Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin fees will NEVER come down - page 2. (Read 1091 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 107
Easy peasy japanesey
September 04, 2018, 01:20:27 PM
i think bitcoin fees it went up due to sudden ascent of bitcoins cost, Although price volatility occasionally.but the price will rise again so it won't happen
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 02:41:02 PM
Bitcoins transaction system is very much secure and also very fast so that it charges a little more and I think it deserves it but I also hope soon it will come down.

yes hopefully the cost of bitcoin can go down. because the longer the cost of getting bitcoin is always high. so for transactions we have difficulty in costs.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 02:30:58 PM
Yes the transition fee of bitcoin is really big, I admit that it is the fastest and safe transaction system though the fee should be reduced.
Activity: 63
August 31, 2018, 09:00:06 AM
Bitcoins transaction system is very much secure and also very fast so that it charges a little more and I think it deserves it but I also hope soon it will come down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 10:31:24 PM
think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.

You made this thread in december 2017, it was the time when the bitcoin price around $19k. No wonder the fee is high too.
If you look at the current fee of bitcoin, it has reduced to a low fee. We can see that the bitcoin fee can going up or down, depends on the price of bitcoin in the market. If you look another coin like ETH, the fee is depend on the network as well.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
August 30, 2018, 05:04:56 PM
Ultimately, the day will come when the last bitcoin will be unearthed (estimated as 2040) and when that happens, miners won't get anymore rewards.

That's where the transaction fees kick in to be rewarding for miners. And this is part of Satoshi's design knowing that miners deserve to be rewarded for being an integral part of the system. So i guess there will be no reducing of transaction fees now or in the future. Besides, it is already cheaper than our usual fiat or bank transaction fees (not bad right?).
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
August 30, 2018, 04:26:37 PM
I think the fees pattern on how much bitcoin price increase also, it is like a regular salary and the continuous growing price of goods, you will need to increase your salary also in order not to left behind, bitcoin fees for me is reasonable and it will not decrease.
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 04:07:56 PM
That's just what I was looking for.  In my view, bitcoin has more advantages, that disadvantages.
Activity: 156
August 30, 2018, 04:03:33 PM
I don’t think the bitcoin transaction fee will ever come down, instead it will keep skyrocketing nonstop and everyone dealing with cryptocurrency has to cope with this unstable situation.
Activity: 95
August 30, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
The fees is really not so high ya I admit that it is little high but we shouldn't over look the fact that it is the safest and fasted transaction system so, this charge is mandatory.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
August 29, 2018, 02:31:31 PM
think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.
Bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all the bitcoin activities and thus there is no regulating of the bitcoin activities and thus bitcoin has been use in many illegal activities like in selling drugs, explosives, money laundering etc and efforts are being made to centralised the bitcoin, though no doubt that the bitcoin transaction fee will further increase as government will impose more taxes on bitcoin transactions but it will stop the illegal use of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
August 27, 2018, 11:47:51 AM
I do not think bitcoin fees will ever decrease. Because the market fluctuates, the transaction fee will fluctuate.
So we can not say everything. Everything will change and we need to change to make money on the Crypto market.

Have you ever used bitcoin? I use it daily. Last night I bought about $150.00 of items for about $0.06
I'm good with pennies to send millions around the world. It is by far the cheapest, fastest, and most secure way to send money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 27, 2018, 11:20:52 AM
Yeah it could never go down because it is already stipulated in terms of percentage. The greater bitcon you are going to trade the greater bitcoin fees will be deducted as it seems like that transaction fee is a constant percentage of the bitcoin you will going to trade or exchange.
Fees for withdrawing bitcoin from an exchange is already in term and agreement since an user registered. These provisions will not be changed, but varies between other exchanges. Yeah, on trade will be more expensive because the cost is taken from the percentages. The only costs that changeable are the transaction costs, for example now cheaper than a few months ago.
Activity: 44
August 27, 2018, 08:07:49 AM
I totally disagree with you and yes i also admit that the transition fee of bitcoin is very high but it doesn't means that it will never comes down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 05:48:07 AM
I think that this is a premature panic. If the commission for transactions at bitcoin will not decrease, then it will gradually be replaced by competitors. Other currencies with cheap commissions will become more popular every day. Therefore, I think bitcoin will also develop in this regard.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
I do not think bitcoin fees will ever decrease. Because the market fluctuates, the transaction fee will fluctuate.
So we can not say everything. Everything will change and we need to change to make money on the Crypto market.
Activity: 37
August 27, 2018, 05:10:27 AM
Bitcoin supports a lot of countries and every family in the world knows it it he can not die !
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
August 27, 2018, 03:52:52 AM
Yeah it could never go down because it is already stipulated in terms of percentage. The greater bitcon you are going to trade the greater bitcoin fees will be deducted as it seems like that transaction fee is a constant percentage of the bitcoin you will going to trade or exchange.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 27, 2018, 03:47:58 AM
The fees already came down when the lightning network is implemented in bitcoin and i can really see it based on the fees on exchanges when i used to withdraw bitcoin when there is no segwit yet but when there is a segwit the fees came down to a lower rate and the speed of confirmation of transactions in bitcoin is a little bit faster than before.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 02:19:21 AM
I can see this thread was made on Dec 22, 2017.
Well to me, just what have been saying all this days, nobody can predict what can or will happen in the world of cryptocurrency. Just imagine this post last year 2017 and see what's happening now in the transaction cost by sending like $300million with just something less than $0.07, what else would we have expected.
Pages:
Jump to: