Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin failed as a currency - page 5. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 05:40:49 PM
Bitcoin was created not so long ago and achieved excellent success as an investment. But he makes a lot of successful steps towards the currency, so we should not yet discard it from the accounts. It is realized as a currency over time.
Activity: 322
September 01, 2018, 05:26:11 PM
I think it is too early to talk about it, as bitcoin is just developing, its price is changing, it is still unstable, and it is too early to be a full-fledged currency. But his time will come.
Activity: 490
September 01, 2018, 03:58:27 PM
There is every chance that bitcoin will be used for its intended purpose. Due to the fact that it is not yet sufficiently developed in the world as a currency, it is actively used as an investment. It's better than not using it at all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 02:46:13 PM
Bitcoin is often a cryptocurrency exchange that may be correctly operated on-line financial transaction, that may be satisfactory across the world. For that reason bitcoin will be the primary coming from all crypto throughout the coin market hat, which includes in exchanging podium, it seems like because of ideal. Last but not least, bitcoin are unable to don't succeed quickly, since can be better throughout the environment.
Activity: 269
September 01, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
I think bitcoin does not fail as currency, it's just how bitcoin pay is different from fiat currency, how to pay bitcoin through online if fiat currency through cash.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 12:42:08 PM
BTC is so young as currency. When people realize the real value of BTC, I think BTC will accept as currency for sure
Activity: 1764
August 31, 2018, 12:36:06 PM
I think you're right, most people are interested in earnings with the help of bitcoin, but also many companies use bitcoin technology to develop opportunities that were previously inaccessible. Perhaps everything would have changed if the bitcoin price had not changed that way how we see now, but this is currently impossible, so investment is currently the most profitable business.
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 12:31:15 PM
valuations are a big concern. A look at the value of bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency, reveals that it hit its peak of around $20,000 in December of last year, only to lose, over the next two months, almost two-thirds to less than $7,000. Another popular cryptocurrency, ethereum, has met with the same fate.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 31, 2018, 12:16:58 PM
Bitcoin is still considerable as a currency, it is still circulating in the market as a medium of exchange in various countries worldwide, although it is  more popular as an investment choice, it gradually inches its way to succeed as a currency. The expansion of coverage and acceptance from big companies worldwide is a sign that bitcoin is still marching its way to become a stronger currency in its full potential.

Yes, even if bitcoin failed to consider as currency now but time will surely come and it will become a currency in the future. We just need to believe and keep supporting the use of bitcoin.

we are surely be sure for this that bitcoin are not as such to be failed for now cause there is a certain time that can happen in bitcoin that most of us can have to shocked for , by not even have to believe on this currency for.
Activity: 173
August 31, 2018, 12:15:39 PM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

Do you guys think that this can change in the long term ?

I usually regard bitcoin as currecy-asset having both attributes, can be use as a store of value and the same way valuable commodity.
Activity: 33
August 31, 2018, 12:09:31 PM
High transaction fees and slow transactions are forcing people to use Bitcoin more as an investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
no its not faild because we know bitcoin future bright so in future we have show bitcoin as a currency so bitcoin is not a faild as a currency.
Activity: 203
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
The who asked about it that seen several answers of  that is why this  asked
Activity: 118
August 31, 2018, 11:31:28 AM
Bitcoin is still considerable as a currency, it is still circulating in the market as a medium of exchange in various countries worldwide, although it is  more popular as an investment choice, it gradually inches its way to succeed as a currency. The expansion of coverage and acceptance from big companies worldwide is a sign that bitcoin is still marching its way to become a stronger currency in its full potential.

Yes, even if bitcoin failed to consider as currency now but time will surely come and it will become a currency in the future. We just need to believe and keep supporting the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 110
August 31, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
Activity: 182
August 31, 2018, 09:12:35 AM
in my opinion,I think that the bitcoin do not failed as a currency. Maybe there are some flaws tagt need to be considered but as for the record there are some coubtries that make the bitcoin as an official currency.
Activity: 63
August 31, 2018, 09:06:02 AM
It is not appropriate because bitcoin is a new currency and still it is unstable it needs time and I think it will become successful as a currency.
Activity: 93
August 31, 2018, 05:36:24 AM
Bitcoin is now digital currency. It becomes an assets.   Bitcoin now  very  success everyone  use it easily.  I hope  in future  bitcoin no 1 currency
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 05:30:30 AM
Currently I find Bitcoin too successful to be a speculative asset and many people know it. But there will be a long time to be able to apply bitcoin as a means of payment.
It is a valuable asset. The bitcoin does not need to be a currency, people only care about the benefits that it brings. I prefer to invest and trade it rather than using it as a means of payment.
Activity: 81
August 31, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
I think it's just an excessive phase of Bitcoin, because the previous gold has gone through this stage, but I think Bitcoin can develop even better!
Pages:
Jump to: