Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin failed as a currency - page 55. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 09:00:38 AM
I'm sure that bitcoin for payments will never be used. It will be like now - digital gold. In the market, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies worthy of cryptocurrencies that can be used for payments
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 08:58:00 AM
That is not results that bitcoin failed as a currency, bitcoin is one of the successful currency today , in the market , in the different sites bitcoin success is phenominal ,conquering the digital world with this technology, it come with variety of fulfillment as a digital currency in the cryptoworld and even outside or other world is still popular currency.
Activity: 56
June 14, 2018, 08:55:12 AM
Bitcoin long term will become digital gold, other coins such as ripple will become currency coins etc. We have a long way to until we see bitcoins full potential.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 14, 2018, 08:46:34 AM
Nope, it didn't failed. Just because bitcoin price has rapidly go down, and there's much loss than profit, we can't say that it failed. It will recover soon, we just need to be positive and help bitcoin to raise its price again so it will go on. And also it's just developing, it's just starting, sooner or later it will bloom and become a big time currency.
Activity: 27
June 14, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
Bitcoin is successful in internationalization.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 08:19:21 AM
With time Bitcoin will be crypto currency, because banks will start to use it, for example in buy and sale daily trade. Plus there are growing market of altcoins, which also affect Bitcoin and make it more stable.
Activity: 14
June 14, 2018, 08:03:29 AM
I want to share with you my latest discovery – Cryptics. It is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange rate aggregator fully reliant on neural networks and AI for building market predictions based on real-time data. Right now you can get a predictions for you trading solutions with 70% accuracy. It is a future!  Anyways, good luck with your investments Smiley If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 08:00:00 AM
Well, we can say that the bitcoin is not failed, although the price now is failed or down, we can't say that it is failed then, however the price of bitcoin before is highest in value whereas the bitcoin investors can't buy because it's to expensive, but now they can buy bitcoin because they can afford.
Bitcoin failed as a currency, seriously I don't agree with this, few bad months doesn't mean bitcoin s totally failed. Still demand is there for the bitcoin and currently the price is stable not much fluctuations happening. On what basis one can say bitcoin failed as a currency need a strong reason to accept or else it just a rumor.
Activity: 116
June 14, 2018, 07:48:24 AM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

Do you guys think that this can change in the long term ?

I also think so. Bitcoin now only become a form of investment.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:44:57 AM
Well, we can say that the bitcoin is not failed, although the price now is failed or down, we can't say that it is failed then, however the price of bitcoin before is highest in value whereas the bitcoin investors can't buy because it's to expensive, but now they can buy bitcoin because they can afford.
Activity: 335
June 14, 2018, 07:43:11 AM
For now yes bitcoin is failed as a currency, bitcoin may the future currency if government regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
June 14, 2018, 07:31:23 AM
For me it is always difficult to predict which cryptocurrency is better for investment. And recently I have found the platform that provides forecasts with 70% accuracy. It is Cryptics - the world's first public crypto analytics based on AI. It is making predictions on a base of analysis of collected data from more than 100,000 sources in social networks and 400 technical indicators. Right now, you are able to know when is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. The future has come! If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Activity: 66
June 14, 2018, 07:28:09 AM
no it is not true bitcoin will also become successful as a currency.
Activity: 64
June 14, 2018, 07:15:18 AM
bitcoin is not failed it is just devloping.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 06:49:52 AM
I would not call it a failure as Bitcoin was never intended as a traditional currency. It was "created" as an electronic payment system based on cryptography and it has succeeded as a pseudonymous decentralized digital currency.but because for temporary today there are not still many countries that accept bitcoin, and are not ready to make bitcoin as a transactional tool, so bitcoin functions are limited only for investment.but I still believe in the future of this, bitcoin will be a major currencies in the future. We will see it.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
June 14, 2018, 05:07:22 AM
Bitcoin was supposed to be used as a currency, not only a form of investment. However, it's been more successful as a form of investment, a "speculative asset".

Do you guys think that this can change in the long term ?

Yes, I think bitcoin will serve its true purpose in the near future. Although bitcoin now is being used as a form of a good investment due to its volatility but we know that the developer is going to develop it for the near future.
Activity: 337
Bet2dream.com
June 14, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
We can't say this thing right now because the future are still bright with bitcoin. Yeah, for now a lot of black propaganda just to ruins bitcoin reputation but I still believe in the future of this thing, bitcoin will become a major currency in the future. This is just the beginning.
Let's just hope this will grow more until all the coins are mine, but it takes more years for sure. We can actually still get benefits in bitcoin through hold and buy. You can buy btc if the prices are dump just like what happened this month maybe next few weeks or months you will regret cause you didn't buy when bitcoin is at the low price.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 05:02:26 AM
I believe that bitcoin is a profitable currency. Many have succeeded in investing here. bitcoin is going on a lot in the whole world now Yet bitcoin can not be used for daily expenses.
Activity: 392
June 14, 2018, 04:55:15 AM
bitcoin does not fail as currency. but I think bitcoin is one of the promising investments that can be converted into local currency, because bitcoin is also a digital currency that gains more trust from the global community
Activity: 87
June 14, 2018, 12:48:09 AM
I think it's hard to change in the long term. As the cost of bitcoin trading is high, it is unstable. I think crypto can be used instead of cash but another kind of crypto money, not bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: