just seeing right now. There are many things that may happen and may somehow change your point of view. Bitcoin is not just used as a currency, as we all know ,bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency which only exist in the digital world. Since it is a product of technology, change is inevitable and bitcoin is not exempted from that. Before it was just used a currency, well now it can also be used in earning which is not a bad thing.

It's interesting what you said about bitcoin being a digital cryptocurrency existing in a digital world. You're right. That's why I have a solid acceptance of virtual currencies because I'm a firm believer that our future will be highly digital. Why do you think there's so much hype now about augmented, virtual and mixed realities? It's because these technologies will be harnessed in order to create a digital world. What do you think about digital currencies actually being used in a digital world?
Activity: 514
●●
July 03, 2018, 10:30:15 PM
his situation is very difficult. because traditional traders and markets such as minimarkets and others generally do not accept bitcoin as their payment. and one can not accept bitcoin as payment for private transactions either.

Not all markets to receive shopping pass Bitcoin because Bitcoin has not been received in every country.
Activity: 378
July 03, 2018, 10:18:20 PM
I will not agree with this that the Bitcoin failed to be as a currency. Why? Because we all know and aware that the Bitcoin is the King of all the crypto currencies. It makes and helps a lot to our community and to the different industries most especially to the different businesses to expand and help to be more productive as a currency, so nothing to say that it failed to be one as a currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
July 03, 2018, 10:09:29 PM
his situation is very difficult. because traditional traders and markets such as minimarkets and others generally do not accept bitcoin as their payment. and one can not accept bitcoin as payment for private transactions either.
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 10:03:47 PM
I do not think you can say that bitcoin fails as currency. If you compare with some other national currencies, it is very successful. Bitcoin is accepted in many online stores, and for the most desirable products in deepweb. You can also buy a tesla with it. So I can not see any sign of failure!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 10:02:03 PM
failed from where? I feel that bitcoin is an investment vehicle that can support citizens around the world from small and medium intestines
this causes the majority of people in the world to rise and better
Activity: 16
July 03, 2018, 09:58:20 PM
Bitcoin has become a currency in some areas when it comes to life. But it's not popular yet. Bitcoin's main goal is to make a profit from high volatility
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
Why do people said that Bitcoin failed to be a currency? Well for me, that is not really true. The Bitcoin hss a really great role as a crypto currency. Because Bitcoin stands as the King of all the crypto currencies here in the crypto currency community. That only happens that people think Bitcoin failed bacause, users and investors greatly even preferred Bitcoin to use as an investment rather than as a currency.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 09:47:11 PM
There are people using Bitcoin as currency, so it didn't fail. But it's not a rule and each person can use Bitcoin as it better fits their needs. Maybe it looks strange that people use a currency as investment option because we see our traditional currencies losing price each new day, being unprofitable to hold, otherwise we would have fiat as a glimpsed investment too and not only to pay for our needs.

More people will start using BTC as currency if it's interesting for them. It can be achieved when more stores from different sectors start accepting BTC as payment and consequently when the demand for the digital currency increases.

for me it is better this way that bitcoin will use as an investment and just an alternative way of money that can be use anywhere.
there is no possibility that bitcoin will be used as currency. But that is not a rule and everyone can use Bitcoin because it is better suited to their needs.
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 09:38:27 PM
I think bitcoin is not failed as a currency because it reached its highest value as a currency I think bitcoin is a digital currency but here is more likely in investing because bitcoin is so unstable or fluctuating that so many people use it to invest instead of being used in real terms because bitcoin is not a standard value
Pages:
Jump to: