Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin fees make me angry - page 3. (Read 2375 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
December 20, 2017, 01:40:43 AM
First time encountered very long delay in my bitcoin transaction I send last Sunday and until now no confirmations at all eventhough I paid almost $2 miners fee and still pending up to now I know its a low fee but its not totally good for now to spend $20 just to send btc its unjustifiable we must try alternative to btc. 
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232
December 20, 2017, 01:18:49 AM
Yes, the fees are really high. But the Bitcoin net can process only ~7 transactions per second (for the whole world), so you must pay the higher fees to compete with other Bitcoin senders. Actually, the fee depend on the size of transaction (in bytes).
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 01:08:45 AM
The difficulty in mining right now is what is causing the exaggerated fees. Also, its cheaper to send bulk amounts.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 01:03:04 AM
today I checked the transaction fees up to $ 25, whereas I just have $ 50 in my wallet. that's crazy if I had to pay  a half of what I got.. I don't understand why transaction fees can be so high in this week..
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 12:49:03 AM
If you support other coin suggestions that you can change into other altcoin to trade, the other altcoin transaction costs are still not high. If it is necessary to use bitcoin to trade, there is no way, the transaction amount is small, the relative transaction cost is very high, the large amount of transaction cost is lower.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 12:40:33 AM
I think not so.Bitcoin is a digital currency.day by day it's value are growing.it's price value are high.so Bitcoin fees are not angry me.
Activity: 714
December 20, 2017, 12:32:27 AM
if you dont like it then leave it and switch to some other crypto with less fees like litecoin and dogecoin. you know bitcoin is not built for everyone especially on those poor people that cant accept the fact that transaction fees will be high as long as bitcoins value goes higher.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 20, 2017, 12:24:16 AM
For me it depends of the price value of bitcoin the charges or fees that we transact.The higher the demand of it the higher fees it will deducted I think it worth it because its worth it by earning a lot of bitcoins.We should  not getting mad because the value is always flactuates and we all know that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
December 20, 2017, 12:20:44 AM
Yes, bitcoin transaction fee is high now.

Have you tried to convert BTC into other crypto, and send, then convert to BTC again ?
If yes, please share here, lets see how much BTC received in the end.

Cheers..
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
December 20, 2017, 12:12:36 AM
People just dont get it specially the new ones.
Some of the exchange didnt really change how much it is in bitcoin. It is just that you are looking at it in USD.
If you really sum it all up it is just the same.
If you are complaining too much then go find a pool then join with them whenever you will do a transaction.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 12:09:40 AM
you should use fee fee transaction if you have lots of bitcoin. that's my strategy. because if it is small. bitcoin we will be used up by the fee alone.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 19, 2017, 11:20:31 PM
That's really something users regret to accept. People expect to have a fee that was levied at the time when the bitcoin was getting traded around $5000. Now the price has reached high, the miners get the transaction fee and with the increased price if he goes with the fee as it is when the price was around $5000 what'll he earn. Maybe the minimum seems big, but for large volume transactions we can't complaint.
Activity: 28
December 19, 2017, 11:15:57 PM
Well yes, you have a point in there. But you know, the level of difficulty in mining Bitcoins has been at the edge lately because of increased Bitcoin demand. The increase is just so much for the miners to handle given the fact that the latter would need to invest in more innovative computers or software that will make their mining business feasible and at par with times. Also, brought about by the increased demand, comes along increased electricity bills. I guess all these factors were put into consideration by Bitcoin miners.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 12:43:51 AM
the higher the demand of bitcoin the higher it will cost, when the price goes up the price of fees set high, this is the problem with the other trading site they are pace the price too, and when you trade it on the top trading site the value of it is so high when you widraw nothing left with you i think it is just 75%  of your earn this is the disadvantage of it.
Activity: 8
December 18, 2017, 12:37:12 AM
You should not be angry, it is the consequence of the value gains you are experiencing. Price is higher, so the fees are higher.
Activity: 168
December 18, 2017, 12:29:40 AM
This is why people are getting mad about bitcoin transaction with the high fee per transaction and you will have to wait for days just to process it.
Scalability has been a major issue residing bitcoin hopefully this will be solve in the coming year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
December 18, 2017, 12:29:11 AM
Yes, the bitcoin value is higher, the value of the transaction fee is higher. That made me angry. Because I think the fee that I pay is not that value. Where is the profit when it comes to fees?

This is the problem with bitcoin right now, and I hope this will not affect the price movements of bitcoin. I still believe that this thing will resolve soon so bitcoin can go even higher otherwise people will panic and use alternative option, I hope this problem address properly.
Activity: 14
December 18, 2017, 12:26:09 AM
Now this has became a disadvantage for bitcoin. I think its time we shift to another coins (eth preferably) that has still low mining/transaction fee. Its like you if you convert your small amount if bitcoin, you could even end up getting only half of it, and half to the transaction fee.
Activity: 9
December 08, 2017, 05:05:31 AM

Are you saying with the price increase of bit coin?

Prices will continue to rise. Just be careful not to fall.
Activity: 378
December 08, 2017, 03:05:00 AM
What the hell ?

That's sucks, although we already setup this fees to the recommended transaction fee, but I'm still pessimistic it will speed up our transactions. I had some transaction made since last 1-2 days and still stuck, i checking https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions, there are still 222,000 unconfirmed transaction waiting on list.
Pages:
Jump to: